HCG Dilution

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so probably a silly question. I have been reading more and more about using small dose HCG while on cycle. I am only 4 weeks into running test and have decided to give this a shot - see what happens. This is my first time using HCG and first time attempting sub-q injections. I'll be dosing 500-750iu per pin. Since it will be sub-q it seems to be a good idea to keep the volume small. If I have a 5,000iu vial would there be any issue diluting it to 2.5 ml? That would make a 500iu dose only 25 units on a slin pin. Mostly I see people diluting with 5ml but I can't find a reason why that is the standard. I just don't know if there is a minimum strength dilution that is recommended. Thanks fellas!

Chasingtails

Awards
It really just depends on how well it mixes as you dilute it. You’ll probably need closer to 3 or 3.5 in my opinion. I think I did 3 for my last batch and that had me at 30 units for 500

Chasingtails

Awards
And one more thing I learned the hard way...the vials are vacuum sealed generally, so you have to be really careful when you insert the pin with the bac. When you do so, make sure you’re holding the plunger steady or it will immediately suck all of it in

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No kidding, thanks for the info. I assumed I would have to insert a slin pin or something in with the plunger off as I fill the bac water to make sure pressure doesn't get too high.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mixing it with 5ml would mean that each 500iu is .5ml, which isn’t much at all for sub-q imo. I pin 2ml sub-q every 2 weeks and it just leaves a little lump that goes away after a day or two; so .5-.75ml probably wouldn’t really be much imo.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
There's no good reason to try and add 5ml of bac water to the vial. Needlessly injecting more volume sub-q doesn't make sense. Although bac water is quite tame and won't leave a small lump sub-q like oils often do.

I add 2 ml of bac water to a 5000iu vial and that gives me 250iu per 10 units on a slin pin. Works great and the active very easily dissolves in that amount of water.

Add the amount that works best for you.