Cortisol and Laxogenin

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Does Laxogenin inhibit Cortisol? If not, how can I achieve muscle growth without my muscles being wasted on this stuff.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s supposed to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention from what I remember, but I wouldn’t expect anything extraordinary from it tbh.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is a natty supp so like said above it will help with protein synthesis and other benefits but it's not going to be a miracle ingredient so you may not notice it a ton.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is good for reducing joint pain and increasing joint mobility, when applied transdermally, but it won't help you much in regards to mucsle growth.

If you're looking for supps to help improve muscle gains/size then look into things like Arachidonic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid and EpiCatechin products. Gotta make sure your diet and training are on point too. Supplements will only help to a certain degree, but when combined with the proper nutrition and training can easily help you make over average gains.

If you're just looking for cortisol control/reduction the look into things like Reduce XT, Ashwagandha/KSM-66 and transdermal 7-Keto.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I'm using Iron Legion's "Invictus" for cortisol control.
Always liked and trusted their products,and I always loved transdermals... ("Dermal"s, not "Genders").

:smashfreakB:

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phosphatidic Acid would be a good addition. I have had an 8 Week run on this and I had considerable strength increase. I don't think it's very expensive as well. Give it a shot.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Does Laxogenin inhibit Cortisol? If not, how can I achieve muscle growth without my muscles being wasted on this stuff.
FWIW....

I've heard it does help with cortisol, but not confirmed. I'm running my first laxo product right now during my PCT. I'm running Massacr3. I'm in my 5th week and I will say that it definitely helped with my joints/mobility. Coming off of DMZ for 6 weeks I gained 12lbs and have only lost 4 lbs in 4 weeks so I will definitely be running this with my next PCT.

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil (with approx 1g prior to bed), small doses of vitamin C spread throughout the day can sometimes help.