Thoughts on PCT and Proviron

rdutton2

Awards
Hey fellas,

So i’m starting up on a new cycle soon of 500mg/per week of Test Cyp for 12 wks and an oral winny kickstart to begin my cutting cycle.

My main concern is the PCT. In a previous cycle my pct contained just Clomid and Nolva and for the first two weeks I was having terrible anxiety and mild depression seemingly from the Clomid. After day 14 I dropped the clomid ans started feeling much better and recovered very well.

In an attempt to avoid getting any major pct sides I’ve decided to change my pct a bit this time to Nolva/Aromosin/Gw501516/Proviron and possibly hcg prior to the pct.

I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with adding proviron to their pct and getting any mood and/or libido enhancment? From what I understand it can be very beneficial for fertility, freeing up natty test, and elevating mood and libido.

Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would suggest running the hcg 2x weekly at 250mg starting at week 2 or 4. Stop when you stop injecting the test. Wait 3 weeks, (I like 3 to make sure all the test is out fo sho) something like dermacrine would work great here so you don’t start feelin like crap. Stop everything after 3 weeks of no injections. Start your serm, I am a fan of torem I would suggest tying it if you get the chance. I would run my serm at 40/20/20/10/10 and start low dose aromasin at 6.25mg ED or EOD when you drop your nolva dose to 10 and run it for two extra weeks after you stop your serm. You might not notice anything from GW but if you have it might as well run it. Provision can still be suppressive even in low doses so I would be cautious there. You could try 25mg if you really wanted to. I always enjoy adding CEL M test, SNS Bulbine and Reduce XT to my PCT makes for a great recovery. Also have some tadalafil on hand if you plan on getting any cooter just to make sure the wanker will be there to party. Party on

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh also make sure you start the aromasin from the beginning. I would start at 12.5mg EOD and adjust as needed. (My opinion) I listened to some bozos who said wait until you see estro side effects and I had gyno pop up in a matter of days that was a lot more difficult to get under control rather than just controlling it from the start. It’s going to spike that’s a fact so get ahead of the game

rdutton2

Awards
I hear you on that, I run an AI all the way through to try and limit the amount of estro rebound. Have you ever heard of Arimidex and HCG only pct’s? I know a few guys who I compete with that do this with no problems.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have, definitely makes me wonder. Serm is the traditional method but most guys just parrot that to eachother online and I’ve heard that would be a doctors first course of action a lot of times for a test boost. Intriguing but I’ve never given it a shot myself