Betch Tits.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
As the title states, I have bitch tits but will be running a test cycle here in a month or so. Followed by orals like SuperDrol and epistane during my cycle.

I’m wanting to have a good amount of estrogen control during my cycle. I already have quite a bit of aromasin and nolva for the duration of my cycle. But I’m at a lost for weekly dosage that should take place.

I’m thinking 10mg of nolva a day followed by 11mg of aromasin every 3 days.

I’m not too positive if that aromasin dosage would be sufficient. Any input would be highly appreciated!

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have betch tits..get in shape before running a cycle. If not, more than likely, your betch tits will be even more betchier.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If you have betch tits..get in shape before running a cycle. If not, more than likely, your betch tits will be even more betchier.
It’s betch tits from past cycle. But dropping some fat is what ima do baby boo. That’s why I’ll be starting in 3 weeks or so.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I'd be curious to see what you're referring to. In your avatar you look pretty damn good

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I'd be curious to see what you're referring to. In your avatar you look pretty damn good
I got injured 5 years ago and been out up until 4 months ago. (Shoulder injury on both)
That avatar was from when I was 17 haha. Now that I can lift again I’m planning to cycle. I look like straight trash, fat as f#}k but as I stated before going to address that before I cycle.

I was 17 almost 18 I had been lifting for 2 years almost.
5’7 at 158lbs

IMG_2024.jpg
IMG_2025.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Betch tits are ghey, but beach tits are hawt nomsayin womens volleyball Brazil team

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah because puberty induced gyno for example can be fixed by “getting in shape”...alright man

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Betch tits are ghey, but beach tits are hawt nomsayin womens volleyball Brazil team
Women's beach volleyball is my favourite sport that I don't really care about.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah because puberty induced gyno for example can be fixed by “getting in shape”...alright man
B1tch tits and Gyno can go hand in hand, but are two different things.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
B1tch tits and Gyno can go hand in hand, but are two different things.
If you just have fat titties just diet down. If you have Perky gyno titties you needs some surgery my friend.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I need the surgery. Just trying to take what I have to during cycle to not make it worse.

F

fx2050

Awards
Nolva to control and always have on hand. I.didn't once and.couldn't get and now live with small lump and pointies. Flick and flex to look good topless