PCT after 3 back to back cycles

SwollenUp1000

Awards
Ok so I ran my first cycle of Test at 500mg/wk then I started reading about this Deca only cycle thing which I'm sure you guys have heard of by now. They said end test then just take Taurine 5g 3x a day for 4 wks then start deca only. I did that w 900mg deca for 4 wks then switched to NPP for last 2 wks (6wk cycle total, recommended by deca only followers), I did the same 4wk off w Taurine followed by a Test 500mg/Deca 300mg/Tbol 60mg first 6 wks cycle which Im on wk 8. My question is what PCT would you recommend? I have nolva, clomid, adex, caber, etc. I plan on coming off for at least a few months and let my body reset.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are trolling really aren’t you?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why not the same pct every other cycle I. The world requires

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so I ran my first cycle of Test at 500mg/wk then I started reading about this Deca only cycle thing which I'm sure you guys have heard of by now.

They said end test then just take Taurine 5g 3x a day for 4 wks then start deca only. I did that w 900mg deca for 4 wks then switched to NPP for last 2 wks (6wk cycle total, recommended by deca only followers), I did the same 4wk off w Taurine followed by a Test 500mg/Deca 300mg/Tbol 60mg first 6 wks cycle which Im on wk 8. My question is what PCT would you recommend? I have nolva, clomid, adex, caber, etc. I plan on coming off for at least a few months and let my body reset.
I once ate a whole pizza by myself, and of course you've heard of tacos. I started with some of those, then switched to some Chinese food. I did that like 3 days in a row, then was told to take some Pepto Bismol for my upset stomach.

I plan of coming off of that for a day, to let my body reset, and then start another food cycle. It's incredibly anabolic.
Do all you guys know about this or am I the first to do the trifecta food cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Taurine for 4 weeks pct. That should get you straight.