Anything anabolic that does Not cause suppression to hpta.

1. Anything anabolic that does Not cause suppression to hpta.

Anyone that has experience or knowledge of any type of anabolic anything that does not cause suppression. Obviously not sarms or aas and nothing natty. Looking to see if there is anything stronger than natural products that packs on muscle or at least very good for recomp. Thanks in advance

2. Anything anabolic that does Not cause suppression to hpta.

Anything not natural. Like a pro hormone. Whether it be something even like 1 andro. Will be suppressive in some sort of way. Some more than others. The andros are not very suppressive. But nonetheless suppressive.

I suppose a natural test booster like DAA or tribulus isnít suppressive. But you wonít really get any gains from them

Only thing I can think of is laxogenin. Itís supposed to be a ďplant steroidĒ naturally occurring. Minimal results at best though
    •   

3. Just was hoping of finding out if anyone did does or knows of anything stronger than a natty supplement. Idc injectable , oral , or topical to get good gains from that do not suppress you

4. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    Just was hoping of finding out if anyone did does or knows of anything stronger than a natty supplement. Idc injectable , oral , or topical to get good gains from that do not suppress you
    Sorry man doesnít exist. Think about it. Anything not natural will increase your testosterone well above your normal range. In turn your body will realize it no longer needs to produce any test. The body is always trying to be in a state of hormonal balance. When it is not aka taking something to manipulate hormone levels. Your body will respond by shutting down.

1 andro is probably the closet thing youíll get when it comes to not shutting down too hard. But you will be slightly shut down.

5. Thanks just was hoping on adding something to what Iím doing. Currently taking my staples whey, multi and arachidonic acid. Also on month 3 mega dosing sr9009.
    •   

6. Exercise (squat heavy) and carbs (proper carb timing), stress reduction (reduces catabolic cortisol) and proper sleep - your best natural anabolics available. Doing this will raise your test and GH levels higher than any natty anabolic. Nothing beats this, honestly.

7. Diet is usually one of my downfalls. Iím trying my best to be strict

8. Pretty much lol thanks for the input

9. Never tried 11 keto and Iíve been thinking about insulin

10. organic quinoa, loaded with ecdysteroids and amino acids and dirt cheap.

11. Check out peptides and mk677, other then that, a solid diet is your best supplements

12. Mk677 is basically what Iím leaning towards and debating on insulin. But long story short if I donít get where I want to be in 6 months. Iím just going with sustanon and turinabol cycle. Iím 33yrs old had a long break being lazy and fat(years) So far been around or about a year working out with me slacking in September and Iím not even half way where I used to be. I really donít want to mess with anything hormonal. But last resort I will. Iíve been doing sr9009 for about 3 months. Energy is great endurance is great. Fat loss in trouble areas is great. Muscle gain is ok. Muscle is noticeable but nothing to brag about. Been switching routines focusing on form. Diet Iím hit or miss through out the year. Vs before yeah I was a lot younger but I was dirty bulking making clean gains. Iím 215 would like to be at 230 which is my usual weight out of shape. Was my usual weight in shape in my 20s. I would like to thank all those that put some input. Appreciate it. Iím sure like was stated to me Iím searching for something that doesnít exist and need to go back to what works for me.

13. Haha thatís what we all want, best gains and no side but it doesnt work that way no pain no gain. Itís like asking for the best alcohol that does t give you a hangover 🤪

14. Mk677, cardarine, arachidonic acid, epicatechin and laxogenin are the only ones Iím somewhat familiar with

15. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Exercise (squat heavy) and carbs (proper carb timing), stress reduction (reduces catabolic cortisol) and proper sleep - your best natural anabolics available. Doing this will raise your test and GH levels higher than any natty anabolic. Nothing beats this, honestly.
    except Test Cypionate in your Quad

Try Xgels and Mass Max XT, Follidrone 2

16. The easy answer here is peptides, insulin and protein. Insulin is mainly anti-catabolic but at certain doses (roughly 5iuís) in a normally functioning system, and with Leucine present in the bloodstream, insulin becomes anabolic. Nonetheless, the term ďanabolicĒ just means building up of tissue. Given that muscle protein is constantly turning over, anything that reduces the rate of catabolism also amounts to more muscle mass in the long term. A penny saved is a penny earned.

Supplemental Insulin + elevated GH/IGF levels is probably just as potent as AAS in terms of strength, mass and recovery is concerned.

17. Mk677 @ 25mg ed + cjc1295dac at app 5mg/week is your best bet at an unsuppressive cycle imo.

I've also had good luck with alphamax xt at raising my t levels but the above cyc is the real alternative to aas - albeit a mild aas cyc...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 12:10 PM
  2. Protein powder that does not cause GI distress...
    By ikeNball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 09:42 AM
  3. Best AI that does not cause HPTA shutdown?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:59 PM
  5. ph's ps's that do not cause hairloss(dht buildup)
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 05:08 PM