M1A?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What is a common dosing protocol for a cycle of m1a? Thinking on running this for my next cycle but havent seen a whole lot on this one. Any info would be greatly appreciated

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60mg, 8 weeks, all or nothing. :smoker:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

DennisC1986

Awards
In all seriousness, 4-5 weeks at that dosage. Have a good pct to help maintain all those gainz you’re going to see.
What do you think about doing a few weeks at 40mg at the tail end of my 6 week halo run?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about doing a few weeks at 40mg at the tail end of my 6 week halo run?
Better have your liver support and ancillaries on point and that would be cool. Always nice to finish a cycle with a bang!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Better have your liver support and ancillaries on point and that would be cool. Always nice to finish a cycle with a bang!
Yeah ill have everything lined up and ready to go. Gonna be a good one. What do you guys think about stacking with dmz if ive got arimacare pro with some extra tudca?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard people say not to stack two methyls and ive seen people do it and ive also done it myself with msten and dmz. But if gains would be better with just one or the other than ill just do that. Planning on running lgd as well

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran this for the first time last nov-dec. 20mg week 1, 40mg week 2-3, and 60mg week 4. Was able to keep 17 lbs. After that short run. Became a huge fan of the compound. But I wish I would have had enough to push it 1 more week as the gains were still piling on. Just watch your liver support and blood pressure on that stuff. Felt great on cycle too not like some of these methyls that have had me feeling like garbage a couple weeks in.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah it was easily the strongest but also harshest thing I've ever been on

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on a bottle of this stuff. Plan to run it at 60mgs per day for 30 days. I hear that's the sweet spot for explosive gains. My only fear is that the gains may not be keepable for that type of cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12