Help me start a Prohormone Cycle

BigDaddyN

Awards
I currently weigh 180 and Im 6 foot with around 8% BF eating between 200-250g Protein a day, 350-400g Carbs a day (trying to put on some more size right now). I've done two prohormone cycles both were 4-andro.

I'm looking to do something a little bit more advanced, something that will put on some more mass for me does anyone have some good stacks I could try?

Chasingtails

Awards
You did two cycles with 4 andro solo? Please say no

BigDaddyN

Awards
Not solo lol, obviously I had an OCS and PCT.

Chasingtails

Awards
I meant solo in terms of 4 andro was the only compound you used designed to build muscle. Which sounds like that’s what happened.

Running 4 andro isn’t going to do anything, as I’m sure you noticed. I’m kind of baffled as to how or why you did so twice, especially if you had done enough research to know you needed OCS and PCT. And I hesitate to even ask what that pct entailed

Anyway, I digress. On your original question, I don’t think anyone here is going to spoon feed you a cycle. There are hundreds of things you could run, and reading the logs on this forum would be a great place to start. Read some. Then read some more. All of that is going to help you figure out which compounds are right for you.

BigDaddyN

Awards
I meant solo in terms of 4 andro was the only compound you used designed to build muscle. Which sounds like that’s what happened.

Running 4 andro isn’t going to do anything, as I’m sure you noticed. I’m kind of baffled as to how or why you did so twice, especially if you had done enough research to know you needed OCS and PCT. And I hesitate to even ask what that pct entailed

Anyway, I digress. On your original question, I don’t think anyone here is going to spoon feed you a cycle. There are hundreds of things you could run, and reading the logs on this forum would be a great place to start. Read some. Then read some more. All of that is going to help you figure out which compounds are right for you.
Really? I only used 4-andro and I put on 10 pounds during the cycle still at 8-9% BF. I am on a very good diet and genetics so maybe that's what did it idk, but I'd like to try a real PH cycle that will put on some size.

I don't necessarily want to be "spoon-fed" a cycle, I'm looking to start one but there's so many to choose from and it's hard to pick without any guidance... so I'm looking to be at least pointed on where to start you didn't have to be a total ******* about it tough guy.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300 mg 1 andro, 1,000 mg Epi-Andro and some type of transdermal DHEA for 8 weeks. Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5

8% bodyfat is pretty amazing. What do your workouts look like?