Anything anabolic that does Not cause suppression to hpta.

omen856

omen856

Awards
Anyone that has experience or knowledge of any type of anabolic anything that does not cause suppression. Obviously not sarms or aas and nothing natty. Looking to see if there is anything stronger than natural products that packs on muscle or at least very good for recomp. Thanks in advance

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Anything not natural. Like a pro hormone. Whether it be something even like 1 andro. Will be suppressive in some sort of way. Some more than others. The andros are not very suppressive. But nonetheless suppressive.

I suppose a natural test booster like DAA or tribulus isn’t suppressive. But you won’t really get any gains from them

Only thing I can think of is laxogenin. It’s supposed to be a “plant steroid” naturally occurring. Minimal results at best though

omen856

omen856

Awards
Just was hoping of finding out if anyone did does or knows of anything stronger than a natty supplement. Idc injectable , oral , or topical to get good gains from that do not suppress you

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just was hoping of finding out if anyone did does or knows of anything stronger than a natty supplement. Idc injectable , oral , or topical to get good gains from that do not suppress you
Sorry man doesn’t exist. Think about it. Anything not natural will increase your testosterone well above your normal range. In turn your body will realize it no longer needs to produce any test. The body is always trying to be in a state of hormonal balance. When it is not aka taking something to manipulate hormone levels. Your body will respond by shutting down.

1 andro is probably the closet thing you’ll get when it comes to not shutting down too hard. But you will be slightly shut down.

omen856

omen856

Awards
Thanks just was hoping on adding something to what I’m doing. Currently taking my staples whey, multi and arachidonic acid. Also on month 3 mega dosing sr9009.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exercise (squat heavy) and carbs (proper carb timing), stress reduction (reduces catabolic cortisol) and proper sleep - your best natural anabolics available. Doing this will raise your test and GH levels higher than any natty anabolic. Nothing beats this, honestly.

omen856

omen856

Awards
Diet is usually one of my downfalls. I’m trying my best to be strict

omen856

omen856

Awards
Never tried 11 keto and I’ve been thinking about insulin

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
organic quinoa, loaded with ecdysteroids and amino acids and dirt cheap.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Check out peptides and mk677, other then that, a solid diet is your best supplements

omen856

omen856

Awards
Mk677 is basically what I’m leaning towards and debating on insulin. But long story short if I don’t get where I want to be in 6 months. I’m just going with sustanon and turinabol cycle. I’m 33yrs old had a long break being lazy and fat(years) So far been around or about a year working out with me slacking in September and I’m not even half way where I used to be. I really don’t want to mess with anything hormonal. But last resort I will. I’ve been doing sr9009 for about 3 months. Energy is great endurance is great. Fat loss in trouble areas is great. Muscle gain is ok. Muscle is noticeable but nothing to brag about. Been switching routines focusing on form. Diet I’m hit or miss through out the year. Vs before yeah I was a lot younger but I was dirty bulking making clean gains. I’m 215 would like to be at 230 which is my usual weight out of shape. Was my usual weight in shape in my 20s. I would like to thank all those that put some input. Appreciate it. I’m sure like was stated to me I’m searching for something that doesn’t exist and need to go back to what works for me.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that’s what we all want, best gains and no side but it doesnt work that way no pain no gain. It’s like asking for the best alcohol that does t give you a hangover ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677, cardarine, arachidonic acid, epicatechin and laxogenin are the only ones I’m somewhat familiar with

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Exercise (squat heavy) and carbs (proper carb timing), stress reduction (reduces catabolic cortisol) and proper sleep - your best natural anabolics available. Doing this will raise your test and GH levels higher than any natty anabolic. Nothing beats this, honestly.
except Test Cypionate in your Quad

Try Xgels and Mass Max XT, Follidrone 2

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The easy answer here is peptides, insulin and protein. Insulin is mainly anti-catabolic but at certain doses (roughly 5iu’s) in a normally functioning system, and with Leucine present in the bloodstream, insulin becomes anabolic. Nonetheless, the term “anabolic” just means building up of tissue. Given that muscle protein is constantly turning over, anything that reduces the rate of catabolism also amounts to more muscle mass in the long term. A penny saved is a penny earned.

Supplemental Insulin + elevated GH/IGF levels is probably just as potent as AAS in terms of strength, mass and recovery is concerned.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677 @ 25mg ed + cjc1295dac at app 5mg/week is your best bet at an unsuppressive cycle imo.

I've also had good luck with alphamax xt at raising my t levels but the above cyc is the real alternative to aas - albeit a mild aas cyc...