Will combining Vials cause any problems?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    I understand that you want one bottle, but the bottle is 10ml, not 1ml.
    I’m sorry I meant it would be 20ml total not 2ml




  2. This threat is a bit surreal.

    If you have two 1ml ampules, how the hell do you combine them? There is no room for 2ml in the ampule.

    If it comes in vials with a rubber, you have probably 10ml in each -not 1ml. If you have 1ml in each, you have already used 9ml from each.

    If you have a rest (1ml) in one vial -and you have a second (10ml) new vial, why would you combine it -instead of using the rest. Contamination is a reasonable risk here.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I’m sorry I meant it would be 20ml total not 2ml
    Exactly damnit! LOL
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I’m sorry I meant it would be 20ml total not 2ml
    Now explain to me how you put 10ml from one vial -into the other 10ml vial?
    What sh1tty UGL lab puts 10ml in 20ml vials?
    LOL
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post


    This threat is a bit surreal.

    If you have two 1ml ampules, how the hell do you combine them? There is no room for 2ml in the ampule.

    If it comes in vials with a rubber, you have probably 10ml in each -not 1ml. If you have 1ml in each, you have already used 9ml from each.

    If you have a rest (1ml) in one vial -and you have a second (10ml) new vial, why would you combine it -instead of using the rest. Contamination is a reasonable risk here.
    I just mistyped lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Now explain to me how you put 10ml from one vial -into the other 10ml vial?

    LOL
    So you buy a 20 ml vial. Draw 10ml from each and inext them all into the one 20ml vial

  7. Good luck with 500mg/ml:

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    So you buy a 20 ml vial. Draw 10ml from each and inext them all into the one 20ml vial
    You could also buy this:



    And put a year worth of test in it!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You could also buy this:



    And put a year worth of test in it!
    or I can buy my 500mg/ml test E that has awful pip but lasts a year of TRT doses

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Good luck with 500mg/ml:

    You know though I was not assuming that combining the vials would make it 500mg/ml right? A lot of people assumed that’s what I meant but of course not. The 500mg isn’t ideal but 2 .5cc injections a week is pretty sweet

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    or I can buy my 500mg/ml test E that has awful pip but lasts a year of TRT doses
    That's what 500mg/ml test-e looks like:



    You'll need a special syringe:



    See? It has no needle. You have to ram it into the butt cheek like it is.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    You know though I was not assuming that combining the vials would make it 500mg/ml right? A lot of people assumed that’s what I meant but of course not. The 500mg isn’t ideal but 2 .5cc injections a week is pretty sweet
    Honestly, I never bought anything above 250mg/ml. I'm using Test-undecanoate. You could pin it once a month.
    I'm on 250mg/week , one injection per week.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Honestly, I never bought anything above 250mg/ml. I'm using Test-undecanoate. You could pin it once a month.
    I'm on 250mg/week , one injection per week.
    Thats awesome. I’m giving it a shot because it’s cheap and I ain’t a *****. I love me some good Quad PIP. Gives me an excuse to skip my legs. On top of that feature it sounds pretty appealing having to only shoot 1cc a week total and get 500mg in me. One bottle lasting a 10 week Cycle is extremely convenient. I know there is a lot of unbelief around these higher concentrated oils but I’m going to give it a shot

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Thats awesome. Iím giving it a shot because itís cheap and I ainít a *****. I love me some good Quad PIP. Gives me an excuse to skip my legs. On top of that feature it sounds pretty appealing having to only shoot 1cc a week total and get 500mg in me. One bottle lasting a 10 week Cycle is extremely convenient. I know there is a lot of unbelief around these higher concentrated oils but Iím going to give it a shot
    What scares me about such high concentration gear is excessive amounts of solvents, underdosed gear, or the gear crashing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    What scares me about such high concentration gear is excessive amounts of solvents, underdosed gear, or the gear crashing.
    Yeah the source I am using has had a few tests done at different labs it’s tested around 460mg/ml and as high as 520. Not perfect but again we are saving time/injections/money so I don’t have much to lose. The solvents are going to sting I already know. I’m tough though

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Yeah the source I am using has had a few tests done at different labs itís tested around 460mg/ml and as high as 520. Not perfect but again we are saving time/injections/money so I donít have much to lose. The solvents are going to sting I already know. Iím tough though
    I'd like to see those test. Honestly
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  17. Would be sick if ugl made huge 50 or 100 ml jugs of test.

    ...if only...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Would be sick if ugl made huge 50 or 100 ml jugs of test.

    ...if only...
    PM me bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Would be sick if ugl made huge 50 or 100 ml jugs of test.

    ...if only...
    Ehhhh, I feel like the rubber stopper wouldnít hold up at all. Still though, it would be cheaper and you could transfer it into 5 10ml vials i guess.

  20. My bad Georgia, I see what you're saying.

    I hate pinning twice per week also. But you get used to it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    My bad Georgia, I see what you're saying.

    I hate pinning twice per week also. But you get used to it.
    I have no problem pinning twice per week I just don’t want to have to have multiple bottles lying around. I got all the fringes and time you could imagine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will trt eventually cause thyroid problems down the road?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM
  2. DAA cause any BPH type problems?
    By lepiricus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:21 AM
  4. Phentermine! Any problems for anyone?
    By gordongecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:26 AM
  5. Any problems with mixing these drugs and PH
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in