Betch Tits.

1. Betch Tits.

As the title states, I have bitch tits but will be running a test cycle here in a month or so. Followed by orals like SuperDrol and epistane during my cycle.

I知 wanting to have a good amount of estrogen control during my cycle. I already have quite a bit of aromasin and nolva for the duration of my cycle. But I知 at a lost for weekly dosage that should take place.

I知 thinking 10mg of nolva a day followed by 11mg of aromasin every 3 days.

I知 not too positive if that aromasin dosage would be sufficient. Any input would be highly appreciated!

2. If you have betch tits..get in shape before running a cycle. If not, more than likely, your betch tits will be even more betchier.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    If you have betch tits..get in shape before running a cycle. If not, more than likely, your betch tits will be even more betchier.
    It痴 betch tits from past cycle. But dropping some fat is what ima do baby boo. That痴 why I値l be starting in 3 weeks or so.

4. I'd be curious to see what you're referring to. In your avatar you look pretty damn good

5. Quote Originally Posted by DennisC1986 View Post
    I'd be curious to see what you're referring to. In your avatar you look pretty damn good
    I got injured 5 years ago and been out up until 4 months ago. (Shoulder injury on both)
    That avatar was from when I was 17 haha. Now that I can lift again I知 planning to cycle. I look like straight trash, fat as f#}k but as I stated before going to address that before I cycle.

I was 17 almost 18 I had been lifting for 2 years almost.
    57 at 158lbs

Name:  IMG_2024.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  226.7 KBName:  IMG_2025.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  188.6 KB
    •   

6. Betch tits are ghey, but beach tits are hawt nomsayin womens volleyball Brazil team

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Betch tits are ghey, but beach tits are hawt nomsayin womens volleyball Brazil team
    Preach it brotha preach it!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    If you have betch tits..get in shape before running a cycle. If not, more than likely, your betch tits will be even more betchier.
    Yeah because puberty induced gyno for example can be fixed by “getting in shape”...alright man

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Betch tits are ghey, but beach tits are hawt nomsayin womens volleyball Brazil team
    Wut?

Name:  IMG_0859.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  66.5 KB

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Wut?

Name:  IMG_0859.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  66.5 KB
    Damn. I just discovered the "yoga pants thread" and after 5 pages of enjoyment I decided I would click off to check the forum elsewhere. This was the first post I clicked on. :[

Need to go back to the yoga pants thread to wash my brain...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Women's beach volleyball is my favourite sport that I don't really care about.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Yeah because puberty induced gyno for example can be fixed by “getting in shape”...alright man
    B1tch tits and Gyno can go hand in hand, but are two different things.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

13. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    B1tch tits and Gyno can go hand in hand, but are two different things.
    If you just have fat titties just diet down. If you have Perky gyno titties you needs some surgery my friend.

14. I need the surgery. Just trying to take what I have to during cycle to not make it worse.

15. Nolva to control and always have on hand. I.didn't once and.couldn't get and now live with small lump and pointies. Flick and flex to look good topless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Check It Out betches. My Super Stack
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 12:47 PM
  2. 6-oxo for ***** tits
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 06:06 AM
  3. Son of a B*ITCH I'm gonna have tits
    By ProAnabolics in forum Post Cycle Therapy