MK-677 halfway through PCT

ShaneJW

Awards
I just ran this cycle of these Pro’s:

Methy-1 (25mg)
17b-hydroxy-2a 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (22.5mg)
2, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one (12.5mg)

With On Cycle Support

I’m currently halfway through my PCT cycle.

I was wondering if I could add on MK-677, and run that for 45 days?

Would this effect my PCT in any type of way?

Would this even be beneficial, or should I wait until I run another cycle down the road?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your pct? As far as I know, mk-677 is pretty good for pct since it isn’t suppressive and can raise igf

ShaneJW

Awards
It’s called Underground Labs Revive
I’m halfway through it though and was wondering if I can add the MK-677 even though I am halfway through it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s called Underground Labs Revive
I’m halfway through it though and was wondering if I can add the MK-677 even though I am halfway through it.
I can’t find anything about that product anywhere. I’m guessing it’s just some regular otc stuff. Go for a serm in the future and make sure to take proper time off. You should be able to add mk-677 whenever you want because it’s not suppressive.

ShaneJW

Awards
How do you recommend to take the MK677. Like 30mg before bed 30days straight? Or do 5 days on 2 days off?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People dose it differently depending on tolerance. I'd go half the reccomended dose first see how you handle the lethargy, hunger. I prefer before bed due the lathargy you'll sleep like a baby.But like I mentioned earlier talk half (25mg recommended) to evaluate your tolarance.But its definitely a good addition to pct.

ShaneJW

Awards
Yeah I’ve seen all sorts of things on it like the time Before bed or when you wake up. Also how people take the 5 on 2 off approach, but most people just run it straight through that’s what is confusing lol. Which is the best way?

One thing is clear is the dosage 25-30mg a day.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd run it straight through everyday and due to how it works you would get a lot more out of it by running it longer than 30days if funds allow

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
25 mgs taken at your preference. if its legit, you can take it up to a year if you want. currently going onto month 3, planning on running it for 6 months. 30 days won't really benefit you.

ShaneJW

Awards
I’m pretty sure it’s legit. Kodiak Labs Grizzly (MK-677). I started it tonight 3 pills. It’s 10mg a pill.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think due to the long time it takes for mk to really work properly.. People say 3 months and up to a year to get the max out of it I think it won't do much during pct.

You should run it before cycle and continue through cycle and pct. The good thing is that it could help getting back in shape easier after the pct when running mk so yeah I'd say it's worth it but the best thing is to have it built up.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think due to the long time it takes for mk to really work properly.. People say 3 months and up to a year to get the max out of it I think it won't do much during pct.

You should run it before cycle and continue through cycle and pct. The good thing is that it could help getting back in shape easier after the pct when running mk so yeah I'd say it's worth it but the best thing is to have it built up.
I think in theory, the acute effects MK677 has in most on hunger and sleep could help reduce muscle loss in a PCT scenario. But as for the actual GH effects, I’d definitely agree with you, needs more time.