Legit superdrol?

Studd123

Awards
Hello everyone. I'm looking to purchase legit superdrol from a UK store ( wherever really) that is proven legit. I've been looking at bodyconcious and radian nutrition. Anyone know? Thanks

Joshbile

Awards
Pro Muscle Products UK is really good and ships surprisingly fast to the states. They have it all.

Rs44

Awards
Ran Radian Nutrition superdrol before and was very happy with the results also felt pumped all day long. Took about 6 days to be delivered to the US so I'll use it again next time I'm going to run SD.

Brenwad

Awards
Bodyconsious used to be decent. Really crappy stuff lately.

Brenwad

Awards
Promuscle seem to have taken prohormones off their site

Brenwad

Awards
When would you say that happened? I bought a bottle last December.
It's been the last year. They struggle to stock most of their range. I'd hazard to guess they just made what they had stretch further than advertised.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
It's been the last year. They struggle to stock most of their range. I'd hazard to guess they just made what they had stretch further than advertised.
I hope mine is gtg......

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Company coming out called Rock Labz and they are releasing actual SuperDrol. Here in the states, not sure how considering it’s illegal to sell as a supplement. But google that ish

Rs44

Awards
Superdrol is Methasterone.

Methasterone is banned in the US so what ever they are selling and calling it superdrol..it isn't Methasterone.

Aaron1981

Awards
Warrior project swole sd is g2g

I've heard the main Pro-hormone manufacturer in the UK has been hit recently explaining the lack of pro-muscle products

Found some on Gladiator Nutrition's website but cant post a lin yet due to post count

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is Methasterone.

Methasterone is banned in the US so what ever they are selling and calling it superdrol..it isn't Methasterone.
Unless they are selling it illegally. All they have to do is get the raws for it.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Warrior project swole sd is g2g

I've heard the main Pro-hormone manufacturer in the UK has been hit recently explaining the lack of pro-muscle products

Found some on Gladiator Nutrition's website but cant post a lin yet due to post count
Ima check it out!

Rs44

Awards
The website is run by shopify.
Shopify won't let it run for long if it is really registered as a US store. I'm all for more prohormones for sale and more choice of labs. But you can't sell them openly in the US and you can't sell them illegally on a shopify store either. It won't work

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I can see how someone shouldn’t or wouldn’t do it from legal actions alone. But if this is legit it’s worth the 40 bucks. My friend and I ordered a bottle. I wouldn’t run mine for a while from now but he should be running his in about five weeks. If it’s legit I’ll give an update.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can see how someone shouldn’t or wouldn’t do it from legal actions alone. But if this is legit it’s worth the 40 bucks. My friend and I ordered a bottle. I wouldn’t run mine for a while from now but he should be running his in about five weeks. If it’s legit I’ll give an update.
Thanks brother!
It's always good too have more options out there. (As long as it lasts)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I'll be....
Maybe?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Tried to order from rock labs but could not they have also added trest, hexa, and dmz. Might as well put m1t, 1ad,4ad, I wouldn’t mind some turinabol as well.
Insyde out fitness was selling them before they launched their site. That’s erea I got mine. He has a bitchute channel and fb. Not sure if he’s on YouTube but I would contact him to see if he can process it for you!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Can someone Pm me on where to get the best Ment. Thanks. Good luck dude I love s4

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried to order from rock labs but could not they have also added trest, hexa, and dmz. Might as well put m1t, 1ad,4ad, I wouldn’t mind some turinabol as well.
Oh how I miss m1t. I'm probably a moron, but haven't been able to find it for years. Roughly a decade ago my buddy and I had the most insane gains off those little 3 week cycles

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not seeing any of this on their site using the link above. Would you share the site you are using? If that’s real tren I’m in on that ****.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’m not seeing any of this on their site using the link above. Would you share the site you are using? If that’s real tren I’m in on that ****.
That’s his fitness page on ig. I contacted him on Facebook. Not sure if there are issues processing payments on his page but it’s easy as f@$k with him.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure, I didn’t ask. I only got SuperDrol from him bud. Wait so, ment is similar to tren? It’s a Nor compound? Sorry I haven’t read up on it.
No..... ment (Trest) and tren are nothing alike

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s his fitness page on ig. I contacted him on Facebook. Not sure if there are issues processing payments on his page but it’s easy as f@$k with him.
Just be clear.... you bought SD from the IG account or through their website?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up: pure research oils sells injectable Trest acetate. And a lot of other products.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up: pure research oils sells injectable Trest acetate. And a lot of other products.
I’ve used their TD and oral Trest. It’s legit but expensive.

Edit: I was thinking of PRE not PRO.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved his stuff but I'm pretty certain hes been closed for quite a while now. I've tried PM, email, contacting via the site for a while and never a response

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loved his stuff but I'm pretty certain hes been closed for quite a while now. I've tried PM, email, contacting via the site for a while and never a response
He has been closed for a while

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t looked at the prices but that’s stupid high. I’d just get OL Trest from the UK.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He has been closed for a while
You guys are thinking of Pure Oils. The best Trest/Dien/Desoxy source on Earth.
However, I’m talking about Pure RESEARCH Oils. The brilliant genius that used an almost unnoticeable difference in name to launch some great products. Been using him since last year. And he’s cheap af.

https://pure-research-oils.com

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, just my opinion, but I’d certainly trust a reputable ugl’s Superdrol to actually be Superdrol than a company I’ve never heard of selling it as a supplement. Rather buy it from a steroid source any day. I doubt customs would even seize it as it’s only banned not controlled.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m not sure, I didn’t ask. I only got SuperDrol from him bud. Wait so, ment is similar to tren? It’s a Nor compound? Sorry I haven’t read up on it.
Trest is like test and tren, which explains the name. It is more test-like though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest is like test and tren, which explains the name. It is more test-like though.
This ^ here ^
Best steroid ever really imo. The more you read about it, the more you’ll want to try it. It just shuts you down like no other so quite better suited for those on TRT or that cycle it briefly.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, just my opinion, but I’d certainly trust a reputable ugl’s Superdrol to actually be Superdrol than a company I’ve never heard of selling it as a supplement. Rather buy it from a steroid source any day. I doubt customs would even seize it as it’s only banned not controlled.
Have you ever used the oral M Sten off that site you posted?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used the oral M Sten off that site you posted?
Unless he finally suspended it in liquid, it was injectable in ba and gso/eod or something. I shot it subQ and ran it a bit low, didn’t do what I was hoping it would. I would stick with oral only with Msten if he’s carrying now. His Trest and Dienolone are both legit and did what they were supposed to. Along with his dirt cheap ancillaries.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless he finally suspended it in liquid, it was injectable in ba and gso/eod or something. I shot it subQ and ran it a bit low, didn’t do what I was hoping it would. I would stick with oral only with Msten if he’s carrying now. His Trest and Dienolone are both legit and did what they were supposed to. Along with his dirt cheap ancillaries.
It looks to me he has 2 different M Sten’s on his site. One is in a box and the other is in a bottle like his ancillaries. I could just shoot him an email

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Waaaait... so what are the legal complications with getting caught with SuperDrol at that point? If it’s not controlled?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never mind, you’re right. The M Sten is in a oil but the DMZ is oral. I wonder if it’s legit?