Typical sust cycle?

SloppyPickle

Awards
I know not a recommended 1st cycle but got three vials for absolutely nothing from a buddy

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright and how much would you run it at, and for how long? Test is a good first cycle just get a pct and an ai.

SloppyPickle

Awards
Already have adex for An ai and clomid for pct but I have read many different opinions on how long and how much to run.. was supposed to get testE which i was going to run for 12 weeks 500aweek pinning Mon & thurs but don’t think from what I read is that Sust is the same

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already have adex for An ai and clomid for pct but I have read many different opinions on how long and how much to run.. was supposed to get testE which i was going to run for 12 weeks 500aweek pinning Mon & thurs but don’t think from what I read is that Sust is the same

No it's not the same but the compound is the same.

SloppyPickle

Awards
Any experience or recommendations on how it should be run.. I did a ton of research on how a test-e cycle should be run to a T and now I’m somewhat starting from scratch and just want to get it right

Chasingtails

Awards
I just ran it for 12 weeks at 500/week. I pinned Monday and Thursdays, just as you would test e. There’s a lot of debate over how often to pin (mostly centered on trying to maximize the prop benefit), but twice a week worked well for me

Chasingtails

Awards
Yes. I ran epiandro at 1200/day for the last 8 weeks which helps dry me out a little, and 12.5 of exem eod

SloppyPickle

Awards
Thank you for the help sir, was hoping to hear more feedback from people who’ve had experience but every little bit of info helps

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you say not recommended as a first cycle, it’s test. Test is a very smart first cycle no matter what ester! I would personally shoot eod to reap the full benefits of the faster acting prop and the longer esters will just follow its lead for good stable bloods