SARM Question

atlien2488

Awards
I've been doing some research on these compounds and was going to start ostarine only just to get my feet wet for 6-8 weeks. Brief Background: I am 29, have been lifting since I was 16, I just need an edge in the gym at this point as I am likely pretty close to reaching my natural limit.
I am getting mixed answers on PCT. Some say its not needed, some say use HCgenerate, test boosters, clomid, nolva etc. Just a variety of different answers. If someone has any experience or advice on PCT that is safe, effective and possibly not completely overkill, I would definitely appreciate it.

I chose ostarine since it has good healing effects, sounds like you can gain decent muscle while staying lean and sounds the most mild. If someone else has other recommendations for first time use/stack, that would be great too.

atlien2488

Awards
thanks man....the more i research, the more it seems like ostarine is kind of weak and ineffective and better for cutting even though its considered "versatile". I'm definitely trying to put on some size. Is there another one you'd recommend with pct like lgd or testolone for first time? or is gw and mk2866 sufficient. I'm tryin to stay away from gw, i heard somewhere it caused cancer in studies. I'm not sure how much weight that carries. thanks.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
thanks man....the more i research, the more it seems like ostarine is kind of weak and ineffective and better for cutting even though its considered "versatile". I'm definitely trying to put on some size. Is there another one you'd recommend with pct like lgd or testolone for first time? or is gw and mk2866 sufficient. I'm tryin to stay away from gw, i heard somewhere it caused cancer in studies. I'm not sure how much weight that carries. thanks.
mk2866 is ostarine.

GW might cause some issues... I'll try to find the thread where we debunked some of the misleading claims by the companies selling it.

here's that thread... ya gotta dig through there a bit to find what I'm talking about:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/293236-gw-way-go.html

as far as PCT, none of the OTC stuff is comparable to a SERM.

I will attach some links on that, as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sound like me when I first tried SARMs, started with Ostarine, nice little kick but I wanted more so I ran LGD for 8 weeks after a 4 week Osta cycle. PCT is a must!

Didn't gain any weight on Osta, just toned up and better sense of wellbeing. Gained 12lbs on LGD.

atlien2488

Awards
you think i should just go for the lgd off the bat? were there a lot of sides? and would nolva be fine ya think?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you’re looking for and how balls deep you’re willing to go in my eyes. I used osta first just to see what sarms were all about and decided I loved it for cutting. Then I used lgd, and boy was that stuff beastly! I gained like 10 pounds In an 8 week cycle. The only side I experienced was some suppression that wasn’t terrible but it certainly wasn’t as mild as osta. And I used clomid for pct and come out perfectly fine, gains intact and all. So really, it depends on how cautious you are