HGH for beginners.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Never have ran a cycle of HGH but I have heard there was some very good results on it. You think it's good to run alone? Also should a beginner take 2 IU's a day or more? And have you have any experience on it? If so share as much as you can.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'd be interested to hear more about this too. I'm just afraid of having a head like Payton Manning.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as how much to run really varies on the quality. Pharm HGH is typically more potent and pure than most UGL or generics. If you find the right source for UGL or generic that’s not ghrp or laced with another non gh product, your in the money and saving a ton of money! Ask me how I know. 2iu’s can be very beneficial pending what you are trying to accomplish. Like anything else if you overdo it, sides can take over and be dangerous over time. GH is a slow race and doesn’t work miracles over night. The best about gh is that it’s enhances the gear you are currently running, very good stuff for sure! Total body goodness from well being to aiding in fat loss, muscle building and repair etc...

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
As far as how much to run really varies on the quality. Pharm HGH is typically more potent and pure than most UGL or generics. If you find the right source for UGL or generic that’s not ghrp or laced with another non gh product, your in the money and saving a ton of money! Ask me how I know. 2iu’s can be very beneficial pending what you are trying to accomplish. Like anything else if you overdo it, sides can take over and be dangerous over time. GH is a slow race and doesn’t work miracles over night. The best about gh is that it’s enhances the gear you are currently running, very good stuff for sure! Total body goodness from well being to aiding in fat loss, muscle building and repair etc...
You think it would enhance your results on a oral cycle such as epistane?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 5 iu and the results are phenomenal. Gonna go down to 4 or 3 iu

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Cost. I would stay at 5 if I could afford it. I got 12 kits, and 5 iu is burning through it.

I'm trying to make it last a year...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You think it would enhance your results on a oral cycle such as epistane?
Don't waste it on an oral cycle... Epi is run 6-8 weeks... HGH is run 6-12 months. You won't see results from the HGH for 1-3 months... By the time the HGH kicks in you will be off epi

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never have ran a cycle of HGH but I have heard there was some very good results on it. You think it's good to run alone? Also should a beginner take 2 IU's a day or more? And have you have any experience on it? If so share as much as you can.
Hey bro, some basics on hgh:
2-3 iu/day for fat loss, healing, and overall health benefits. 4-5 for buliding muscle and losing fat. 6+ for more serious bodybuilding. GH is really something that takes time to do it's magic, so you'll want to run it for at least 6 months to see quality results. Best to take your shot first thing in the morning as your natural production will be lowest at that point and cortisol will be high. Anything above 3iu, I'd split into two shots, although some do believe that more frequent, smaller doses through the day is superior for fat loss. You can run it a variety of ways; 5 on, 2 off, M,W,F, or everyday. Not running it everyday is mostly a cost saving measure, although it could offer a break from some of the sides, such as carpal tunnel. Most people thing subq is the best way to administer, but IM will work as well.