• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey,

Do steroids cause a rounder looking face

Ive done 2 cycles of mohn. And recently ive been told by

people that dont see me often that my face has gotten rounder

i havnt gained any bodyfat from what i remember.

also before i used mohn a friend told me he could tell ive never done anything

to my jawline.

is there any truth that steroids change the appearence of the face?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Usually it's caused by bloating. m4ohn is pretty dry but one can still gain water while using it. As for other AAS I think it's possible but not likely with most. GH is another story.

hey,

Do steroids cause a rounder looking face

Ive done 2 cycles of mohn. And recently ive been told by

people that dont see me often that my face has gotten rounder

i havnt gained any bodyfat from what i remember.

also before i used mohn a friend told me he could tell ive never done anything

to my jawline.

is there any truth that steroids change the appearence of the face?

captain chet

Awards
Im actually wondering if steroids would give me a wider, bigger jaw. My jaw is naturally pretty small and narrow and i was hoping that steroids would help it to widen out. Could this be a possibility?

w_llewellyn

Awards
The bloating is affectionately called moonface.

w_llewellyn

Awards
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
my jaw seems to be alot wider now at 24 vs. when I was 21. I think a lot has to do with my bigger traps, thicker neck, etc. though. Never did gh/igf-1 yet, but have done my fair share of AAS....so it could either be from the aas, more muscle gain in my face for some reason, or just physically changing since the age of 21....as I hear most guys don't stop growing until the age of 25....or a combination of all of 'em...lol.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It's called filling out dudes. The male body keeps changing until around the age of 24 years. That is one reason why the use of AAS's are discouraged until then. My jaw line is considerably different from when I was 18 years.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cuff i think your answer is the best. You get an A plus....I agree..Im 24 and 3 months

and im planning on a superdrol cycle soon.

now im a handsoem guy but my prospects in califormnia tell me to keep my face chisled

if i choose acting. This is because hollywood likes chisled faces. Ex orlando bloom, brad pitt

hayden christainson. Im currently cutting right now so ill see if that works. If not i know

its from Mohn use,fat(13%) or possibly creatine.

It's called filling out dudes. The male body keeps changing until around the age of 24 years. That is one reason why the use of AAS's are discouraged until then. My jaw line is considerably different from when I was 18 years.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Im actually wondering if steroids would give me a wider, bigger jaw. My jaw is naturally pretty small and narrow and i was hoping that steroids would help it to widen out. Could this be a possibility?
AAS + Chewing Gum :D :rofl:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres a guy on the cover of muscle and fitness a few months back in pants that has

huge traps..and looks like he did some kind of steroid use...maybe not though, but

probally, and his face is chisled.hes wearing blue pants and fires behind him and has

his shirt off..anyone seen it

size

Awards
  • Established
getting fat and/or bloating causes the round face. Solution, don't bloat and don't get fat. :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Mine is too. Fortunately, mine is much more chiseled then it was when I was 18. I still had a bit of a baby-face around 18.

captain chet

Awards
yeah i have a baby face now and id dig a nice chiseled jaw

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've realized I have this problem now... and I'm simply fat?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
too late :(

JustSomeGuy

Awards
You know what they need is a new wet pro-steroid to stack with all these dry compounds.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
??? Wet == bloated face...I don't need anymore wet compounds :D

And, superdrol is a good legal hormone that is pretty damn dry....

welcome to the board ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i hope it's just fat Kwycke, if AAS are actually changing my face then i'm done for good.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Its mostly fat, but like cuffs said, your face changes, too...(with age)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you dont believe roids can cause moonface take a look sat Tom Platz in the 1980 olympia movie Total Rebuild.

Attachments

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i believe they can cause a bloat, I've experienced that 3420952times - but are facial features actually changing (more rapidly with AAS than otherwise)?

guess the only way to find out is to get back to 8-10% BF...

this is a subjective topic, i guess no one really has evidence for either (because there is a genetic component). But to repeat the same pro-steroid rhetoric that they don't have any negative sides and it's just media hype is only half true

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I've tried using Yohimburn on my face (caffeine +yohimbine HCL) before sprinig break and it really seemed to help. Burned for a few minutes but no acne or any other sides to speak of. I will be doing it again.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that's interesting, dare you to shave and then apply :eek: