Old prohormones, m-drol/h-drol

Uscmike07

Awards
Long time lurker/non poster

I have been thinking about doing a cycle of ph for the first time in a while. I had been leaning towards doing a 1/4 Andro +/- Epi-Andro since I haven’t done anything in over 7 years. 2 prior cycles of 1-ad and masterdrol long time ago. Lifting mostly consistently since 18 3-5x per week.

I found a few bottles of h-drol,m-drol,phereplex,
p-stanz, e-stane and trenadrol sitting on the back shelf of my closet that I bought in dec 2011 prior to the prohormones being banned then completely forgot about them. does anyone think these would still be any good? Or would the original cycle be better.

I really can’t find any info online about retained efficacy of ph years after manufacture.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids normally has an expiring date but I believe it's more for you as a customer so you can't complain and claim they didn't tell you. Eggs are harmless to eat even years after they expire but we still put a date on them and I'm sure the protein is still there. Even if it lost all potency I'm sure it still works fine.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be happy to test out that phera and let you know if it is still good! Sounds like a frigin gold mine in your closet.

Everything I've come across says you should be gtg, especially stored like that. There may be a very slight loss in potency, but I've held onto things for years and never had an issue.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple bottles of HDrol and One bottle of DMZ from 2014- i'd say as long as the pills aren't hard and leaking you should be good. I had a bottle from 2011 that I left out and the pills were smelly and hard as ****.