serms in AUS?

diablo79

Awards
Hello All,

Not sure If I can ask these questions? Why is it that I cannot find a supply of clomid in Aus that takes all the normal payment methods such as C/C or direct deposit etc it seems they all only take bitcoin which I don't have maybe I just haven't looked hard enough?

Scrutiny

Awards
Hello All,

Not sure If I can ask these questions? Why is it that I cannot find a supply of clomid in Aus that takes all the normal payment methods such as C/C or direct deposit etc it seems they all only take bitcoin which I don't have maybe I just haven't looked hard enough?
Unfortunately it’s quite hard in AUS for availability. I live in AUS too.

Try Research Chem’s for your test subject as you can get them online and shipped in.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello All,

Because it's untraceable currency, and unfortunately that's how it goes.

As far as I'm aware, you can "import" a 3 month supply legally.

diablo79

Awards
Unfortunately it’s quite hard in AUS for availability. I live in AUS too.

Try Research Chem’s for your test subject as you can get them online and shipped in.
Thank you Scrutiny, it seems that you are correct it can be hard to get stuff in AUS, I have found lots of great stuff but this one thing is proving difficult, I will try research chems as suggested, thanks mate!

diablo79

Awards
Because it's untraceable currency, and unfortunately that's how it goes.

As far as I'm aware, you can "import" a 3 month supply legally.
Yeah I thought that may be the reason, there is so many good products available here in AUS online but they are all the same, maybe I just need to get on the bitcoin bandwagon.

Good to know you can get a 3 month supply legally I will have to have a look, thank you for your help.