ANXIETY please read

TheBeast1204

Awards
Ill keep this shortisg and simple if someone can just hear me out it would be much appreciated. Ive had bad anxiety about 4-5 years ago. Once i learned to cope and ignore it i was fine until last year. Ive used sarms no more then a total of six weeks in unsuccessful cycles. I also pinned igf-1 DES maybe 20 times. And took mk-677 about 2 weeks. Now mk677 is when i got the massive panick attacks that stuck with me even after stopping it but slowly have gotten better. And then later on i read about how it can mess with your head and fear prossessing. So i do know im just worrying too much its just my damn disorder. And i am done with peds in general id love to stay natty for the feeling of accomplishment. But i needed to vent someway and have someone tell me something positive so i dont turn to prescription anxiety meds and beat this in my own. Ever since starting igf im afraid that it could have caused a cancer that ill find out about down the road one day. The lymph nodes under my armpits seem to swell and hurt and then return to normal every now and then and i dont know what to think of it. And the other thing is if using research chems like lgd rad and yk11 with little to NO human testing will have messed my body up in anyway at all. Please dont bash me. I know i have a mental weakness and i will be staying away from peds. Just looking for someone to hopefully straightfoward tell me the chances of messing myself up were slim and not talking about pct and all htpa i mean any bodily harm from using chinese chemicals. Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whoa whoa slow down Cowboy. You’re going to be just fine, I’m willing to bet with your preexisting condition that it wasn’t even the mk you probably just got in your head. Happens all the time for me when I try new stuff and when I realize I’m brining it on myself things start to smooth out. Now it’s easy for someone to say just stop having anxiety when they’ve never had any before. I have suffered myself, try getting some ksm 66, l theanine, and rhodiola rosea. They have definitely helped me level out. Good luck man

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just remember that right now, any specific fears that you have probably aren't based in reality.

And...Like your body, your mind/brain also need some time to get back to a state of homeostasis (normal functioning). You could throw some drugs in there (and probably feel better temporarily), but it would just put off you getting back to a "normal", which I know that you want.

I've dealt with anxiety, sometimes A LOT. It sucks bro....But it gets better.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Ahh thank you so much. It was mainly the igf that scared me esspecially with pinning and the scare of cancer. But once i get started its like the thought of chemicals from china in general never tested on humans makes you worry. I wish i didnt try any of it in the first place because i was doing good with handeling my anxiety before hand. I know now its not for everyone. Ill just have to slowly deal with it and itll get better.

TheBeast1204

Awards
And the thing is i know this sounds dumb but when you have a panic attack you wonder if its a panic attack or an altered state of mind from drugs and thenit makes you worry more like a downward spiral constantly feeding the loop. Or even that extreme anxiety could screw your head up alone. Its hard to deal with anxiety. Even with my first anxiety attack i always doubt if its anxiety or im going crazy. And i guess that would be the case with mk677 too. Trying to figure out if something is making you loopy or your worrying. Its not fun at all and ts good to hear im not alone

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxiety sucks and unfortunately many times we can not control it with thoughts alone. The chemical imbalance makes it impossible. In terms of your health, there are a million environmental factors you encounter daily that will cause cancer. If you thought about those you wouldn't get out of bed. Many times we just have to let the chips fall where they may. We are not in control. Just got to live life and not worry about it. Best of luck!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every PH, SARM or oil (Test, etc) causes me anxiety. Though I can deal w/ it in short cycles.
It is the reason I got off TRT for now, just constant anxious/shaky hands. Since being off for a month, anxiety is all but gone.
(Plus my prostate is thanking me).
It will come back when I cycle again in March, but I'm just going to do short cycles for now. Less suppression, quick recovery.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have depression / anxiety issues and MK super exasperates this - nothing new here. Mike Arnold agrees its the MK. Anyone who suffers from depression / anxiety will probably get the same reaction you did. You will be fine - no permanent damage or changes. Please forgive yourself for putting something in your body that did not agree with you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would post more if I could, but I'm short on time. I will say this, though. Avoid benzos at all costs. They are an absolute LAST resort and only if absolutely necessary...because once someone with serious anxiety issues starts on benzos, they are NOT coming off without a lot of pain and suffering. If you think your anxiety is bad now, you will want to DIE when detoxing from benzos. Your anxiety will be 100X worse and you will very likely end up hospitalized.

If OTC options such as KSM-66, l-theanine, etc...don't work, there are prescription options that are much safer than benzos. Don't underestimate what I am about to tell you either. I've seem this combo save people's lives. I worked in the mental health field (particularly drug addiction) about 15 years ago and saw/learned a lot.

Escitalopram
Hydroxyzine
Metoprolol

The Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine with gabaergic effects that is best taken before bed, as it will help you sleep while interacting directly with the receptors responsible for preventing anxiety. A dose of 25-50 mg/day is common, although 25 mg is likely more than adequate to begin with. It can also be used for breakthrough anxiety, if needed.

Escitalopram is an anti-depressant with proven anxiolytic effects that has been FDA approved to treat anxiety. It should be taken daily at a dosage of 10-20 mg/daily (I recommend starting at 10 mg). It can and often does make a BIG difference for people with anxiety and the side effects are generally mild with no known long-term side effects. Furthermore, if is one of the easiest anti-depressants to go off of, as most people can discontinue the drug with little to no meaningful side effects. Some users experience moderate withdrawal symptoms, but they are never serious and don't last long. Lastly, many people notice this drug's anxiolytic effects IMMEDIATELY...not 2-3 weeks later, but don't worry if it takes a bit of time for its full effects to manifest. Not everyone experiences relief after the first dose (although it is somewhat common in those with anxiety issues).

Metoprolol is a beta blocker that has the unique ability to block epinephrine from attaching to receptors in cardiac tissue. You see, one of the problems with anxiety is that it causes epinephrine (adrenalin) to be released into the bloodstream, which increases heart rate and further intensifies anxiety. This tends to cause a loop effect, in which the individual feels the anxiety coming on (due to epinephrine being released into the bloodstream), which in turn makes the individual worry even more, which in turn causes the body to release even more epinephrine.

This vicious cycle can be stopped with metoprolol, as circulating epinephrine is no longer able to bind to heart receptors, thereby preventing your heart from racing and stopping the loop effect from occurring. So, it not only stops the body from experiencing the physical symptoms of an anxiety attack, but it also puts a stop to the self-induced mental mind-****ery that so many people with anxiety experience. Metoprolol should only be used when you actually feel an attack coming on, not as a daily preventative...unless you are already having serious daily attacks. The drug works quickly, so if you need to take it will will begin working within 30-40 minutes or so. A common dosage for people with anxiety is 12-25 mg, as needed

If you are as bad off as you sound, go set up an appointment with your doctor today and ask him for a prescription for all 3 of these. He may be familiar with this approach, but if not explain to him why you want to try these drugs. I received this protocol from a doctor who specializes in treating anxiety, so let him know that if you want to. He will likely appreciate and commend your desire to abstain from benzos, as well as your willingness to try other options before going to highly addictive drugs like benzos.

I would be shocked if you did not experience dramatic relief from this program.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Another recommendation for KSM-66 and Rhodiola, Ive had similar issues in the past, those two herbs will improve your life. Plus nothing to fear side effect wise!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I use KSM 66 and licorice root twice a day - and it has really helped.
What put me over the top was getting my gut heath in balance - I cannot tell you how much using a good probiotic has helped clear the fog!
It has literally changed my life. Gut health is at the core of all problems.
I add to this B complex 100 and 500 mcg B5 at bedtime.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Thank you so much Mike Arnold i appreciate this so much

geoff123

Awards
Power-Lift,

I don't believe that testosterone was an issue with your anxiety. You should look into Preg, DHEA, thyroid, Cortisol, IGF etc. and run a panel if you get back on TRT. Supplement if low or moderate, optimize them. I had crazy anxiety and it turned out to be low Preg.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I am prone to anxiety on cycle too and metoprolol definitely helps as someone above stated. I believe I get anxious because it is a new substance in my body and I overthink it. I'm getting anxious just thinking about this anavar/dmz run I'm starting Monday...and I've run DMZ a couple times. I have a thyroid issue so maybe it's from that too but I really believe your head can get the best of you...