What should I run with YK-11

Athannay

Awards
I just started my very 1st yk-11 cycle can I run it by itself with nothing else for 4 weeks then do pct or do I need to run a test base and if so what is the best test base to buy

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started my very 1st yk-11 cycle can I run it by itself with nothing else for 4 weeks then do pct or do I need to run a test base and if so what is the best test base to buy
You wanna go 6 - 8 weeks. Spread the dosage throughout the day because of the short half life or do 10mgs pre workout and 10 mgs pre bed would be fine. Depending on when you gym of course.

Epi andro or 4 andro would be fine as a base. Pct nolva/clomid. Standard dosages.

Jr94

Awards
YK as a stand alone will give you good results, I would run it for more than 4 weeks tho. I have done 2 cycles in the past at 8 weeks 15mg/ed and felt great. I'm not sure what your able to get your hands on, or what your trying to accomplish with your cycle (bulk or cut), but I'm currently running YK and halo for an 8 week cycle and it's awesome. I'm 4 weeks in and put on 7-8 pound so far. If you can definitely run it with a test base, it will give you way greater results. As for PCT, if you just run YK as a stand-alone I would just take a test booster and low dose nolva if you feel inclined but yk isn't very suppressive so you might be fine with just a natty test. If you add anything else definitely add nolva to your pct.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran YK almost a year ago on a cut with 4 andro, osta and ignit3. I think YK is def more of a bulker.

YK and halo is quite the stack. You can pack on 20 pounds by the end. Keep going.

Jr94

Awards
I ran YK almost a year ago on a cut with 4 andro, osta and ignit3. I think YK is def more of a bulker.

YK and halo is quite the stack. You can pack on 20 pounds by the end. Keep going.
I'm running a log if your interested. It's been my favorite stack so far. How did you like 4 andro? Im thinking of running halo/4andro for my next cycle.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a log if your interested. It's been my favorite stack so far. How did you like 4 andro? Im thinking of running halo/4andro for my next cycle.
it was good. Looking back I wish I would of done 8 weeks. I only did 5 weeks and 2 weeks of a some Blackstone labs bs.

I prefer dry compounds but I got 2 bottles of 4 andro for $40 from a friend so I was like f it.

Jr94

Awards
it was good. Looking back I wish I would of done 8 weeks. I only did 5 weeks and 2 weeks of a some Blackstone labs bs.

I prefer dry compounds but I got 2 bottles of 4 andro for $40 from a friend so I was like f it.
What is a good brand of 4 andro? I get my halo from a trusted source but not sure if he can get 4 andro

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is a good brand of 4 andro? I get my halo from a trusted source but not sure if he can get 4 andro
As of now kinda hard to find, Olympus labs, steel supps (although expensive), iron mag labs, I used Blackstone labs and it did its job

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YK as a stand alone will give you good results, I would run it for more than 4 weeks tho. I have done 2 cycles in the past at 8 weeks 15mg/ed and felt great. I'm not sure what your able to get your hands on, or what your trying to accomplish with your cycle (bulk or cut), but I'm currently running YK and halo for an 8 week cycle and it's awesome. I'm 4 weeks in and put on 7-8 pound so far. If you can definitely run it with a test base, it will give you way greater results. As for PCT, if you just run YK as a stand-alone I would just take a test booster and low dose nolva if you feel inclined but yk isn't very suppressive so you might be fine with just a natty test. If you add anything else definitely add nolva to your pct.
I would be surprised if his test was higher than 100-150 after 8 weeks of yk. I would say a serm is a necessity. Even if you’re only “slightly” suppressed wouldn’t it make sense to take a low dose serm for 4 weeks to get those test levels back up ASAP. You won’t see any negative side effects short or long term for a simple 4 weeks worth of a serm.

Jr94

Awards
I would be surprised if his test was higher than 100-150 after 8 weeks of yk. I would say a serm is a necessity. Even if you’re only “slightly” suppressed wouldn’t it make sense to take a low dose serm for 4 weeks to get those test levels back up ASAP. You won’t see any negative side effects short or long term for a simple 4 weeks worth of a serm.
Yeah for sure it's always a good idea to play it safe, I was just saying from my experience I had little if any suppression on yk as a stand alone. I'm not sure how much it really effects your test and can't find substantial evidence any where one way or another. But I had no noticeable effects.

moikanos

Awards
i want to ask a question
what is your opinion stacking yk 11 with 4 andro of olympus or gaspari's new halodrol
for bulking?
thank you in advance

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari's new "Halodrol" is actually a 1-andro and 4-andro stack with some other nonsense in a prop blend @ 250mg x 30 tablets. I'd pass on that product considering 330mg of each, being the minimal effective dose.