1st Experience w/ RAD140

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
What Up Counsel...

I just cycled RAD140 solo for the past 5-6 weeks. Below you’ll see some details that I logged during this time. I’m not familiar with this Lab or this compound. I reached out via DM to some of you who provided me some solid feedback early on and now I wanted to share my thoughts...please check out my details and then read on...

SP RAD140 10mg/daily/AM 12/23/207
SP RAD140 20mg/daily/AM 12/30/2017
SP RAD140 30mg/daily 1/8/2018
- 20mg AM 10mg PM

Ancillary Supps
- GAT Multi
- CEL Cycle Assist 8 caps daily
- D3 10k iu daily
- Evomuse Gut Health 1 cap daily
- NOW Krill Oil 2 gels daily
- Ephedrine 25mg/3x daily
- Caffeine 200mg/3x daily
- SNS ZMA 3 caps daily

Planned PCT
- EnhancedRX Toremifene
- Lecheek AD-3
- CEL TUDCA
- Ash

Blood Pressure
12/30 @ Noon 122/75
12/31 @ 11:00 123/76
1/2 @ 15:25 116/51
1/6 @ 16:15 129/77 after a few beers
1/9 @ 10:33 124/65 fasted
1/12 @ 9:51 148/76
1/12 @ 16:06 124/71
1/13 @ 11:07 135/99 fasted, after snow shovel
1/21 @ 12:15 140/74
1/27 @ 10:00 143/75

12/23/2017
200 lbs
Quad 24”
Calf 16”
Ankle 9”
Waist 34.5”
Stomach 36”
Chest 44.25”
Forearm 12.5”
Bicep 16”
Wrist 7”

1/12/2018
200 lbs
Quad 25.25”
Calf 16”
Ankle 9”
Waist 34.5”
Stomach 35”
Chest 45”
Forearm 12.75”
Bicep 16.5”
Wrist 7”

1/25/2018 BodPod Data

1/27/2018
204 lbs
Quad 25.25”
Calf 16”
Ankle 9”
Waist 34.5”
Stomach 35.25”
Chest 45”
Forearm 12.75”
Bicep 16.5”
Wrist 7”

Ok so now that you’ve seen that I’ll say this...

I’m not terribly impressed with this RAD140 I took. I’m not saying it’s bunk and I’m not saying my training protocol and diet are that of a professional either. I did not experience any sides with this compound even at a 30mg daily dose which seems to be on the high side based what some members of the forum have told me. I didn’t expect to put a bunch of weight on and wasn’t training or eating to do so either. I ate at and slightly above maintenance and my training was consistent at 5-6 days/week with minimal cardio. I expected to harden up a bit more from this compound and was disappointed in that category. I did get stronger which was likely based on my training more than the compound. I’m not sure about you guys but when I spend the time and money and take the risk to research a new drug I tend to tighten my training and diet up a little more...

I hit some new PR’s in the past 5 weeks moving weight I haven’t attempted since my days playing college ball in some cases...
- 305 Bench
- 405 Squat
- 185x2 Overhead Press
- 275x3x3 Hang Clean

So here is where I’m looking for some advice...

If this RAD was bunk... and I’m not saying 100% it is but I’m suspicious based on my lack of body composition changes and zero sides at 30mg daily...and thus not suppressed would running my PCT, specifically Torem be a bad idea?

I just had a vasectomy this morning and I have to take some time off anyhow...(poorly planned, I know)...should I continue the RAD for another week or two or just cut of off now?

If I were to get blood work done before PCT to know for sure if this Lab has a legit RAD product; how many days should I wait after discontinuing my use to give a blood sample and what would I be looking for in the results? (Didn’t get baseline blood work done...I know, I know...DUMB!)

If there isn’t a risk to me running the Torem regardless when should I start PCT?

I really appreciate the input!

Thanks!!!!

C

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
BUMP...

How problematic would it be running my SERM if my SARM was under-dosed or bunk all together?

Thanks!!

Alistair_

Awards
You can do blood work anytime. As far as running your serm, it won’t hurt your natural test production if your RAD was bunk or not but SERM’s have side-effects.

You’re not the only one who was not impressed with RAD-140. My results were lack luster.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
You can do blood work anytime. As far as running your serm, it won’t hurt your natural test production if your RAD was bunk or not but SERM’s have side-effects.

You’re not the only one who was not impressed with RAD-140. My results were lack luster.
Did you still run a full PCT?

Will any of the SERM sides be elevated if I’m not actually suppressed?

Alistair_

Awards
I only did a short PCT of two weeks and I felt fine. If your energy level and sex drive feels fine after your cycle then I would do a short PCT or not even bother.

No, SERM side effects will happen regardless. You may not even feel any side effects as they affect everyone differently.

Alistair_

Awards
I didn’t gain any muscle on RAD-140 but it did give me a lot of energy and great pumps in the gym. Did you experience anything from it?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I didn’t gain any muscle on RAD-140 but it did give me a lot of energy and great pumps in the gym. Did you experience anything from it?
Not really...some slight energy, focus and pump but honestly it could’ve been placebo effect.

I’m heading to the lab in about 10 mins to get bloods done. Once I see the results I’ll determine what to do about PCT.

Alistair_

Awards
Great, that’s the best thing you can do, rather than guess at it

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Here are the results of my blood work from yesterday. So I’m suppressed so the RAD wasn’t bunk.

Appreciate your guys thoughts on my PCT. Low does of Torem for 4 weeks is what I’m thinking...I have some Nolva too so that’s an option. Will likely run the other ancillary PCT supps I mentioned in my OP too.

IMG_0766.jpg

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
My screenshot cut off Estradiol which was <5.0

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Also, it says I wasn’t fasted but I indeed was for 12+ hours...

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I am running Rad right now, have to say I am underwhelmed.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I am running Rad right now, have to say I am underwhelmed.
Good to hear I’m not the only one...not trying to badmouth the compound either because some guys have responded great to it. There’s a reason I decided to try it in the first place...

I did get stronger and I was suppressed so that’s that but in terms of body comp changes I was disappointed...can’t always blame that on the drug tho...

I won’t run RAD again tho

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m suprised to see them liver values

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Started PCT this morning...let me know what you guys think about this protocol...I appreciate your feedback!!!

Torem - 60/40/20

Lecheek AD-3 - 2 caps daily (4 weeks)

TUDCA - 500mg daily (4 weeks)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate? What would you have expected them to be and why?
Put it this way, I’ve got a full tub of rad at home but when I saw the guys from tgb post there video on rad I decided to give it a miss, it really tanked the guys liver and lipids

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Put it this way, I’ve got a full tub of rad at home but when I saw the guys from tgb post there video on rad I decided to give it a miss, it really tanked the guys liver and lipids
I saw that video also which had me curious where I’d be but thats why I took liver support

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably underdosed not actually whats on label. 30 mg of rad 140 should have gave you substantial strength increases.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Probably underdosed not actually whats on label. 30 mg of rad 140 should have gave you substantial strength increases.
I agree...

just saw this same lab released a product that claims to be blend of RAD 30mg/YK11 12mg/LGD 15mg...

not giving them anymore business...not saying they sell bunk but I’d be willing to bet it’s underdosed

I have seen any other RC companies selling blends...you guys seen that out there?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_0996.jpg

Ran my PCT 2/8 - 3/4 and just got bloods yesterday. Wish I would’ve got baseline bloods but I’d say this was a successful PCT.

I’m on a pre-cycle cut right now and planning to go on 4/15.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I just started gear a transdermal rad140 at 30 mgs a day this is my 1st go around with rad hope to see some kind of results looks like u had everything in order maybe your body just didn't care for this product when tren was out years ago every person I knew swore by it i ran it and absolutely nothing it was the worst thing I ever ran maybe your case is a similar situation

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I just started gear a transdermal rad140 at 30 mgs a day this is my 1st go around with rad hope to see some kind of results looks like u had everything in order maybe your body just didn't care for this product when tren was out years ago every person I knew swore by it i ran it and absolutely nothing it was the worst thing I ever ran maybe your case is a similar situation
Maybe so...good luck with your cycle...I hope you’ll enjoy it more than I did!