Help. Possibly fake SARM

Nadli

Awards
I bought ostarine from a local nutrition store. I am coming up on my 3rd week of 20mg a day. However, after reading up quite a lot and without much info on the brand i have, i want to stop the cycle. What should i do in regards to PCT? I don’t have any side effects of it being a pro hormone but i don’t want to find out. Should i do the normal HcGenerate, Nolvadex, Clomid and Aromasin??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bought ostarine from a local nutrition store. I am coming up on my 3rd week of 20mg a day. However, after reading up quite a lot and without much info on the brand i have, i want to stop the cycle. What should i do in regards to PCT? I don’t have any side effects of it being a pro hormone but i don’t want to find out. Should i do the normal HcGenerate, Nolvadex, Clomid and Aromasin??
I don't think anyone is faking osta, there's no reason to. Finish your cycle

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That pct would be overkill for ostarine. What effects are you getting from it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing about that pct is normal, just noticed that. Pick nolva or clomid, save the aromison and sell that hcgenerate garbage

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One member here said he had no sides from osta. Up the dosage to 40mg.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are user dependent. Lots of companies selling fake sarms tho. New roids, enhanced athlete and pure rawz are the only ones that are g2g. If you can get your hands on any Olympus Labs sarms that'll be OK.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Just finish your cycle. It's unlikely you're taking a prohormone and you'd be feeling it by now. Use either clomid or nolva for a PCT, you don't need both for ostarine.

Seeing the HcGenerate and prohormone concern, it sounds like you may have been tricked by iSarms.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One member here said he had no sides from osta. Up the dosage to 40mg.
Do not up the dosage to 40 good god. James gives a lot of poor advice. You can finish your cycle at 20mg or start pct with either clomid at 25/25/25/12.5/12.5 or nolva 20/20/20/10/10. HCgenerate is trash. M test or alphamax XT are good natural test boosters.

Reactions: Nac

Nadli

Awards
Of course I’m not going to increase dosage of a substance i am unaware of the purity of. My thought process is I’m not feeling any of the side effects of a pro hormone but also don’t want to wait and feel them later and have to play catch-up. But i also don’t want to overkill with the pct if this is just a sarm or has nothing in it at all. What do y’all suggest should be my next move. I have ordered a saliva testosterone test and want to order a PCT. Where should i get the Nolvadex or Clomid and what are the differences.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Of course I’m not going to increase dosage of a substance i am unaware of the purity of. My thought process is I’m not feeling any of the side effects of a pro hormone but also don’t want to wait and feel them later and have to play catch-up. But i also don’t want to overkill with the pct if this is just a sarm or has nothing in it at all. What do y’all suggest should be my next move. I have ordered a saliva testosterone test and want to order a PCT. Where should i get the Nolvadex or Clomid and what are the differences.
You shouldn't have started a cycle if you didn't already have a SERM on hand. SARMs are suppressive depending on user and you should have known that before taking ostarine. We have research sponsors that stock clomid and nolva though they're only meant for research purposes and not for human consumption.

Nadli

Awards
You shouldn't have started a cycle if you didn't already have a SERM on hand. SARMs are suppressive depending on user and you should have known that before taking ostarine. We have research sponsors that stock clomid and nolva though they're only meant for research purposes and not for human consumption.
Yes I understand I made a mistake here, im trying to correct the situation and want advice based on experience of what I should do now.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If you do not have PCT on hand yet, then do your cycle at least until you have it.
HcGenerate is complete garbage (as mentioned).
Clomid 25/25/25/12.5 would suffice as PCT.

Nadli

Awards
Any suggested suppliers? I just don’t know if Clomid would be necessary because it might not be PH, right?

Chasingtails

Awards
Any suggested suppliers? I just don’t know if Clomid would be necessary because it might not be PH, right?
I don’t think you’re getting it. Both sarms and prohormones cause suppression, just like AAS but perhaps to a lesser extent. You need clomid with ostarine just like you would with a PH

And people have already suggested suppliers

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes no difference, clomid is to restart your hpta after taking a suppressive compound. Both prohormones and sarms are suppressive so you’ll need clomid (or nolva) regardless. I’m sure you’ve seen rubbish about osta not being suppressive but studies have shown it can be and at much lower doses than 20pd so get a serm.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With only being on 3 weeks your body should recover fine. Real Ostarine is minimally suppressive the first few weeks and if it was a prohormone 3 weeks isn't that long. Go get a blood test if your concerned but you'll be fine.

Nadli

Awards
With only being on 3 weeks your body should recover fine. Real Ostarine is minimally suppressive the first few weeks and if it was a prohormone 3 weeks isn't that long. Go get a blood test if your concerned but you'll be fine.

So regardless, I should start Clomid if I’m going to stop now correct?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
So regardless, I should start Clomid if I’m going to stop now correct?
If you are unsure of what you were taking, or the potency of whatever you were taking, and you have no idea whether you are supressed or not, and to what degree, and if you are not going to get blood work done.....a mini PCT is the only thing that makes sense. Right?!

Clomid 25/25/12.5
or
Nolva 20/10/10

Reactions: Nac

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I wasn't sure a local supp store could sell sarms? Just wondering since it's not for human consumption..

Not saying they don't, since I've seen them at local supp stores too.

Nadli

Awards
If you are unsure of what you were taking, or the potency of whatever you were taking, and you have no idea whether you are supressed or not, and to what degree, and if you are not going to get blood work done.....a mini PCT is the only thing that makes sense. Right?!

Clomid 25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/10/10
Of course, now do you think could point me in the direction of the "supplier" list I can't seem to find it. Or if anyone could PM any suggestions of where to get Clomid and Nolva for research purposes.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure a local supp store could sell sarms? Just wondering since it's not for human consumption..
Not legally, but sadly they do. Not the first time I've seen this. Not supposed to sell oral steroids either but "behind the counter" stock is often available.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Not legally, but sadly they do. Not the first time I've seen this. Not supposed to sell oral steroids either but "behind the counter" stock is often available.
Yeah man, it's crazy how they can get away with it. The place I go to literally has kodiak labs right when you walk in

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, it's crazy how they can get away with it. The place I go to literally has kodiak labs right when you walk in
Sadly this is sold to kids and they get told there are no side-effects and there will be no suppression. Either that, or that idiot on that "other forum" tells them to stack 4 SARMs, followed by a PCT of HCGarbage and a few more SARMs to hold onto the gains.

Honestly I think he sends people over to AM just to troll us.

Nadli

Awards
Furthermore, I want to stop taking this crap ASAP but I don't have clomid/nolva right now. What are recommendations here?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
1 SERM is fine. No need for both. (Nolva or Clomid)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sadly this is sold to kids and they get told there are no side-effects and there will be no suppression. Either that, or that idiot on that "other forum" tells them to stack 4 SARMs, followed by a PCT of HCGarbage and a few more SARMs to hold onto the gains.

The dude looks more like a woman every day lol....seriously check out a video - he is all made up like a hollywood movie starlet lmao

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are you still taking it then? Stop now. Why don't you just go get a $65 blood test. I bet you'll find you Test is fine. Your over thinking this. 3 weeks is nothing

Nadli

Awards
Why are you still taking it then? Stop now. Why don't you just go get a $65 blood test. I bet you'll find you Test is fine. Your over thinking this. 3 weeks is nothing
Im still taking it because I dont have clomid or nolva yet and need to order it and I just assumed that if I stopped without a PCT...any potential hormone imbalance wont be very good. Also, I ordered a saliva testosterone level test kit in the mail and will be doing that ASAP.

Anabolic Goat

Awards

Exactly, couldn't be more on point!

Chasingtails

Awards
Im still taking it because I dont have clomid or nolva yet and need to order it and I just assumed that if I stopped without a PCT...any potential hormone imbalance wont be very good. Also, I ordered a saliva testosterone level test kit in the mail and will be doing that ASAP.
Why do you continue asking for suppliers when you’ve already been told where to go?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro, your only suppressing yourself more if you think that is whats occurring at this stage. Your logic is flawed to think you must stay on it until you have a proper SERM. The SERM is going to work whether you start it today or next week. But its going to take longer to work by continuing to take what your taking.

Nadli

Awards
Alright, I did a lot more research on the product in regards of asking the store for HPLC/purity tests, manufacturer info, etc. I found out that apparently..very big apparently, that the company used to be online through Pureline nutrition and is the only company to seek and gain "insurance approval" and they were required to remove all online advertisement due to the direction of SARMs going pharmaceutical to only be purchased with a prescription. He said that he is looking into it further tomorrow when he meets with the sales rep of the company and that hell let me know what he finds out from him because I expressed my concerns for the product. The store employee is awesome, very knowledgable and has done personal "research" himself with the same brand and osta. Anyways, have yall heard of pureline nutrition or sarmconcepts(the manufacturer)?

Nadli

Awards
Of course, it arrives tomorrow and I just sent out a saliva testosterone test so I am taking all the correct steps but what are thoughts on this company and this story?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course, it arrives tomorrow and I just sent out a saliva testosterone test so I am taking all the correct steps but what are thoughts on this company and this story?
Who knows man. All this stuff is a crap shoot. This company could have good intentions and be getting legit paper work but your dealing with shady China. Listen to what your body is telling you and get blood work. $66 for hormone panel. Also there are much more reputable companies out there to use. Why risk it with this no name...

The funny thing about Ostarine is its so mild that if most of the people would just skip it and take Clomid for 6 weeks instead they would probably gain the same amount of muscle

Anabolic Goat

Awards
A store near me has Kodiak full lineup and more! Is Kodiak legit sarms?
I have not used Kodiak before, maybe someone on here has used them before though.

I personally didn't want to run them (Kodiak) because I wasn't sure a supplement store could sell sarms.