21yr old first ever cycle

140BENCH

Awards
Hi guys im looking to do my first ever cycle, im thinking of running some (SARMS) ostarine for 6-8weeks.

I have had gyno through puberty and think i could be prone if i take some kind of test booster, even thought they say ostarine doesn't have any estrogen/gyno effects i think i want to run something along side it just to be safe? If so what should i run with ostarine & does it require any other PCT?

How many capsules of ostarine should i take to begin with?

I’ve researched alot about it but i cannot tell what is fake or what is real..

Im in pretty good shape now weighing 104kg at 6”2 and have trained for about 4 years.

I just want to test my body and see how this would effect me!

Thanks for reading, hope some of you can help me.

Joshbile

Awards
Dont do it. You are too young and the the negative effects that could happen(especially with a history of gyno already) far far far outweigh ant temperary gains you will get. You should be patient and keep training naturally for at least another 6 years.

140BENCH

Awards
I have already ordered them.. i cant see me throwing them in the bin now their coming, i think 21 is a decent age? I mean people say you gotta be atleast 21

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d stay away from anything suppressive for as long as possible. But if you do decide that you’re willing to take the risks, then I highly advise that you buy some nolva or clomid for pct. Do research on “serm pct” in the meantime.

Joshbile

Awards
I have already ordered them.. i cant see me throwing them in the bin now their coming, i think 21 is a decent age? I mean people say you gotta be atleast 21
You gotta be at least 21 to drink alcohol too, doesn't mean its not gonna affect you badly or is a smart thing to do.

The fact that you ordered it before doing the appropriate research already shows you are not ready. Im not saying this to be mean or anything, im just trying to save you a lot of potential trouble health wise. ESPECIALLY since you already have a predisposition for gyno.

You could always sell them or return for your money back. Just saying man.

Joshbile

Awards
I see this a lot with the younger guys. Too impatient and want immediate results without really weighing the negatives appropriately.

140BENCH

Awards
Yeah... i mean ive been training since 16.. properly at 19, i look great for my age but i just wanna get really lean at the moment.. theres 18 year olds in my gym taking tren and test... i mean ostarine cant be that bad for me surely? I dont think i would receive any gyno from taking it as im doing alot of cardio and ive been eating clean for a while now

140BENCH

Awards
Thanks man i shall research it now, i mean if i take that surely it cant be that harmful for me?

Joshbile

Awards
Thanks man i shall research it now, i mean if i take that surely it cant be that harmful for me?
Anything you put in your body that screws with your natural chemical amd hormonal balance can be harmful. Period. Please please get a proper cycle support and pct program implemented before you even think of dosing anything. You and your body will thank me later.

Im 42 and have only done 4 cycles my entire life, with the first one not happening until i was 32/33 years old. You can accomplish great things naturally while you are still young.

And just because there are some teeneage morons taking crap they dont need to take doeant mean you should follow suit. In 10 years when they are all screwed up and cant get a boner, and you are rocking and rolling cause you listened to advice, you will be the one they are jealous of.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah... i mean ive been training since 16.. properly at 19, i look great for my age but i just wanna get really lean at the moment.. theres 18 year olds in my gym taking tren and test... i mean ostarine cant be that bad for me surely? I dont think i would receive any gyno from taking it as im doing alot of cardio and ive been eating clean for a while now
And those 18 year olds are messing their bodies up big time lol

140BENCH

Awards
Anything you put in your body that screws with your natural chemical amd hormonal balance can be harmful. Period. Please please get a proper cycle support and pct program implemented before you even think of dosing anything. You and your body will thank me later.

Im 42 and have only done 4 cycles my entire life, with the first one not happening until i was 32/33 years old. You can accomplish great things naturally while you are still young.

And just because there are some teeneage morons taking crap they dont need to take doeant mean you should follow suit. In 10 years when they are all screwed up and cant get a boner, and you are rocking and rolling cause you listened to advice, you will be the one they are jealous of.
Could you advise a proper cycle support?

Joshbile

Awards
Could you advise a proper cycle support?
Use the search bar here and type in "cycle support" and "pct". There are literally hundreds of threads that will give you all information needed. If you want to know what i run personally then shoot me a pm and ill help you.

Slapoyjoe

Track your macros, stretch, and lift heavy. That’s all you need at your age, man.

140BENCH

Awards
I already lift heavy man, i just wanna look beast! Cant help it dude its in my head

Slapoyjoe

I already lift heavy man, i just wanna look beast! Cant help it dude its in my head
Of course. But you also don’t want to wreck your nuts. You’ve got time and are clearly motivated. Avoid the chemicals for now and focus on eating right and good technique. Save your cash and buy cheap sources of protein.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should start your own youtube channel/instagram to show your progress.

140BENCH

Awards
Yeah thats a good idea.. I’d probably do youtube as its easier! I will let you know when i begin my cycle!

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to look like a beast with ostarine. If you're going to use a SARM instead of pinning test then you should have gone with LGD.

140BENCH

Awards
Im very broad, even if i cut down my chest shoulders and back are ridiculously big without any gear, im not going for the sarms now as ive been told there probably not the best for what i want.

Im going to do epistane as a first cycle. But making sure im doing it 100% right.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sarms can have the exact same side effects as steroids, you won't know till you try them. Also sarms are so new that no1 Can say what's going to happen 20+ years from now. Also, osta the feedback on osta is 50/50, theres a possibility it won't do Jack shyt. Your call tho.

Please no1 quote this post, I got nothing else to say on the topic and hate getting tagged into threads I sub out of lol

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Dude I know you want to look like a monster but at your age you don’t need anything. I’m ten years older than you, meaning my natural hormone levels are lower, and in the past month and a half I have added 13 pounds, put up a PR for bench press working weight and should hit PRs in squat and dead lift working weights by the end of the month. I’m not taking anything other than. Pre workout, creatine, and a good whey protein to supplement protein on the days I get busy at work and miss a snack or can’t finish a meal. Seriously man with a proper diet and workout program you can explode at your age. If you’re not tracking what you eat then that’s not a proper diet because you have no idea what your actual daily caloric intake is or what your split is between carb, fat, and protein. I know you have other teenagers in your gym taking gear and honestly they’re stupid. Go ask the 30-35 year old who started taking gear as a teenager that is struggle to get their wife pregnant because they destroyed their natural hormones by getting on gear too early. Gotta think big picture dude. Besides push yourself to the limit naturally and when you make the decision to get on gear you see gains that are that much more explosive. Patience man building muscle is a process. Besides having developed Gyno as a result of puberty means you’re going to be super sensitive to estrogen sides. So you’ll have to make sure you take plenty of precautions against that.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This guy has made up his mind. Might as well give him the proper advice.

You need to run the Ostarine 10-12 weeks. 6-8 is not long enough. Since your gyno prone get some aromasin or arimdex in case you get gyno flare up. Get some Clomid or Nolva for PCT. You don't need both. Run Pct 4 weeks.

Do a ton of research on the source of your sarms. Tons of fake or prohormone garbage out there

Don't even bother running 6-8 weeks. Will do very little

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Osta does have the reputation of increasing oestrogen levels, so probably best avoided if you are gyno susceptible.
The htpa does not fully mature until about 25, so messing with it before then should be a complete non-starter. Your testosterone is already high at 21, unless your diet and sleep is rubbish, so you would be much better increasing calories, and trying some natural anabolics.
Popular on this board are ara, Abe, pa, and fd2. BLR has been working on something new they are supposed to be releasing in the next couple of weeks that also sounds interesting.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Osta does have the reputation of increasing oestrogen levels, so probably best avoided if you are gyno susceptible.
The htpa does not fully mature until about 25, so messing with it before then should be a complete non-starter. Your testosterone is already high at 21, unless your diet and sleep is rubbish, so you would be much better increasing calories, and trying some natural anabolics.
Popular on this board are ara, Abe, pa, and fd2. BLR has been working on something new they are supposed to be releasing in the next couple of weeks that also sounds interesting.
Good advice here, listen to this guy.

140BENCH

Awards
Thank you guys you have really made me re-think about taking gear!

I’ve ordered myself some creatine and protein powder, never really been a fan of protein shakes as i prefer natural food but the protein shake will stop me from snacking i guess!

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Dude snacks are good, as long as it’s healthy food and within your daily goals for calories and macros. I am also not a big fan of protein but it does come in handy. Like I said I only use it on days where I need the extra protein after a hard workout, or due to my day I miss a snack or don’t finish a meal. Getting your protein from foods and natural sources over a powder is the best way to go.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
You should've waited, my lil bro is 22 and he has taken things that I helped him with so I won't be a hypocrite osta sux tbh but like they said just in case get some nolvadex and stack a good test booster with it. You have to understand that no matter what other guys are taking you're not the same person. Your body is different. And yes "just ostarine" could potentially have negative effects. Stop worrying about whatever everyone else is doing and just train. I trained natty for 5+ years before I ever even considered anabolics. I was 27 when I first tried anything and it was 1&4 dhea. I doubt you'll get what you're looking for from osta but good luck and buy some nolvadex.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’ve ordered myself some creatine and protein powder, never really been a fan of protein shakes as i prefer natural food but the protein shake will stop me from snacking i guess!
Smash the greens too dude. Broccoli kale asparagus beans carrots squash etc...these all contain micronutrients that enable ur body to produce and maintain a healthy hormone balance, and thi s will really help you with sustaining l9ng term gains.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Hi guys im looking to do my first ever cycle, im thinking of running some (SARMS) ostarine for 6-8weeks.

I have had gyno through puberty and think i could be prone if i take some kind of test booster, even thought they say ostarine doesn't have any estrogen/gyno effects i think i want to run something along side it just to be safe? If so what should i run with ostarine & does it require any other PCT?

How many capsules of ostarine should i take to begin with?

I’ve researched alot about it but i cannot tell what is fake or what is real..

Im in pretty good shape now weighing 104kg at 6”2 and have trained for about 4 years.

I just want to test my body and see how this would effect me!

Thanks for reading, hope some of you can help me.
I started running gear when I was 21 as well. However I am still a college football player currently pursuing the next level.

For your first cycle I wouldn't run osta. It could be negative and you won't get a whole lot out of it. For your first cycle I would recommend 100-150mg of Test-Prop EOD for 8-10 weeks. You notice some great results with minimum sides. Also, you will get a feel for how your body reacts to gear off this first cycle. Since you are prone to gyno I would definetly have Armidex on hand. I would also PCT with novladex. Make sure you do your research and ask a lot of questions before you start! Be smart with gear not something to mess around with! Feel free to message me anytime to ask question! GL man with what ever you do.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Bro I honestly would return the osta or sell them to get your money back and look are running T-Prop for your first cycle seriously! Also you shouldn't start your cycle without your PCT and armidex on hand! That's not smart

Big_Zeus166

Awards
The mind set of "surely it can be bad for me" isn't a good mind set to have with gear and means you havent done enough research! Also you should never assume that you won't get gyno from gear especially if you are more prone too it!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Save them. Trust me they will still be good

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If they jumped off a bridge would you? YOUR the winner for being patient and waiting. THEY will win now, but chances are,if they're 18 running Tren, they're probably not doing it right and are going to screw themselves up!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Use the search bar here and type in "cycle support" and "pct". There are literally hundreds of threads that will give you all information needed. If you want to know what i run personally then shoot me a pm and ill help you.
E X A C T L Y.

NO spoonfeeding. You can lead a horse to water.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Dude I know you want to look like a monster but at your age you don’t need anything. I’m ten years older than you, meaning my natural hormone levels are lower, and in the past month and a half I have added 13 pounds, put up a PR for bench press working weight and should hit PRs in squat and dead lift working weights by the end of the month. I’m not taking anything other than. Pre workout, creatine, and a good whey protein to supplement protein on the days I get busy at work and miss a snack or can’t finish a meal. Seriously man with a proper diet and workout program you can explode at your age. If you’re not tracking what you eat then that’s not a proper diet because you have no idea what your actual daily caloric intake is or what your split is between carb, fat, and protein. I know you have other teenagers in your gym taking gear and honestly they’re stupid. Go ask the 30-35 year old who started taking gear as a teenager that is struggle to get their wife pregnant because they destroyed their natural hormones by getting on gear too early. Gotta think big picture dude. Besides push yourself to the limit naturally and when you make the decision to get on gear you see gains that are that much more explosive. Patience man building muscle is a process. Besides having developed Gyno as a result of puberty means you’re going to be super sensitive to estrogen sides. So you’ll have to make sure you take plenty of precautions against that.
Preach! Honestly tho

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
This guy has made up his mind. Might as well give him the proper advice.

You need to run the Ostarine 10-12 weeks. 6-8 is not long enough. Since your gyno prone get some aromasin or arimdex in case you get gyno flare up. Get some Clomid or Nolva for PCT. You don't need both. Run Pct 4 weeks.

Do a ton of research on the source of your sarms. Tons of fake or prohormone garbage out there

Don't even bother running 6-8 weeks. Will do very little
No. ALL TEENAGERS "MAKE UP THEIR MIND"

Give him a chance!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Yes good job! I'm in my late 20s now but ten years ago I felt just like you.

It's frustrating as fuk trying to get big isn't it?

Man, I would work my ass off all week and barely gain a pound. I took all the supplements, did the best workouts...

My friends made fun of me and I was always late to the show Friday nights because workouts came first. Plus I always had the worst genetics for muscle building.

The fact is your building yourself right now. Your priming your mind and body for a life with the weights.

Build your foundation, then when the time comes, and you have been drooling over the goodies and dreaming about them and getting huge. When that time comes, which will be wayyyyy sooner than you think(life is short, don't live so fast) when that time comes, you will be so ready for it you will know exactly what your doing!

I started before I even learned how to lift right. And I DO REGRET IT.

This info, these warnings are out of love brother.

We're not saying you can't, we're saying it will be 10,000 times better of you wait till at least 25

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Yes good job! I'm in my late 20s now but ten years ago I felt just like you.

It's frustrating as fuk trying to get big isn't it?

Man, I would work my ass off all week and barely gain a pound. I took all the supplements, did the best workouts...

My friends made fun of me and I was always late to the show Friday nights because workouts came first. Plus I always had the worst genetics for muscle building.

The fact is your building yourself right now. Your priming your mind and body for a life with the weights.

Build your foundation, then when the time comes, and you have been drooling over the goodies and dreaming about them and getting huge. When that time comes, which will be wayyyyy sooner than you think(life is short, don't live so fast) when that time comes, you will be so ready for it you will know exactly what your doing!

I started before I even learned how to lift right. And I DO REGRET IT.

This info, these warnings are out of love brother.

We're not saying you can't, we're saying it will be 10,000 times better of you wait till at least 25
Tell him bro. We give the advice we do because we want people to be successful. Like this dude has so perfectly put it, learn to lift right, build your base, and do your research. Do that and once the time comes to run a cycle you’ll take off.