Andro stack week 3.

Hal32

Awards
I’m on 3rd week of andro 1, andro 4, and epi. Currently on 300 mg a day of ea. I haven’t seen any reason to increase eqi yet. I’ve lost 3 lbs and I’m starting to see some definition on sides. When does the strength kick in with the stack. I haven’t seen much lifting increases yet.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on 3rd week of andro 1, andro 4, and epi. Currently on 300 mg a day of ea. I haven’t seen any reason to increase eqi yet. I’ve lost 3 lbs and I’m starting to see some definition on sides. When does the strength kick in with the stack. I haven’t seen much lifting increases yet.
Where did you get your dosing recommendations?

Hal32

Awards
Off this site. I have been easy in to the quality.

DennisC1986

Awards
Off this site. I have been easy in to the quality.
Not really sure what that means. But I will tell you from personal experience that the Andros probably won't give you crazy strength increases. And what strength increases you will see will come between the 4-8 week mark

Chasingtails

Awards
My primary strength gains on this stack came when I got epi up to 900-1200

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with the timing, for me it was weeks 3-7 I really felt the strength kick in.....

However

Your running epi way low - 700 would be cautious. 300 is a bit pointless in my opinion.

1/4 is a touch low at 300 but shouldn’t be an issue.

You main problem is probably lack of food. You should be gaining (or at least maintaining weight) unless you are deliberately trying to cut. If your cutting (aside from the stack not being ideal) your unlikely to get much if any strength gains, but would shouldn’t lose anything either. A recomp or lean bulk is a better choice imo.

I ran that exact stack last year and put over 30lbs on squat and dead so it defo works....