Tren

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Is it the rage? Or just in general?
    Deff RAGE

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Expanding on what @Dma378 said, Trenbolone is an amazingly powerful drug in both anabolic effects and risks/side effects. Health markers all tend to take a significant hit on Tren. It is definitely not a hormone for beginners or even those who arenít in very good physical and mental health.
    ****s with your head. Anybody who takes tren will have mental sides...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    So for a tren run, to minimize sides, would it be higher test low tren or higher tren low test?
    Low test, moderate tren... Tren is 500/500 Anabolic/Androgenic. Test is 100/100. I'm pretty sure test is there to maintain your mood lol.

I'm not going to tell you how much tren I use, I will just get laughed at. I'm extremely sensitive to the compound. I have ace, enanthate, and tren hex, but there on the shelf.

I decided when its time to be Jekyll/Hide lol.

I can run parabolan (tren hex) at 100mg per week and see results. Laugh it up

4. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    So for a tren run, to minimize sides, would it be higher test low tren or higher tren low test?
    Low test, moderate tren... Tren is 500/500 Anabolic/Androgenic. Test is 100/100. I'm pretty sure test is there to maintain your mood lol.

I'm not going to tell you how much tren I use, I will just get laughed at. I'm extremely sensitive to the compound. I have ace, enanthate, and tren hex, but there on the shelf.

I decide when its time to be Jekyll/Hyde lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    and how is that? dosage and timing
    Iíve tried 2g about 1-1.5hrs prior. May need to play with dosing, thereís a definite sweet spot.
    •   

6. Tren

Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I run tren with only about 100mg of test per week and do not get many sides at all besides massive boost in sex drive and big gains. No mental sides noticed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post

I decided when its time to be Jekyll/Hide lol.

100mg per week is good. Less can often times be more. I wish more would atleast try a cycle with less to see how it works. I mean, Tren is one of those drugs that if you feed it with good nutritious food, it’ll do some growing. Doesn’t take 500+ mg to get that result.

Anyways, in regard to mood issues on Tren, I guess I’ll count myself lucky to have totally manageable sides to the point that you wouldn’t even know I was on anything (other than the granite hard muscle and roadmap veins everywhere!)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Dude?! Your absolute statements are growing old quick.

9. Ive never experienced any mental sides or aggression on tren (other than aggression in the gym). Like anything you put in your body it all depends on your genetic makeup and biochemistry. Everyone will react differently to any kind of drug that messes with hormones because everyones hormones and chemical balance is unique to themselves.

Start small, increase little by little until you find your own personal sweet spot.

10. Has anyone had any successful runs with tren using vitamin b6 to control prolactin sides? I have read the studies and personal experiences on other sites but would like to hear if there are any personal experiences here since I have been a member here for some time now.

11. I usually throw some in for good measure but have never relied on it myself. Curious as well

12. I've not seen any studies but the guys at EA did a video on just this. According to "coach trevor" it won't do a dam thing to control prolactin on drugs like tren. It must have been on their old channel because I can't find the video to link.....whatever you think of those guys opinions

13. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    Has anyone had any successful runs with tren using vitamin b6 to control prolactin sides? I have read the studies and personal experiences on other sites but would like to hear if there are any personal experiences here since I have been a member here for some time now.
    Hi, brother! Nice to see you again! No experience with tren here.
    I tried to control prolactin with B6 and mucuna extract (Inhibit-P) while on NPP. I lactated anyways. My guess is, you'll need bromo, caber or prami to effectively control prolactin.
    Also, B6 seems to be toxic in higher dosages.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hi, brother! Nice to see you again! No experience with tren here.
    I tried to control prolactin with B6 and mucuna extract (Inhibit-P) while on NPP. I lactated anyways. My guess is, you'll need bromo, caber or prami to effectively control prolactin.
    Also, B6 seems to be toxic in higher dosages.
    Whats going on gramps? I have been more active as of lately on the forum. Trying to setup some future runs. How have you been?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    Whats going on gramps? I have been more active as of lately on the forum. Trying to setup some future runs. How have you been?
    Went through some shoulder injuries but recovered quickly using my BPC/PEG-MGF protocol, even my knees got better, I'm squatting again!
    I'm almost done with testing everything there is, LOL. I respond badly to most roids. Now using only low dosages of Test/U with some Proviron, feeling great!
    If you plan on using Tren, my friend swears by using it with low test (175mg/w) and Masteron (600mg/w), he said that he has almost no sides like that.
    He uses 0.5mg caber eod too.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Went through some shoulder injuries but recovered quickly using my BPC/PEG-MGF protocol, even my knees got better, I'm squatting again!
    I'm almost done with testing everything there is, LOL. I respond badly to most roids. Now using only low dosages of Test/U with some Proviron, feeling great!
    If you plan on using Tren, my friend swears by using it with low test (175mg/w) and Masteron (600mg/w), he said that he has almost no sides like that.
    He uses 0.5mg caber eod too.
    Yeah I was looking at a similar setup but am trying not to use any caber or prami. Some have needed it and others havenít. I am a firm believer in trying to do the most with less especially with a harsher compound like tren. Just trying to piece everything together because it will be my first with tren.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Demgainz View Post
    Yeah I was looking at a similar setup but am trying not to use any caber or prami. Some have needed it and others haven’t. I am a firm believer in trying to do the most with less especially with a harsher compound like tren. Just trying to piece everything together because it will be my first with tren.
    Everyone is different, if you start low dose and work your way up, you'll find out. Keep me informed how it went for you!

18. I generally err on the side of using T3 and AI’s to deal with prolactin sides. Other than that, find a product that is pure vit B-6 IM preparation. Given that IM is much higher in bioavailability, I’d say IF Vit B was to do anything to combat prolactin sides, this would be a good way to go.

https://vitaminb12direct.com/shop/checkout/

19. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I generally err on the side of using T3 and AI’s to deal with prolactin sides. Other than that, find a product that is pure vit B-6 IM preparation. Given that IM is much higher in bioavailability, I’d say IF Vit B was to do anything to combat prolactin sides, this would be a good way to go.

would t3 be necessary to use with tren, since t3 crush thyroid? or that's bro science

20. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    would t3 be necessary to use with tren, since t3 crush thyroid? or that's bro science
    T3 is a kind of animal of its own. I would leave it alone, not needed in a tren cycle and may complicate it all. If used above body produced dosage (it's what you do when using it), it stops own thyroid hormone production. Apparently, even after very long use, your thyroid bounces back again, from what I know.

21. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I generally err on the side of using T3 and AI’s to deal with prolactin sides. Other than that, find a product that is pure vit B-6 IM preparation. Given that IM is much higher in bioavailability, I’d say IF Vit B was to do anything to combat prolactin sides, this would be a good way to go.

Me too, LOL. Have today an appointment to get a full blood lab. I just cant figure out by myself if E2 is too high -or low. When the penis points to my feets, its either one -or the other.

22. I love tren
    Mental sides for me are sex drive and confidence.
    I live in south sacramento and have always liked fighting.
    Tren definetely makes me much quicker to jump.
    So aggression is exaggerated even more so than normal.
    Can't wait to run it again.
    This time 8 weeks.

23. Also the first 2 weeks on tren ace were intense
    Felt weird sweats and chills
    But all that went away
    Same thing with test prop.
    I get intense urges to piss for the first few weeks but it goes away

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Me too, LOL. Have today an appointment to get a full blood lab. I just cant figure out by myself if E2 is too high -or low. When the penis points to my feets, its either one -or the other.
    The way I can tell the difference is basically ---> low E2 = anxiety | high E2 = bit more lethargic than usual

Low E2 will prime your dopamine. High E2 boosts seratonin.

For the longest time I had anxiety (especially in the late afternoon/evenings) and was fairly impulsive. I had thought this was just me....but basically didn't realize I had crushed my E2 long ago and was taking too much AI with my TRT protocol for a very long time. I leaned out quite a bit a couple years back and should've altered my AI dosage (ie: lowered it). I now no longer even need an AI and my anxiety/impulsiveness is pretty much gone.

So when E2 is high, serotonin is high and this has an inverse effect on dopamine. This would make sense why it's better to run a low base level of test during a Tren run because you do not want any chances of your dopamine being lowered from elevated E2. Lowered dopamine clearly would be cause for increased side effects from elevated prolactin levels.

25. I am definitely staying away from any type of thyroid drugs. Just don't feel like fcuking with any of that siht.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 10:11 AM
  2. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:47 PM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:25 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:15 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:29 PM