Dmz/MSten with 11 oxo cycle

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Looking to run my second Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. The doses are a little weird so I plan on adding some DMZ separately. I plan on using 2 caps of SDMZ and 2 caps of dmz for a total of 20mg Msten and 50mg Dmz daily for 5-6 weeks. On cycle I'll use epiandromax at 300-400mg/day and Dermacrine, tudca and Cycle Support. Have cel pct assist, CEL Mtest and pharma tamox for pct.

I also have a bunch of 11oxo laying around. So I have 3 options:
add 11oxo in the mix for the 5-6 weeks(maybe extend a couple weeks)
go 5-6 weeks then go 11oxo solo for a few weeks(too long?)
save the 11oxo for later

Thoughts or advice on all of this?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not a big fan of stacking methyls, but your cycle layout looks pretty solid so I guess I’d have to say it looks good. I’d just run the 11oxo the same length as the dmz and msten. The epiandro dose seems to be a bit on the lower side, but you’re also running dermacrine so it shouldn’t matter.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd have to second AG and say I don't get why people stack the methyl compounds. Just doesn't seem necessary BUT I know there are a lot out there doing it and have great results...to each their own. That stack would send my bp to the moon even with cycle assist. It wouldn't be bad to get a cheap bottle of celery seed extract in case it starts creeping up. As long as you are getting your calories in I'd bet you put on some awesome mass with those together. I'd love to see how much weight you put on at the end of this run.