Dark pee from tren

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Currently on test and tren and im peeing moderate to dark yellow. Im not on any orals and im drinking a gallon of water a day. Should i be taking tudca on tren? Whats the cause of the dark pee

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s can happen with tren because of the oxidation, is your tren pretty dark anyway?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is liver toxic correct?
Like trest?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not mega liver toxic

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure wether it's liver toxic I've heard both. Tren can **** everything up , it always comes with something. Anyways the urin goes through the kidneys, maybe check the doctor to be sure.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It puts stress on all your system but that’s no suprise considering the wonders it can do to your body. I wouldn’t worry too much, there’s loads of thread all over the net on this. Keep an eye on your water water intake and you’ll be gtg bro

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren is poison, it’s pretty toxic even though it’s not methylated. Can be very hard on your organs. At this point I would get bloods done ASAP and just make sure everything is good. Can’t be too safe.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kidneys are the reason. 1 gallon probably isn’t enough especially if you have a dying set of kidneys (most people do). We call it chronic kidney disease (CKD) and it starts in people as young as 18 years of age. Astragalus @ 3-6g daily turned my kidney function around like something wonderful. It did a host of other things too.

I recommend making sure your blood pressure is healthy then focusing on supplementing with proper nutrition to help kidney production. You need lots of greens, fish oils, carotene-heavy vegetables, etc.

Just do a little research.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Kidneys are the reason. 1 gallon probably isn’t enough especially if you have a dying set of kidneys (most people do). We call it chronic kidney disease (CKD) and it starts in people as young as 18 years of age. Astragalus @ 3-6g daily turned my kidney function around like something wonderful. It did a host of other things too.

I recommend making sure your blood pressure is healthy then focusing on supplementing with proper nutrition to help kidney production. You need lots of greens, fish oils, carotene-heavy vegetables, etc.

Hey sorry to jump in on this. I have some very bright yellow pee as well and I’m not taking anything like tren

Current supps
Epilogue
Vit D
Vit C
PES Trumulti
PES Ergonine

Preworkouts, fat burners and protein. I was thinking it could just be the extra Vit D??

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry to jump in on this. I have some very bright yellow pee as well and I’m not taking anything like tren

Current supps
Epilogue
Vit D
Vit C
PES Trumulti
PES Ergonine

Preworkouts, fat burners and protein. I was thinking it could just be the extra Vit D??
It’s almost certainly the B vitamins in the multi. If that’s the case, it’s perfectly normal.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro
Every time you mention a supplement I screen shot that post and head to the health food store.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had a gallon of water in me and my piss was dark I would be concerned
I always drink more than a gallon I'm 250lbs though

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Getting some of this astragalus extract today from vitamin shoppe after reading this

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just slightly right?
I recently had bloods done after 8 weeks of tren ace, test, masteron blend ramping up from 150mg/week, and peaking at 350mg/week. My ast and alt were just over double the high end. I usually run high, but definitely not that high. So yes, moderately liver toxic in my experience. I think tudca, nac, and milk thistle (and any other liver support you like) should be run on tren. Oh, and I was running those three support supplements the whole cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently had bloods done after 8 weeks of tren ace, test, masteron blend ramping up from 150mg/week, and peaking at 350mg/week. My ast and alt were just over double the high end. I usually run high, but definitely not that high. So yes, moderately liver toxic in my experience. I think tudca, nac, and milk thistle (and any other liver support you like) should be run on tren. Oh, and I was running those three support supplements the whole cycle.
The tren is rough.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I really just can't wait to run again it's like magic

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Currently on test and tren and im peeing moderate to dark yellow. Im not on any orals and im drinking a gallon of water a day. Should i be taking tudca on tren? Whats the cause of the dark pee
I noticed my pee being darker on Tren as Well! First, you should be drinking way more than 1 gallon of water a day that will help. Also, make sure you are taking all your vitamins and I would recommend some kind of "liver support" supplement! This has helped me a lot! Remember to keep in mind that everyone's body's react differently to compounds. So this is just from my experience and what has helped me personally! GL bro

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. Great results, but damn, the sides suck too.
Its interesting i only get steroid side effects he first few weeks i start the cycle, im 3 weeks in on my tren ace cycle and the internal body temp, cardio, and problems sleeping went away!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its interesting i only get steroid side effects he first few weeks i start the cycle, im 3 weeks in on my tren ace cycle and the internal body temp, cardio, and problems sleeping went away!
The annoying thing is that tren turns on you at any time. 1 week nothing, next week nightsweats

Big_Zeus166

Awards
The annoying thing is that tren turns on you at any time. 1 week nothing, next week nightsweats
This is a very true statement! Love tren to death but yes the sides come out of no where !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tren is liver toxic correct?
Like trest?
William lewellyn (sp-) states it can be toxic for some and not so much for others.. this one is subjective to its users. I myself get darker urine from both tren and trest.. tho trest is lesser of the two.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Yes i experienced side effects on week 2 and immediately took my cardio more seriously, the constant hard breathing was annoying. I couldnt have a normal convo without breathing like a dog lol