Medfit rx?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has ran any of their prohormones or sarms. I want to know if anyone has any experience with them as to whether their products are legitimate or not.

Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wondering if anyone has ran any of their prohormones or sarms. I want to know if anyone has any experience with them as to whether their products are legitimate or not.

Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks
I'm sure you'll get some responses here, but put "medfit" into the search feature. It's been in several posts that I know of lately.

.....I personally haven't used them, but my opinion is they are a little pricey, and I don't like the mixture of their multi compound formulas.

Jensing

Awards
I have not yet. I will be running their DMZ in April though. I did a thread asking if they are legit. Not a lot of first hand users but no one said they didn’t work.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but I’ve already searched the forum and I couldn’t find a concrete answer. I might as well get something from them and log it so others will know. otherwise I would have never made this post haha

ShaneJW

Awards
From what I heard they’re pretty legit. I plan on Running King next cycle. Followed by Kong with my PCT

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
From what I heard they’re pretty legit. I plan on Running King next cycle. Followed by Kong with my PCT
You're going to take 5 SARMs as part of PCT for 5 PHs? Aren't you worried about the suppression from Kong?

ShaneJW

Awards
I plan on running Kong alongside the PCT and then after that running a natty test booster with GW

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running Kong alongside the PCT and then after that running a natty test booster with GW
But aren't those SARMs in Kong like ostarine suppressive? Aren't you worried about recovery? I don't know much about SARMs to be fair.

ShaneJW

Awards
The ingredients are as listed in Kong:

MK-2866 aka Ostarine

MK-2866 (aka Ostarine) binds to your muscles receptors and causes steroid-like muscle growth without side effects. These gains are absolutely “keepable” and maintainable after use is discontinued, as long as workouts stay consistent and diet remains on track. Ostarine helps nutrient partitioning to a high degree. This effect has helped many achieve the supposed “impossible” feat of losing fat while gaining muscle at the same time. (Source: Evolutionary.org)

GW501516 aka Cardarine

The first and most common use is that of increased endurance. The second common usage with GW (aka Cardarine) is that of fat loss. Many users turn to GW as it has shown to melt off fat while still being non-catabolic. You will find that you can still hold on to some muscle as you are losing fat. (Source: Evolutionary.org)

MK677 aka Ibutamoren

In a multitude of studies, Mk-677 increased IGF-1 levels by between 39-89%. To give you an idea of what IGF-1 does, here are some IGF-1 benefits: increased fat oxidation (fat loss), increased muscle gains (lean mass), tightening up loose skin, healing old injuries; and healing bones, tendons and ligaments. (Source: Evolutionary.org)

LGD4033 aka Ligandrol

From recent trials, the results have shown LGD to produce increases in lean body mass and decreases in body fat. There is also a significant increase in strength, wellbeing, as well as healing possibilities. LGD has shown the most ability of any SARM to put on size that could be considered a bulk, but it shines during recomp and cutting as well. (Source: Evolutionary.org)

RAD140 aka Testolone

Logically, Testolone (RAD-140) can render incredible benefits to an athlete without the cost of prominent side effects. Particularly, Testolone will drastically improve one's endurance and recovery, which will further lead to a considerable increase in muscle mass and strength. Consequently, RAD140 will be a great addition to any sort of cycle, where it will give all of these qualities without any additional side effects. (Source: Evolutionary.org)

GW & MK-677 are non-suppressive

LGD, MK-2866, S-4, and RAD carry “slight suppression.” Some people experience higher suppressing but that’s on how your body reacts to Sarms.

But that is the point of running them with your PCT as well as running the After Cycle Natural test booster

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I understand. But running 3 compounds that are suppressive, even slightly, during PCT is a little scary. Also, 5 PHs followed by 5 SARMs could be hard on the liver. Definitely would want to be running blood work throughout.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's only 3 SARMS in it, and the LGD at 10mg will shut most people down hard, let alone the other 2, RAD 140 (6mg); MK2866 (25mg). GW is not a SARM as It's a PPAR agonist, nor is MK677 which is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

This defeats the purpose of recovery as there would be none.

USbeef20

Awards
I just started king yesterday.. I’ll check back in next week and so forth with whatever happens..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started king yesterday.. I’ll check back in next week and so forth with whatever happens..
That's a crap load of very harsh, high sides steroids pushed together. I hope you researched them all, and are (at least) running the proper "save my **s" ancillaries with it.

USbeef20

Awards
It’s been sitting in the cupboard since August and I’ve read everything available on all the compounds.. my gear source dried up so decided to give it a shot.. I’m definitely not too proud to back out of **** goes south

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been sitting in the cupboard since August and I’ve read everything available on all the compounds.. my gear source dried up so decided to give it a shot.. I’m definitely not too proud to back out of **** goes south
Good to hear. So you've probably got stuff covered....TUDCA (A LOT), cycle assist, AI, PCT.
Take care bro.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Medfit Rx is legit. Man I’d get off that king. Their dmz is strong enough with that much crap your putting your body through you’ll get some nasty sides. My liver values were high, test was tanked to 6ng/dl, and got mild gyno. Thankfully I caught it early and it went down with some nolva and letro. But seriously you don’t need that much I advise you to stop taking it and run something much less harsh. Since I’ve been off I feel much better, lost all water and now I am able to see the progress I made. 10 pounds of quality muscle in 4 weeks. Now I look very very good. Not planning on cycling anymore for a really long time being natural is much less stressful than having to worry and control gear usage

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This label of their’s doesn’t give me very much confidence in their products. I mean..seriously??
IMG_9659.jpg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I had worked. But then again I was stacking with another brand of dmz so not sure If one of them was bunk. I know for sure one of them worked hahaha
Don’t know about the quality of their products. However the quality of their SPELLING needs some work

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Don’t know about the quality of their products. However the quality of their SPELLING needs some work
I ran their dmz and got massive gains. But then again you don’t know what you’re taking with these supplements half the time

DennisC1986

Awards
So idk if homeboy ended up taking that stuff during pct but I hope not. Rad 140 shut me down so hard, I could literally feel my balls aching for days, like someone kicked me right in the junk. Granted it may have not been legitimately rad but it was something and it shut me down like nothing else I've ever felt.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
So idk if homeboy ended up taking that stuff during pct but I hope not. Rad 140 shut me down so hard, I could literally feel my balls aching for days, like someone kicked me right in the junk. Granted it may have not been legitimately rad but it was something and it shut me down like nothing else I've ever felt.
I don’t mess with sarms from all the horror stories I hear from it. But I know what I feels like to feel shut down. About 2 weeks I got bloods after my dmz cycle. Test was 6ng/dL which was extremely low. Since then have been hitting nolva, aromasin, and natty test boosters and my Nuts and overall well being is much better already. Gonna get bloods 2 weeks after pct

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RAD140 is extremely suppressive. One of the most suppressive SARMS you could take so it probably was RAD140.

DennisC1986

Awards
RAD140 is extremely suppressive. One of the most suppressive SARMS you could take so it probably was RAD140.
Yeah dude. Anyone who tells you it's "lightly suppressive" is trying to sell you something (probably some rad 140)

USbeef20

Awards
Medfit Rx is legit. Man I’d get off that king. Their dmz is strong enough with that much crap your putting your body through you’ll get some nasty sides. My liver values were high, test was tanked to 6ng/dl, and got mild gyno. Thankfully I caught it early and it went down with some nolva and letro. But seriously you don’t need that much I advise you to stop taking it and run something much less harsh. Since I’ve been off I feel much better, lost all water and now I am able to see the progress I made. 10 pounds of quality muscle in 4 weeks. Now I look very very good. Not planning on cycling anymore for a really long time being natural is much less stressful than having to worry and control gear usage
With all due respect, I wasn’t asking for your advice. I have been using prohormones/gear since before George W. Took the good ones away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7