LGD - Rad140 - Epiandro cycle

1. LGD - Rad140 - Epiandro cycle

Been out of the game for a while and started hitting the gym hard again about 6 months ago. Down 20 pounds and have training and diet on point again so letís see if these sarms live up to the hype.

Goal: recomp / bulk

As of now my next cycle looks like this but open to suggestions as Iím new to sarms

LGD: 10 mg 8 weeks
    Rad 140: 10 mg 8 weeks
    Epi Andro: 1000mg 8 weeks
    Exemstane on hand if needed

PCT:

Clomid: 75/50/50/25
    Exemstane: 25mg EOD
    OL PCT

Height: 5í9Ē
    Weight: 183
    Lifting: 7 years

PH/DS history:
    DMZ, Stanodrol, Epistane, Trenevar, Halodrol

2. In my opinion man I would cut the epiandro out and add some cardarine which would go well with the LGD and Rad. This is just my opinion as I’m not really a fan of the new Andros. You have to take super hi dosages to really see results. The results I have seen people get aren’t that much better than what I have seen people do natty with good training and diet. If you want to go really aggressive run the LGD and Rad along with some Cardarine, then throw some Epistane in with it. The would give you a really nice recomp, especially if you eat at a small surplus.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tbl16 View Post
    In my opinion man I would cut the epiandro out and add some cardarine which would go well with the LGD and Rad. This is just my opinion as Iím not really a fan of the new Andros. You have to take super hi dosages to really see results. The results I have seen people get arenít that much better than what I have seen people do natty with good training and diet. If you want to go really aggressive run the LGD and Rad along with some Cardarine, then throw some Epistane in with it. The would give you a really nice recomp, especially if you eat at a small surplus.
    Itís my understanding the lgd causes bad letheragy around 3-4 weeks and the epi Andro is there for a test base to combat the lethargy.
    Iím definitely interested in Cardarine but the cancer scares are enough to steer me away from it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Astock View Post
    It’s my understanding the lgd causes bad letheragy around 3-4 weeks and the epi Andro is there for a test base to combat the lethargy.
    I’m definitely interested in Cardarine but the cancer scares are enough to steer me away from it.
    What dosage of LGD at week 3-4 causes lethargy.

5. I like the epiandro addition
    I bet it keeps you dry and hard
    With energy and sex drive
    At least it should help with that
    •   

6. You got the dosage right to
    800-1000

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I like the epiandro addition
    I bet it keeps you dry and hard
    With energy and sex drive
    At least it should help with that
    Any experience with epi Andro? Iíve used LGI stano-200 and loved it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Astock View Post
    Any experience with epi Andro? Iíve used LGI stano-200 and loved it.
    I've taken several times
    1000 mg is good

9. Quote Originally Posted by Astock View Post
    It’s my understanding the lgd causes bad letheragy around 3-4 weeks and the epi Andro is there for a test base to combat the lethargy.
    I’m definitely interested in Cardarine but the cancer scares are enough to steer me away from it.
    That’s true about the epi as a base, my fault didn’t fully read before posting.

10. Anybody have experience with LGD or Rad? Been reading logs and reviews on it are kinda hit or miss.

11. With the way the government is cracking down on research labs there’s quite a bit of fakes out there when it comes to SARMS. I will say that every review I have read where the user got their SARMS from a proven source they have all shown good results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time off between lgd/Epiandro cycles?
    By Raisin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 01:07 PM
  2. Osta / LGD / 11-andro cycle
    By Hercules1982 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 05:38 AM
  3. Msten EpiAndro cycle questions?
    By dbl38 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 09:08 PM
  4. Epistane/Tren/Epiandro cycle for cutting summer