Tren

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Tren


    How dangerous is tren to your health? im looking at some orals and I want to get a 2nd opinion on the risks it posses.


  2. Itís basically poison. Take that for what itís worth. But we consume poisons regularly so....

    Dose , duration, and individual common sense are the determining factors that answer those questions.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks probably won't even touch that stuff. Hearing of how toxic it is makes me already feel like death.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Thanks probably won't even touch that stuff. Hearing of how toxic it is makes me already feel like death.
    My tren days are over. Shiit works, but Iím getting too old to deal with all that.

  5. It is great at what it does. It literally can f*** up your brain chemistry. Make you feel like a completely different person.
    •   
       


  6. Is it the rage? Or just in general?

  7. Im taking an epi & trenavol stack at the moment and am in my second week. Tren dosed at 90mg a day, epi got upped to 40mg this week. So far no sides at all. It basically is going to come down to support and dosage like the poster above said.

  8. Got it. What is your on cycle support?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Is it the rage? Or just in general?
    Expanding on what @Dma378 said, Trenbolone is an amazingly powerful drug in both anabolic effects and risks/side effects. Health markers all tend to take a significant hit on Tren. It is definitely not a hormone for beginners or even those who aren’t in very good physical and mental health.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  10. Tren is rarely necessary for any sort of goal in mind except bodybuilding contests. Even then, proper diligence & other less toxic hardening agents can get the job done.

    But when it comes to energy, strength, fat loss & muscle accrual, it’s hard to compete with it. I like the drive and energy associated with it the most.

    It also doesn’t take much to enjoy its benefits. 50mg EOD of Tren Ace for 8 weeks is still incredibly productive combined with Test & Mast Prop. So from that perspective, it ain’t all that bad.

    Four things I’d be overkill about while taking Tren though:

    1) Blood Pressure
    a) use ACE-II Inhibitors, CoQ10 & Garlic

    2) Blood thinners
    a) Nattokinase @ 200mg/daily
    b) Baby Aspirin
    c) 3-5g Fish Oils daily

    3) Vessel pliability
    a) Garlic + Horse Chestnut extract, Vit K2 and anything that has some clinical support for heart health and vessel wall pliability & health. You want flexible, leak-proof vessel walls b/c Tren will cause hardening and cracking.

    4) Kidney support - dump the kitchen sink at this one and drink plenty of water throughout the day. I like “Kidney Stuff” and Astragalus.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Got it. What is your on cycle support?
    I use cycle assist, as well as a ton of natural sups like milk thistle 2000mg day, L-arganine and hawthorne berry 500mg each, an added liver supporr tincture, cranberry supplement 100mg daily. Eat very clean, lots of protien intake.

    Post cycle i have always used clomid, atd or 6 bromo, and a couple other things that help me keep as much gains possible and ease me back into natural body production. It took me a lot of reading amd searching to find what worked best for me. But just becauseit works for me doeant mean it will for you, as everyones genetics are different. Either way make sure you do your homework and are 100% set up with everything before starting your cycle.

  12. Also makes me too creepy for my own liking. And thatís pretty fuking creepy. No chick in spandex or yoga pants is safe

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Tren is rarely necessary for any sort of goal in mind except bodybuilding contests. Even then, proper diligence & other less toxic hardening agents can get the job done.

    But when it comes to energy, strength, fat loss & muscle accrual, it’s hard to compete with it. I like the drive and energy associated with it the most.

    It also doesn’t take much to enjoy its benefits. 50mg EOD of Tren Ace for 8 weeks is still incredibly productive combined with Test & Mast Prop. So from that perspective, it ain’t all that bad.

    Four things I’d be overkill about while taking Tren though:

    1) Blood Pressure
    a) use ACE-II Inhibitors, CoQ10 & Garlic

    2) Blood thinners
    a) Nattokinase @ 200mg/daily
    b) Baby Aspirin
    c) 3-5g Fish Oils daily

    3) Vessel pliability
    a) Garlic + Horse Chestnut extract, Vit K2 and anything that has some clinical support for heart health and vessel wall pliability & health. You want flexible, leak-proof vessel walls b/c Tren will cause hardening and cracking.

    4) Kidney support - dump the kitchen sink at this one and drink plenty of water throughout the day. I like “Kidney Stuff” and Astragalus.
    Dude i love garlic amd horse chestnut! Stuff is legit man.

  14. Thanks man

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Also makes me too creepy for my own liking. And thatís pretty fuking creepy. No chick in spandex or yoga pants is safe
    hahaha this is great...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Tren is rarely necessary for any sort of goal in mind except bodybuilding contests. Even then, proper diligence & other less toxic hardening agents can get the job done.

    But when it comes to energy, strength, fat loss & muscle accrual, it’s hard to compete with it. I like the drive and energy associated with it the most.

    It also doesn’t take much to enjoy its benefits. 50mg EOD of Tren Ace for 8 weeks is still incredibly productive combined with Test & Mast Prop. So from that perspective, it ain’t all that bad.

    Four things I’d be overkill about while taking Tren though:

    1) Blood Pressure
    a) use ACE-II Inhibitors, CoQ10 & Garlic

    2) Blood thinners
    a) Nattokinase @ 200mg/daily
    b) Baby Aspirin
    c) 3-5g Fish Oils daily

    3) Vessel pliability
    a) Garlic + Horse Chestnut extract, Vit K2 and anything that has some clinical support for heart health and vessel wall pliability & health. You want flexible, leak-proof vessel walls b/c Tren will cause hardening and cracking.

    4) Kidney support - dump the kitchen sink at this one and drink plenty of water throughout the day. I like “Kidney Stuff” and Astragalus.
    IIRC beta blockers work well and may allow for beta receptor ancillaries like clenbutrrol to be effective.

    Nattokinase works well and blood work to show it.

    Low test is key to success...tren needs no help.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Also makes me too creepy for my own liking. And that’s pretty fuking creepy. No chick in spandex or yoga pants is safe
    Amen brother. Real AAS old school Tren makes me into a complete sex addict. I beat my meat like it stole my wallet..after wifey can't take anymore. No joke

  18. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    Amen brother. Real AAS old school Tren makes me into a complete sex addict. I beat my meat like it stole my wallet..after wifey can't take anymore. No joke
    Lol right!! I love and hate it.

  19. Thanks for everyones help

  20. Iíve been intrigued by it but I hate any and all side effects

  21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    IIRC beta blockers work well and may allow for beta receptor ancillaries like clenbutrrol to be effective.

    Nattokinase works well and blood work to show it.

    Low test is key to success...tren needs no help.
    I agree 100%. Beta blockers are something I personally use but because ACE-II’s actually help Kidney function while reducing BP, I usually recommend it first.

    However, I did not know that it enhanced Beta receptors fat burners. I would have thought the opposite, but now that I think about it, going from clen for a few days to beta blockers for a few days might refresh the receptors. I know I have taken beta blockers when I accidentally overdosed fat burners in order to slow my heart rate down and lower my BP.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I agree 100%. Beta blockers are something I personally use but because ACE-II’s actually help Kidney function while reducing BP, I usually recommend it first.

    However, I did not know that it enhanced Beta receptors fat burners. I would have thought the opposite, but now that I think about it, going from clen for a few days to beta blockers for a few days might refresh the receptors. I know I have taken beta blockers when I accidentally overdosed fat burners in order to slow my heart rate down and lower my BP.
    ^^^^
    And i believe it 'selectively' produces the desired benefit without hindering 'adipose' receptor response. I don't have data in hand...

  23. I just finished up a tren run. 300mg Test 3, 437.5mg Tren A and 350 mg of a Stano-Mast mix for 8 weeks. I loved it. I'm diagnosed ADD/bipolar so I'm on Prozac, Abilify, and Adderrall so luckily for me, I didn't notice any real changes with attitude on Tren. I actually felt great, happy, motivated the entire time, however, I can't stress enough that that's primarily due to the fact of the medications/mood stabilizers I'm on. I've definitely heard horror stories from Tren changing people's brain, making them completely aggressive, etc.... but as mentioned, these are certainly the risks one takes.

    I took plenty of on cycle support, Cialis for BP, also took garlic, EPA/Fish oils, definitely TUDCA, and NAC for liver.

    My tren run was my favorite run thus far. Lost tons of fat, gained muscle, set PR's and just felt good overall. With that said though, I definitely partook in my fair share of orals and other gear before attempting it and learned a lot along the way about E2 control, BP Support, liver support, and overall body health.

  24. Lithium orotate is great for mood issues.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Also makes me too creepy for my own liking. And thatís pretty fuking creepy. No chick in spandex or yoga pants is safe
    Makes me go right for the brown eye.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 11:11 AM
  2. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 02:47 PM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:25 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:15 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Log in
Log in