Help with test base

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Hi im currently planning my next cycle which i will be starting in a months time of sarms and want to add a test base, no injectables
Lgd 4033 1-12weeks
Rad 140 1-6 weeks

Im having troubles trying to find the right one let alone a source for it since i live in australia. Any help will be much appreciated

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dermacrine is ideal for this. I sent a PM with info on an australian distributor that will be offering it ;)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Recomp
DHEA
-Dermacrine/Sup3r-DHEA
For Bulking
4-Andro
-Sup3r-4/Mandro The Giant
For Cutting
Epi-Andro
-Sup3r-Epi

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Topical test, topical epiandro, topical 4andro, or dermacrine.

I followed your LGD solo log, how much total time you spending off cycle before you start your next?

Peanutbutterj

Awards

I followed your LGD solo log, how much total time you spending off cycle before you start your next?
Crap, sorry just read that you’re in Australia. Can’t help with sources as I’m clueless :(

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards

Finished pct 2 weeks go, planning to jump back on first week of april

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand why people run such long oral cycles. Why not just pin?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t understand why people run such long oral cycles. Why not just pin?
For me... needles and fear of IM injection screw up, plus pills are easier to get vs injectable oils...until you know folks. Then I took the pin plunge to spare my liver after a couple years of oral cycles.

IM injection would be way better than longer harsher oral cycles. Both have sides to mitigate. But manageable sides from test shots versus liver stress from oral PH or SARMs, hmm.

Beeboy2017

Awards
Long time reader, not really a poster but have not noticed many Aussies. Good to see some countrymen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to pin but in my opinion im too young to start
If your too young to pin your too young to be running anything suppressive bro?

Too young to cruise and blast I’d understand more......

Only difference between oral and pinning is pinning is safer and you’ll get better results (and that’s from a guy who hasn’t managed to get over a needle fear yet - but I still know it’s better).....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt read anything in this thread that's liver toxic.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt read anything in this thread that's liver toxic.
All orals carry some level of hepatotoxicity, just on different levels. Thd Andro's are usually less toxic and tolerated better, but it's still wise to use a liver support whilst on cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All orals carry some level of hepatotoxicity, just on different levels. Thd Andro's are usually less toxic and tolerated better, but it's still wise to use a liver support whilst on cycle.
Brother I'm trying to be more patient so ill just concede.
Sure if you want to use cycle support non toxic supps that's totally fine.
You can use a condom to jack off too.........just to be safe.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if you think people don't have elevated liver values after test only cycles your trippin.
Your telling this kid that shooting test is safer than taking some 4 andro and LGD,
Well that's very debatable.
But IMO you don't need liver support for either.
But hey maybe you take tudca wen you have a beer or eat Motrin.
That's cool too but not necessary

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Searched through alot of sources today and only can get my hands on sup3r epi, everything is either out of stock or discontinued . Would there be any benefit running sup3r epi at 750mg to counteract the lethargic sides from the lgd & rad?

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
I direct messaged a supplier and he didnt update the qty of the 4 andro so ended up buying some once he updated it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Repeat above, use your natural testosterone until 30+ years. Get blood work then consider TRT. 20 is wayyy too young unless u have serious hypogonadism.