How to run Spartan hard and Sparta Cerbures

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Advise Running Spartan Hard & Sparta Cerberus

Hi,
I have been reading and researching about pro hormones and got the following products:
1-Sparta Nutrition cerberus
2- Spartan Hard
3- High tech anavar
4- Olympus Labs Arimcare pro
5- Olympus Labs Super PCT
Many people say that to benefit form 1 Andro and Epiandro you should take at least 300 mg of 1 or 4 Andro and 700 mg of Epiandro for 6 to 8 weeks.

Now that i have 1 bottle from each

Sparta Cerbures V2 Ingredients

Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
1-Andro 85mg
4-Andro 85mg
Epiandro 150mg

Spartan Hard ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

1-Andro 100mg
Epiandro 150mg

So if I run Cerbures on 3 capsules a day I will get 450 mg of Epi and 255 of each 1 and 4 Andro
And running Spartan Hard on recommended dosage 2 capsules a day I’ll get 200 mg of 1 andro and 300mg of Epi

so i have 2 questions

1st Question
Do you all agree that if i run each bottle alone for 4 weeks only cycle, i i will not see expected gains although this is my 1st pro hormone cycle?

2nd question if i have to runc cycle for not less that 6 weeks and i have only 1 bottles of each product can i doe the following (take in consideration it will be hard for me to get any additional bottles here in Egypt):

Run Cerbures with 3 capsules a day for 10 days getting
450 mg of Epi and 255 of each 1 and 4 Andro

Then Add
Spartan hard 2 capsules a day and 2 capsules only from Cerbures this will give me
370mg of 1 andro
179 mg of 4 andro
600mg of Epi
By this cycle length will be 40 days approximately which is almost 6 weeks

Im open to any suggestions

Kindly note this is my 1st cycle and have been lifting for about 4 years no stop and well controlled nutrition plan and im 40 years old

Thanks

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to try to get yourself more product. I ran cerberus at 5 caps a day for 10 weeks. I did that when I was also 40. Had some gains but it was not worth the price paid. Andros are expensive.

Also. I don't see a SERM in your list. You must have a SERM.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
You need to try to get yourself more product. I ran cerberus at 5 caps a day for 10 weeks. I did that when I was also 40. Had some gains but it was not worth the price paid. Andros are expensive.

Also. I don't see a SERM in your list. You must have a SERM.
I’m planning to have SERM ON CYCLE and IN PCT but can’t decide which would be better Nolvadex or Clomid

Any thoughts

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
SERM on cycle? For what? You can use Nolva on cycle if you are having estro issues. This will prevent it from binding to the breast tissue. I keep it on hand only for that matter only.

At 40, I would use Clomid for PCT as it is better at restarting the HPTA.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
elo76 has you covered bro.

I’ve also run Cerberus (I’m 36) and got good gains with limited sides at 340/340/1000 (I increased the 1 and 4 to 510 last 4 weeks).

Wouldn’t bother at less than 330/330/700 for 8 weeks to be honest, think you’d find very limited gains and not worth the money.

And yeah clomid for pct

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
SERM on cycle? For what? You can use Nolva on cycle if you are having estro issues. This will prevent it from binding to the breast tissue. I keep it on hand only for that matter only.

At 40, I would use Clomid for PCT as it is better at restarting the HPTA.

Maybe I miss understood one of threads and though it’s better to have nolva on cycle

In that case I’ll use arimcare pro only as it has AI , in case of issue I’ll get nolva

And I’ll go do Clomid with super PCT

Meanwhile all I can do is search for 1 Andro, 4 andro and epi as I can’t find Cerberus on website shipping to Egypt

Don’t know If I didn’t find any

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What you need to get is Adex or Exem for an AI. If estro sides do arise, you will need them. Nothing OTC compares.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
elo76 has you covered bro.

I’ve also run Cerberus (I’m 36) and got good gains with limited sides at 340/340/1000 (I increased the 1 and 4 to 510 last 4 weeks).

Wouldn’t bother at less than 330/330/700 for 8 weeks to be honest, think you’d find very limited gains and not worth the money.

And yeah clomid for pct
Thanks

How did you reach 340 1 andro/340 4 andro/ 1000 epi

Did u take 4 capsules from Cerberus And used another product to increase EPI

well I don’t know what to do if I didn’t manage to get more.

My mistake was that I got them before doing deeper research

If I didn’t find any I’ll runs them together for 4 weeks then hi tech anavar

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
What you need to get is Adex or Exem for an AI. If estro sides do arise, you will need them. Nothing OTC compares.
Products names are adex and exem ?

Would arimidix work as I’m sure it’s available where I live?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks

How did you reach 340 1 andro/340 4 andro/ 1000 epi

Did u take 4 capsules from Cerberus And used another product to increase EPI

well I don’t know what to do if I didn’t manage to get more.

My mistake was that I got them before doing deeper research

If I didn’t find any I’ll runs them together for 4 weeks then hi tech anavar
Exactly that - 4 tabs Cerberus plus prime evil epiandro max to increase the epi.

And yes as also mentioned get a pharma grade AI - I had exem on hand, didn’t need it but better safe than sorry brother