YK-11 run, thoughts?

johnv

Awards
First time poster... just thought I might get some advice on a run?

Run: (focused nutrition) YK-11 40mg 10 weeks
epi andro (Olympus labs) 500mg 10 weeks (for test base support to combat lethargy)
1 andro 200mg last 4 weeks (aware small dose but I have a bottle left with epi)
RAD 140 10mg 10 weeks
SR 9009 10mg last 4 weeks
Blackstone labs gear support 10 weeks
Peptide pros raloxifene 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 2 weeks (anyone experienced with peptide pros? have to rely on research chems as from australia and dont really want to spend hundreds of dollars on a chem that may be bunk, also choosing ralox as I've read a bit, seems milder than traditional serms which is suitable as I'm running a low dose cycle and don't experience gyno with previous lower dose cycles)

Background info:
28yo, lifting for 7 or 8 years. BF is around 13% (can just see abs) not sure how most guys on here measure? weight: 80kg, roughly 176lb? sorry for metric use I am from Australia, height 177cm so 5ft 10?
previous experience with prohormones: helladrol, epistane some now banned pros can't remember them all but more recently been using sarms
ran LGD with good results, RAD140, Osta, s4 and SR9009
my only issues with cycles have been lethargy, can get it really bad about 3 or 4 weeks in. Doesn't affect my lifts too much but I also run 4-5x per week to keep lean and stay fit, it's just what I like to do, run myself pretty hard usually with interval training on the treddy, it really goes down hill with the lethargy which really bothers me never experienced gyno or related sides.
Goals: just want to recomp, stay leaner and put on a small but sustainable amount of muscle. My issue with pro hormones is that I find only using them for 4 week cycles as advised, can get good results for 3 or 4 weeks and that's it. Even on smaller cycles with PCT, effects don't last long and I don't have several hundred dollars to spend looking decent for a couple of weeks every couple of months. I should add I don't want to pin as I have multiple reasons why, not needed to discuss.
I should add I am a student studying at uni (career change) so very tight with money, hence low doses on an extended run however my main focus is small so sustainable increase in lean body mass.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother. In for the budget gains.

I'm interested to see how YK and RAD work for you. Very interested in YK and have thought about that as my next sarm. Have dabbled in RAD and was pretty damn shut down even with 4 andro. Really interested to see how you like the epi, as that's what I plan to use as a base next time. Kill this **** dude.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Saw you're going to use SR9009 also and that you've used it previously. What's been your experience with it?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a high dose of yk, almost 4X what is recommended!

johnv

Awards
haha probably should have labelled this budget gains. also thats a typo, I'll be running 4mg of YK a day for 10 weeks. I've used SR9009 once and thought it gave me good results especially running. However I spoke to a guy in a supp store who states he read that it isn't absorbed orally. I personally think he's said that because the store he was working in don't sell SR and I liked the effects I was getting whilst cutting, not sure if that was a placebo (Even if it is, if I feel like it's having an effect then it's working). This time will try it with the RAD as a topical rather than oral, I also had really bad shutdown on RAD at small doses, so hoping the epi helps with that and wont go over 10mg per day although some sources say you can do over 20mg...

johnv

Awards
apologies, that's a typo, I'll be running 4mg a day. 40mg would also be insanely expensive lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For once a guy at a store is right! Sr oral bioavailability is 3-4% and the half life is really short too. Did you say your doing transdermal sr? Now that sounds more interesting. Pre had a log on here not long ago on Td sr but can’t remember what the outcome was

johnv

Awards
awesome, Thanks for the input. Yeah going to try the transdermal SR with RAD140, give that a go for the last 6 weeks I think at a lower dose, also was aware of the short half life of SR so when ever I take it, take it literally 20 minutes before running

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But with it being transdermal it could slowly absorb through your skin, much much more viable

johnv

Awards
interesting, plus i guess with the amount i sweat when i run, it could possibly interfere with absorption if applied that close to running. (i literally walk off as though i've jumped into a pool) so maybe I'll try it a bit before, or in the morning. To be honest will just follow instructions the company has put on the label

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s this going?

I know Rad usually kicks hard with lethargy 3-4 weeks in.

johnv

Awards
not too bad, only running 10mg of RAD with it and 500mg epi to combat lethargy sides, so far I wouldn't say any noticeable changes but been running for 2 weeks so far so early days

Newth

Awards
Subbed, really keen on this compound.
Potentially able to be used as a base compound(only time will tell) and higher rate of hyperplasia.
Good luck with your run and keep us updated.

johnv

Awards
at week 3 mark I would say I am starting to get what I am after. Not massive changes, but I would say slightly leaner and put on a very slight amount of strength, as long as I can keep at it and keep the gains, basically getting good results so far

Peanutbutterj

Awards
First time poster... just thought I might get some advice on a run?

Run: (focused nutrition) YK-11 40mg 10 weeks
epi andro (Olympus labs) 500mg 10 weeks (for test base support to combat lethargy)
1 andro 200mg last 4 weeks (aware small dose but I have a bottle left with epi)
RAD 140 10mg 10 weeks
SR 9009 10mg last 4 weeks
Blackstone labs gear support 10 weeks
Peptide pros raloxifene 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 2 weeks (anyone experienced with peptide pros? have to rely on research chems as from australia and dont really want to spend hundreds of dollars on a chem that may be bunk, also choosing ralox as I've read a bit, seems milder than traditional serms which is suitable as I'm running a low dose cycle and don't experience gyno with previous lower dose cycles)

Background info:
28yo, lifting for 7 or 8 years. BF is around 13% (can just see abs) not sure how most guys on here measure? weight: 80kg, roughly 176lb? sorry for metric use I am from Australia, height 177cm so 5ft 10?
previous experience with prohormones: helladrol, epistane some now banned pros can't remember them all but more recently been using sarms
ran LGD with good results, RAD140, Osta, s4 and SR9009
my only issues with cycles have been lethargy, can get it really bad about 3 or 4 weeks in. Doesn't affect my lifts too much but I also run 4-5x per week to keep lean and stay fit, it's just what I like to do, run myself pretty hard usually with interval training on the treddy, it really goes down hill with the lethargy which really bothers me never experienced gyno or related sides.
Goals: just want to recomp, stay leaner and put on a small but sustainable amount of muscle. My issue with pro hormones is that I find only using them for 4 week cycles as advised, can get good results for 3 or 4 weeks and that's it. Even on smaller cycles with PCT, effects don't last long and I don't have several hundred dollars to spend looking decent for a couple of weeks every couple of months. I should add I don't want to pin as I have multiple reasons why, not needed to discuss.
I should add I am a student studying at uni (career change) so very tight with money, hence low doses on an extended run however my main focus is small so sustainable increase in lean body mass.
I’ve used peptide pros exemestane and can recommend it.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I believe YK11 helped with my Lethargy from LGD, better then EPI. All I can say is I was feeling like **** and tired at about 6 weeks of LGD, added YK11 and started to feel much better. Results, I only ran 1 bottle at the end of my LGD run. So not much to say there.

johnv

Awards
I believe YK11 helped with my Lethargy from LGD, better then EPI. All I can say is I was feeling like **** and tired at about 6 weeks of LGD, added YK11 and started to feel much better. Results, I only ran 1 bottle at the end of my LGD run. So not much to say there.
Well I didn't want to risk it, I thought the YK-11 would make me lethargic, as RAD and LGD have done so really bad in the past. Not sure if it's the epi (think it is) but Almost at 4 weeks in and haven't got any where as I usually had on my last 3 cycles before now, I had really bad lethargy in the past I had to quit soccer as I couldn't run and function as I normally would.

Newth

Awards
That is really good to hear, I was hoping it could be a base.

Which epi, stane or andro?

Newth

Awards
Well I didn't want to risk it, I thought the YK-11 would make me lethargic, as RAD and LGD have done so really bad in the past. Not sure if it's the epi (think it is) but Almost at 4 weeks in and haven't got any where as I usually had on my last 3 cycles before now, I had really bad lethargy in the past I had to quit soccer as I couldn't run and function as I normally would.
YK isn't really a sarms, it's closer to a steroid.

johnv

Awards
YK isn't really a sarms, it's closer to a steroid.
I have read this in doing some research, which is why I thought it might give me some decent results. So it definitely acted as a base for you and negated lethargy sides? that's good news for me.. I presumed it was the epi andro

Newth

Awards
I have read this in doing some research, which is why I thought it might give me some decent results. So it definitely acted as a base for you and negated lethargy sides? that's good news for me.. I presumed it was the epi andro
Let me start by saying I'm still in my research phase(new to new compounds) and the haven't used yet but this compound looks textbook outstanding and if it can be used as a base.......................OOMMFFGG!!

Not sure if it will give a lot in the way of gains, hope so, but it has a huge chance of splitting cells and adding new muscle fibers not just making them swell.

What I take from the quoted reply is even if the epi was dosed to low to work there was something that fixed the low estro sides, could be estro or dht but for him it worked.

I believe YK11 helped with my Lethargy from LGD.................... added YK11 and started to feel much better.............