How to stack Halo with test since test cycles are much longer?

theanarchist

Awards
I've ran a solo Halo cycle and liked it. It was my first, it was mild, I know the liver suffers a bit, but it seemed somehow "safe" and not too daring. I was planning on trying another cycle since it's been a few years now but I thought about stacking a test base also. My question is since test cycles are run much longer usually how do you (or would you) stack a Halo/test e cycle? How does PCT factor in to the timeline? Or is the whole cycle limited because of the PH toxicity and you just make the test base a supplement and cut it off at the same time and then run PCT? Sorry if this is covered in a hundred other posts somewhere but I am not seeing how it all works. Thanks! This place rocks, BTW. Easily the best site (IMHO).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've ran a solo Halo cycle and liked it. It was my first, it was mild, I know the liver suffers a bit, but it seemed somehow "safe" and not too daring. I was planning on trying another cycle since it's been a few years now but I thought about stacking a test base also. My question is since test cycles are run much longer usually how do you (or would you) stack a Halo/test e cycle? How does PCT factor in to the timeline? Or is the whole cycle limited because of the PH toxicity and you just make the test base a supplement and cut it off at the same time and then run PCT? Sorry if this is covered in a hundred other posts somewhere but I am not seeing how it all works. Thanks! This place rocks, BTW. Easily the best site (IMHO).
Start halo and test at the same time, after 6 weeks drop halo and continue the test for another 6 weeks. Take t weeks to let the testester clear and then start pct.

Halo75-125mg weeks 1-6
Test e or c 400-500mg weeks 1-12
Clomid or nolva weeks 15-18
Have a pharma grade ai on hand in case estrogen sides arise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely do some more research before starting