Advice please

Joshbile

Awards
So wk 2 of my epi/tren cycle has come to an end and im in kind of a bind. While taking my morning dose yesterday my bottle of epi spilled over and a good portion of my caps were ruined in the sink drain.

I still have all my tren left, but only enough epi now to run 40mg ed for the next 10 days, or 50mg ed for the next 8. This would bring my cycle of epi to 24 or 22 days total instead of the 30 days i planned. My question is should i keep running it at 40mg with my tren still stacked at 120mg until the epi runs out in 10 days? Or should i up the epi to 50mg ed for the next 8 days? I want to get the most out of an unfortunate situation.

I do have a new bottle of SD i could run for 2 -3 weeks at 15mg-30mg ed once epi runs out also. Which would bring my cycle to a full 5-6 week total. So i have a bridge option, just never heard of bridging into SD, only heard of it used as kicker to bridge.

Any info would be much appreciated. Worst case scenario i just continue the current course with epi cutting short, run the tren for the last week, then pct and run SD after pct is finished.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just run the epi at 40 till you’re out and continue the trendione until it’s out as well. You definitely don’t want to run superdrol anytime soon; taking superdrol after pct would just be asking for permanent suppression.

Joshbile

Awards
I’d just run the epi at 40 till you’re out and continue the trendione until it’s out as well. You definitely don’t want to run superdrol anytime soon; taking superdrol after pct would just be asking for permanent suppression.
I didnt mean right after pct, was meaning saving it for another cycle later on. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the input, Thats what i was thinking would be the situation. Bums me out i wont get the full 5 weeks epi. But at least ill get the full 5 of tren. Thanks again buddy.

Joshbile

Awards
Or just buy another bttl of epi, problem solved
Thats actually what i ended up doing last night. For some reason i thought it wouldnt be here in time before this bottle ran out. Will be able to finish out my cycle.

Decided to use the SD as a finisher for 2-3 weeks at 30mg ed at end of cycle since i have enough for 3 cycles as is. Figure it wouldnt hurt to try it from weeks 5, 6, and 7. Going in for my mid cycle bloodwork today so it all depends on how the results look. But if all is good then im gonna go right into the SD after the epi ends for couple weeks.

If i get more gains then its a win. If i only get a little more and still no sides then it really isnt a loss. Either way it all depends on the bw results.