SARM results

cuosbor1

Awards
What has everybody’s experience been with SARMS LGD and Ostarine. I’m stacking them at 20 mg lgd and 50 ostarine. Anybody done this before. Plus mine are liquid. Any info on liquid vs pill form?

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
I have done lgd and ostarine pills. I get killer results from running lgd at 20mg. Usually do it for about 10 weeks.

cuosbor1

Awards
I was thinking about that long. You see strength and size?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Danm y'all high dosing the **** out of it. I've seen good results with 10mg of osta and my natural test is already high af.

I'll never touch LGD again. 5mg a day and my anxiety was trash and 0 sex drive.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danm y'all high dosing the **** out of it. I've seen good results with 10mg of osta and my natural test is already high af.

I'll never touch LGD again. 5mg a day and my anxiety was trash and 0 sex drive.
Did you cut while on osta.

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
I was thinking about that long. You see strength and size?
Absolutely bro! Every workout hitting more weight. After about 2 weeks **** kicks in. I don't use anything for pct and keep all gains. Good stuff

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely bro! Every workout hitting more weight. After about 2 weeks **** kicks in. I don't use anything for pct and keep all gains. Good stuff
This is bad advice.
A PCT is most definitely needed for anything that suppresses or shuts down one's HPTA.

At the very least, you need some kind of mini-PCT but I would suggest depending on dose and length of time a SERM
plus supports in PCT as well on cycle support for your liver.

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
This is bad advice.
A PCT is most definitely needed for anything that suppresses or shuts down one's HPTA.

At the very least, you need some kind of mini-PCT but I would suggest depending on dose and length of time a SERM
plus supports in PCT as well on cycle support for your liver.
Bad advice? I have ran multiple cycles of lgd with no pct. no loss of gains. Do you even ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What has everybody’s experience been with SARMS LGD and Ostarine. I’m stacking them at 20 mg lgd and 50 ostarine. Anybody done this before. Plus mine are liquid. Any info on liquid vs pill form?
PCT / SERM
At those doses you will be shut down and a SERM in a proper PCT will be necessary.

An example of a bulk LGD cycle that would be more appropriately dosed.
LGD (Bulk)
8/8/10/10/10/10/15/15/15/15/20/20

On cycle support:
(Something with TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle, i.e., Liver IV by Vein Nutrition)
VIRON

PCT
SERM: Clomid
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

REBIRTH 1 Bottle
Differences
There is no difference between pill versus liquid form of SARMS except for the fact you have to have your test subject drink the liquid which apparently tastes like liquid ass. How it gets into their system is not important. Some sites will disparage the capped sites. In the USA it was ruled that capped SARMS are no longer legal to sell as they denote the connotation of a supplement and these research chemicals are not for human consumption.

Cut and Bulk
You should pick one. Cut first, then take a break and or bridge into the bulk.

Your starting point is dictated by your experience and body composition.
BF%:
TDEE:

Experience Lifting: Programming, Years lifting

There is a board sponsor PRE that sells SARMS. (Premiere Research Essentials)

If you are bent on no SERM for a PCT at least a proper mini-pct with a product like REBIRTH
Black Lion Research, a company that makes some great natty products, including a natural SERM like product called REBIRTH, and a host of supports; natural anabolic Follidrone 2.0 with a great many logs and positive reviews.

LGD will give you lethargy, so an on cycle booster like VIRON.

If you cannot see my signature (mobile app) full disclosure, I represent BLR, and can offer a 15% price reduction code MARK15 for anything at http://www.blacklionresearch.com

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
that seems almost like a nolva dosage for PCT. clomid should be run higher, correct?

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Bad advice? I have ran multiple cycles of lgd with no pct. no loss of gains. Do you even ?
Are you trolling?

LGD has been shown to be significantly suppressive at 1mg for just 3 weeks in an actual study.

A simple google search will show users with blood work to prove it suppresses (not anecdotal *COUGH*).

PCT seems like a no-brainer to me.

Do you even read/blood work?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that seems almost like a nolva dosage for PCT. clomid should be run higher, correct?
Clomid at those doses is what works best for me. YMMV