TRT on point -- PH to cut for summer?

righaya

Awards
TRT regimen:

Test-c 160mg week (pin twice per week)
Anastrozole 0.125mg (capsule, twice per week)
HCG 80iu (pin twice per week)

Stats:
- 34 years old
- 175 lbs
- 5'9
- ~13% bf
- Lifting 12+ years
- Current test levels around 800-900

Been on now for 10-months and everything is really dialed in and feeling great. I gained a massive amount of water (~25lbs) over the first month before they put me on Anastrozole (with elevated estradiol). But that's since been fixed and I've been shedding bf and gaining strength at a decent clip until maybe this past month where I seem to have plateaued slightly.

Was thinking of adding something (anabolic or otherwise) to my regimen to shred up for summer. I've done ~5-6 ph cycles many years prior to TRT and had thought to add Epi-andro 400mg. If I did that, obviously I don't need PCT but should I add in more estrogen blocking or will the anastrozole still do the trick (I know epi-andro isn't all that strong)?

Or is ph a dumb move here -- perhaps Ostarine? I haven't tried any SARMs but everyone seems to either love them or hate them.

Good old fashioned clen might work as well but I tend to cycle EC stack when cutting which does an okay job. A couple years ago I had a ****load of albuterol that I used for cutting and shed ~20 pounds in a few months without even lifting. That source has dried up and I'm not sure I need to do that again.

Goal is to harden up and cut a few more % bf.

Potentially could just continue on my TRT regimen and just increase cardio -- biggest problem is adding extra hours to the day lol.

Thoughts on what to add to the TRT in today's 'supplement' climate? Never tried anavar -- maybe that's the ticket? Any feedback welcome!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro isn’t that strong as you already stated, and you’d more than likely not need to add any more arimidex, unless adding a compound that aromatizes. Anavar might be worth looking into, although I cannot personally speak on it’s effects since I haven’t used it before.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Would you be able to just buy more Test and use that? Blast 500mg/week etc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna see any benefits from epiandro your gonna need 1000mg plus, otherwise your wasting time and money. Get something better suited for your goals

righaya

Awards
Alright guys -- you've convinced me =)

Is 500mg/w extra per week for 6 weeks a standard blast? It took me a few days to hunt down a source but I can get nearly anything it seems. Also, any extra Anastrozole or HCG required (probably no on the HCG)?

Thanks for the advice! I was THIS close to buying some anavar but I'm a little worried it just won't do much at all. If I'm going to spend the cash might as well do it right especially since I don't give af about pinning.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys -- you've convinced me =)

Is 500mg/w extra per week for 6 weeks a standard blast? It took me a few days to hunt down a source but I can get nearly anything it seems. Also, any extra Anastrozole or HCG required (probably no on the HCG)?

Thanks for the advice! I was THIS close to buying some anavar but I'm a little worried it just won't do much at all. If I'm going to spend the cash might as well do it right especially since I don't give af about pinning.
500mg per week total is a standard blast, depending on experience. 6 weeks is way too short, especially for longer esters. I’d go 10-12 minimum with esters like cyp/enan. And yes, you’ll probably need extra arimidex for the higher dose.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenbolone, or trenadione/ol

The very least dienolone or dienediol

This sounds exactly what you’re looking for.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Off topic, but I’m curious where your lh and fsh are sitting with only 160iu of HCG a week?