Rapid weight gain in 1 week on andro cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

A week ago I started a cycle of 330 mg 4 andro,, 345 mg 1 andro, and 750 mg Epi Andro. I am on a cut and eating about 1,700 calories a day. Prior to starting the phs on this amount of calories I was losing about 2 pounds a week. A week after starting the phs on the same diet I gained 3.4 pounds on the scale and it read .7% higher body fat. Would you just chalk all this up to mere water weight retention?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
First of all if you’re using a scale to read bodyfat never donthat again. If the andros are working they make your muscles retain more water and glycogen. I’m curious did you research these drugs before taking? And is it your first cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I researched them. I did one cycle before of 1 andro as a stand alone.

Robert11

Awards
Just curious how did the 1-Andro alone cycle work out? Any temporary or permanent gains? Did it shut you down at all?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My lifting weights on 1 andro improved. I bulked up, but I didn't eat too clean so I did gain some fat.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First of all if you’re using a scale to read bodyfat never donthat again. If the andros are working they make your muscles retain more water and glycogen. I’m curious did you research these drugs before taking? And is it your first cycle
One advantage to these compounds is water/glycogen loading the muscle. IME there is always a little weight gain from that. Seems awfully quick for those to kick in though?!?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
One advantage to these compounds is water/glycogen loading the muscle. IME there is always a little weight gain from that. Seems awfully quick for those to kick in though?!?
xertain things can kick in within days

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like its working good
Keep eating and lifting and u might pack on 12lbs
1 andro works
You can bump to 500mg