1-andro, 4-andro + DMZ ?

Philthebarber

Awards
whats up guys. Im looking into running my 2nd ph cycle. My first cycle was 1andro/4andro at 400mg each daily for 8 weeks. Enjoyed it, made some nice clean gains, but nothing insane. Im now considering running the same, but also adding in DMZ at 20-30mg daily for 4 weeks. Any thoughts on this? Im looking to recomp, put on some more lean mass, and also tighten up a bit. Any advice is appreciated.

Chasingtails

Awards
I’d drop the 1 andro and just run dmz and 4. DMZ will completely overpower the 1 even at a high dose

Better yet, drop the 4 too and run dmz and test. I just finished it and loved every bit of it

Philthebarber

Awards
The 1,4 is one supplement. Spartan Mass. Each cap contains 100mg of each

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to rethink your DMZ dosing and go with 30/30/45/45/45/45 for your first run.

Can you run it with the spartan mass? Sure. Will the DMZ outshine the 1 Andro like Chasingtails said? Yes.

Why would you run the same stuff if you had ok results from it? You already dosed it higher than normal. I would run DMZ with a base. Sell the 1/4 combo and use the money.

Even better...with what you are trying to do, I would recommend Epistane/4AD instead. You won't be sorry.

Philthebarber

Awards
At the time i couldnt find just 4AD, only the combo of 1/4 so i grabbed it while i could. I was thinking the 4 would be my test base and the dmz at 30mg would be the workhorse and having that 1ad in there would just be complimentary

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just run it then. Find out for yourself. I still say to run the DMZ like I posted. 30 is too low. Even for a first timer.

Make sure you get in at least 750-1000mg of TUDCA and 1200mg NAC since you will be running a methyl.

Philthebarber

Awards
I Have enough DMZ to run it higher than 30mg. Would having that much DMZ with 1-andro be problematic?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I Have enough DMZ to run it higher than 30mg. Would having that much DMZ with 1-andro be problematic?
If you run DMZ at 30, I think you might be disappointed. That's like running 1 Andro at 220. The only think I would maybe worry about is that the 4 Andro would not be enough of a base to keep lethargy and other sides at bay.

Let's make sure we are talking the same thing here though. You are talking about straight DMZ and not DMZ 2.0, 3.0 etc right?

Chasingtails

Awards
I second the dmz dose needing to be higher. I’ve seen people run 45-60 dmz with only 200ish of 4 andro, but I’d probably run closer to 300 if it were me. Start at 45ish and then bump to 60ish

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
If you run DMZ at 30, I think you might be disappointed. That's like running 1 Andro at 220. The only think I would maybe worry about is that the 4 Andro would not be enough of a base to keep lethargy and other sides at bay.

Let's make sure we are talking the same thing here though. You are talking about straight DMZ and not DMZ 2.0, 3.0 etc right?
30mg of dmz is like running 220mg of 1 andro? That’s odd. Since dymethazine is an active steroid that has a higher anabolic rating compared to 1 andro which has a 2 step conversion process

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
30mg of dmz is like running 220mg of 1 andro? That’s odd. Since dymethazine is an active steroid that has a higher anabolic rating compared to 1 andro which has a 2 step conversion process
Yeah....I know my gear man.

I was just trying to explain that the dosing was too low. Since he never ran it, and ran andros, I used that analogy since most people know 330 is the minimum.

Sometimes the actual point gets lost when just typing.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If he were to run 30mg dmz solo he would make better gains than his first cycle of 1/4 andro. 10-12 lean lbs easy if eating right. If you’re going to combine dmz with 1/4 andro I would recommend 40mg but you’re going to see results with 30mg if you’re eating to grow. End of story.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir, if you’ve got enough for 8 weeks that sounds good to me. You have pct set up?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ out of any PH I've ever ran, gave me the craziest gains. Triumphalis was close but DMZ just gives you raw power and size...stayed somewhat lean too, it was clean- besides my piss turning brown lol

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
DMZ out of any PH I've ever ran, gave me the craziest gains. Triumphalis was close but DMZ just gives you raw power and size...stayed somewhat lean too, it was clean- besides my piss turning brown lol
Ouch. Should’ve ran cycle support and tudca. That’s not good

Philthebarber

Awards
I have an ai ready and planned on clomid at 50/50/25/25 for pct.

Philthebarber

Awards
Also, when do you guys think would be the most optimal time to run the dmz? Weeks 1-4? 4-8? Or in between. ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely use it as the kickstart, it kicks in really quick

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, when do you guys think would be the most optimal time to run the dmz? Weeks 1-4? 4-8? Or in between. ?
Definitely the first four weeks, so right when you finish up your dmz the andros will be kicking in full force and you might not notice much of a drop off. I bet your workouts will still kick ass weeks 4-8

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I second the dmz dose needing to be higher. I’ve seen people run 45-60 dmz with only 200ish of 4 andro, but I’d probably run closer to 300 if it were me. Start at 45ish and then bump to 60ish
I'm not trying to argue with Chasingtails at all but just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. For myself 30mg of DMZ gave me huge gains without any side effects to note. Third time I ran it I bumped it to 50 and had crazy BP issues. That was using CEL cycle support and 300mg celery seed extract as well. It is my opinion that you might want to start at 30mg for at least a few days, if not the first week and assess from there. I know a lot of guys run it at 60-75mg/day...I just don't understand how! HA!

Chasingtails

Awards
I'm not trying to argue with Chasingtails at all but just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. For myself 30mg of DMZ gave me huge gains without any side effects to note. Third time I ran it I bumped it to 50 and had crazy BP issues. That was using CEL cycle support and 300mg celery seed extract as well. It is my opinion that you might want to start at 30mg for at least a few days, if not the first week and assess from there. I know a lot of guys run it at 60-75mg/day...I just don't understand how! HA!
Just goes to show that everyone is different! And everyone has to figure this stuff out on their own.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 60... Heck i saw someone on here say he had a friend who loved it at 100mg a day... Idk about that lol but i loved it at 60

Philthebarber

Awards
Im going to start at 30 for a few days to a week and see how i respond and probably bump up the dosage

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start at 30 for a few days to a week and see how i respond and probably bump up the dosage
Good idea. Even with 30 you should get decent gains. Dmz is an awesome compound. Probably my favorite