Legal/availability status of DHEA isomers (1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, etc.)?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know what the legal status is of the DHEA isomers such as 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, 19-nor-DHEA, etc.? I've been thinking about doing a cycle of a couple of them (maybe 1-DHEA combined with 4-DHEA), but I couldn't help but notice that most online retailers are sold out of the majority of brand names of these products. Does anyone know if there' some sort of legal crackdown going on with these supplements?

Thanks

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what the legal status is of the DHEA isomers such as 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, 19-nor-DHEA, etc.? I've been thinking about doing a cycle of a couple of them (maybe 1-DHEA combined with 4-DHEA), but I couldn't help but notice that most online retailers are sold out of the majority of brand names of these products. Does anyone know if there' some sort of legal crackdown going on with these supplements?

Thanks
Not banned. I'd say if you want to run a PH, run a stronger one like DMZ or Msten since you gonna need PCT anyways.

Robert11

Awards
Yes, there were some older threads last year about how hi tech the major manufacturer of these to other brands was being cracked down on because of supposed trace amounts of other illegal substances in them. So though not illegal, if you’re not stocked up it may be progressively more difficult to find as time goes on.