SARM Cycle

Intra08

Intra08

Awards
Gentlemen, I’m planning to run an 8 week SARM Cycle for my upcoming cut but am looking for some advice. I’m looking to either run LGD/Cardarine or Ostarine/Cardarine.

I tried running an Ostarine Cycle in the past but started having gyno symptoms in week 2 or 3 (don’t remember exactly) so I cut it short and immediately went into PCT. I’ve read conflicting reports on whether Ostarine can actually cause gyno or not. Some say it will only cause gyno if it is fake and/or laced with a ph. Some say actual Ostarine from reputable sources can cause it. I was using OstaLean from EPG last time. But this go round I am looking at different sources.

If gyno is my biggest concern should I avoid the Ostarine and go with LGD? I realize most use LGD as a mass builder but as long as my diet is in check shouldn’t LGD do the job of preserving muscle mass while in a deficit?

If anyone has experience with either of these stacks please chime in, any suggestions are welcome!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
LGD. Skip the Cardarine. Plenty of "safer" options out there that will aid in fatloss and an increase in cardio ability.

You were not properly prepared for your last cycle so you had to cut it short and start PCT. Will you be properly prepared this time to cover ALL the things that may happen when messing with your hormonal profile? What ancillaries will you have on tap? Knowledge is power.

Whoever says that consumption of Ostarine can't lead to gyno or gyno-like symptoms, or a hormonal imbalance that leads to increased ER expression, or an imbalanced expression of those same receptors, does not know what they are talking about. Any substance you take that can drastically lead to a hormonal imbalance has the potential to lead to increased ER expression, via a number of different pathways. Some compounds are obviously more likely to lead to these symptoms than others.

From my experience LGD is more androgenic than Ostarine, but both can and will give you the same negatives if you are unprepared for them or do not know how to handle or prevent them.

Yes, LGD will work in a caloric deficit. A modest caloric defecit would be better than a drastic one. Caloric cycling, while on cycle, can actually have some of the benefits of a cut, without having to be in a constant state of caloric deficit.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
you may also want to consider running something like dermacrine, should help with some of the sides from the LGD.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
you may also want to consider running something like dermacrine, should help with some of the sides from the LGD.
LGD and Dermacrine is one of my favourite combinations. Looking forward to that combo again in a couple months. Glad you guys brought Dermacrine back to the market.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD and Dermacrine is one of my favourite combinations. Looking forward to that combo again in a couple months. Glad you guys brought Dermacrine back to the market.
Do you use the dermacrine during the cycle and for PCT and anything else to take?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Do you use the dermacrine during the cycle and for PCT and anything else to take?
LGD and Dermacrine during cycle. I also add in a 3/4 dose of CEL Cycle Assist for support. I'll likely add 7-Keto or b-AET to the cycle as well.

Standard SERM PCT. May add a TD Laxo product into PCT. 1/2 dose cycle support as well.

Simple is always better, from my experience.

Intra08

Intra08

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions gents. Confirmed that I definitely want to go with LGD over Osta. I’ve been reading about dermacrine use during cycles for some time now so I’m going to pull the trigger on that as well!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't dermacrine discontinued or something??

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine back on the market?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything that alters your hormones such as ph/ds/aas/sarms can potentially cause gyno, along with many other side effects like toren mentioned. I’d recommend keeping nolva/ralox and an aromatize inhibitor like aromasin, arimidex or letrozole on hand to be prepared for any gyno issues as a precaution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9