PCT after superdrol

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I've done research and can't really find a good answer. Would nolvadex and clomid be fine after a 12 weeks test and 4 week superdrol cycle?? I stopped the superdrol about a week ago so it should be out of my system. I was worried that the nolva could have a negative reaction if prolactin is raised from the superdrol.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm looking to do a similar cycle after pct and time off. What kinda results did you have?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to do a similar cycle after pct and time off. What kinda results did you have?
I put on a lot of good size and strength from the test alone. I added the superdrol at the end so didn't notice much size gains from it but I did notice very impressive strength gains. I think it would've been better as a kickstart for sure

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah that's what I was planning to do, either that or nanodrol as kick starter. As far as your pct I would imagine you would be fine picking either clomid or Nolvadex and running one of them. I'm more partial to clomid. May want to get more opinions though

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was planning to do, either that or nanodrol as kick starter. As far as your pct I would imagine you would be fine picking either clomid or Nolvadex and running one of them. I'm more partial to clomid. May want to get more opinions though
Plan was to run both. I have both already so why not? Except if the nolva will interact negatively

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd have to vote for the Clomid as well. I've had great luck with it. If you are having to deal with any gyno symptoms then nova would have to be your best bet. They should both get the job done post superdrol. Both would be a little overkill in my opinion, but to my knowledge wouldn't hurt anything.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I just meant that most guys around here would say pick one or the other. If you're going to run them both you'd probably wanna cut both does in half (25/25/25/25 and 20/20/10/10). Again, may want some more confirmation on that

Messor

Awards
My preference is usually clomid but either one will get the job done.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I know both will work guys. My question is if you think the nolva will have a negative interaction with the sdrol after being off it for a few weeks. It has a short half life so I was thinking it shouldn't assuming my prolactin isn't high

DennisC1986

Awards
Is there an issue with taking Nolvadex while having elevated prolactin? I wasn't aware that was a thing