Can I take RC SARMS with maalox?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I take SARMS with a table spoon of Maalox would that affect the effectiveness? RC tear my stomach up and using Maalox should help.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
If I take SARMS with a table spoon of Maalox would that affect the effectiveness? RC tear my stomach up and using Maalox should help.
I can’t answer the question but out of curiosity what sarm are you taking and at what dose?

Maybe I just don’t read around enough but I’ve never heard of this being a problem.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t answer the question but out of curiosity what sarm are you taking and at what dose?

Maybe I just don’t read around enough but I’ve never heard of this being a problem.
s4 and ostarine at 12.5(dosing low to start for one week) and Rad140 at 5mg(hoping to jump to 10mg by next week)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Calcium carbonate can effect the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and medications. I would be concerned you negatively impact the bioavailability of the sarm if taken at the same time. You want that stomach acid to start processing the compound (s).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2293315/

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calcium carbonate can effect the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and medications. I would be concerned you negatively impact the bioavailability of the sarm if taken at the same time. You want that stomach acid to start processing the compound (s).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2293315/
Well, then I just wasted $165 because the carrier is way too acidic.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is it? Grain alcohol? Glycerin?

I have the same issue with liquid sarms.
honestly don't know, but I didn't feel anything from the sarms themselves. I've taken capped Ostarine with GW, but I got GW sides and I felt it in like 10 minutes. I'm going to try to the capped ostarine with gw again. I need to know where I can get capped Nolva though.