Sarms Cycle + epicatechin and laxogenin

B

Beastly385

Awards
Hey guys, I've got a couple questions concerning my Sarm cycle. First of all some background information:

My stats are 5'8, 180 lbs and I am sitting around 14% bodyfat. My goal is to do a cut/recomposition.

I am thinking of running Osta and GW both
At 20mg for 8 weeks. Should I add laxogenin and epicatechin to the sarm cycle, would it make any difference?

What is more effective for a cut/recomposition, lgd or osta both combined with GW.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the above. Run your sarm cycle then add in the natty supps during your 4 week pct.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I agree with the first two comments on running the epicatechin and laxo in pct, with a serm of course.

B

Beastly385

Awards
I am 22 years old, i have been lifting since the age of 17 but i´ve been doing all kinds of sports since the age of 10.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For epicatechin, look into Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research. Not only does it contain epicatechin, but it also has ecklonia cava, and other ingredients to aid you in your fitness goals.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save the laxo and epicat the osta will over power them.

B

Beastly385

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, i appreciate it! I´m going to start the cycle next month. This is going to be my second Sarms cycle, i´ve done an Ostarine only cycle 6 Months ago to retrieve my gains and to speed up my recovery from an injury. I didn´t use a serm in my pct, I only used sup3r pct from OL. I didn´t notice any suppression actually but I´ll probably use a serm this time.

My pct is probably going to look like this:

clomid 25mg for 2 weeks
Epicatechin 600mg for 4 weeks
Laxogenin 300mg for 4 weeks
sup3r pct for 4 weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input guys, i appreciate it! I´m going to start the cycle next month. This is going to be my second Sarms cycle, i´ve done an Ostarine only cycle 6 Months ago to retrieve my gains and to speed up my recovery from an injury. I didn´t use a serm in my pct, I only used sup3r pct from OL. I didn´t notice any suppression actually but I´ll probably use a serm this time.

clomid 25mg for 2 weeks
sup3r pct for 4 weeks
Run the clomid 4 weeks

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

clomid 25mg for 2 weeks
sup3r pct for 4 weeks
Clomid 4 weeks - 50/50/25/25
2 weeks in your PCT add in your Epi and Laxo
3 weeks in your PCT add a test booster (mtest, kings blood, Alphamax XT)

And oh, you can even throw in some xgels if you're feeling spicy

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid definitely 4 weeks. I’d suggest 50mg the first 3 days then 25/25/12.5/12.5. I’d be surprised if you noticed any side effects X gels would be a GREAT addition to help keep strength and size gains. I would respectfully disagree with Geoffr and I would start the laxo and epicat immediately as well as the natural test booster such as M test

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid definitely 4 weeks. I’d suggest 50mg the first 3 days then 25/25/12.5/12.5. I’d be surprised if you noticed any side effects X gels would be a GREAT addition to help keep strength and size gains. I would respectfully disagree with Geoffr and I would start the laxo and epicat immediately as well as the natural test booster such as M test
Yes immediately works too! However I would wait on the natty t booster so you still have something when you're coming off/off the Clomid

B

Beastly385

Awards
Thank you guys for all of the information, I already started my cut but I chose to do 6 weeks of Endurashred from OL. I´m already in my second week. My calories are around 2000-2200 kcal. Carbs are at 180g, proteins at 200g and fats at 60g. I noticed a better recovery and minor strength gains. Vascularity increased also. It looks like that Endurashred is not bunk. But I still got some questions. I increased my Cardio routine from 2 to 5 times a week. It is really fun but the question is, am I doing too much? Could this hurt my gains?

My split looks like this:

Chest&Back, after that Hiit (sprints) on Monday
Shoulders&Arms, after that Hiit (sprints) on Tuesday
Legs and Abs on Wednesday
Rest day (1 Hour of Cardio) on Thursday
Chest&Back, after that Hiit (sprints) on Friday
Shoulders and Arms, after that Hiit (sprints) on Saturday
Rest day on Sunday