LGD4033 only log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LGD4033 only log

Hi guys, I know there are some logs for this out there but they seem pretty popular for first time users I've noticed since I am one myself and I've looked up quite a few just out of curiosity.

First a bit about me.
    I was a small dude in high school and never really had any knowledge of lifting until I graduated and noticed some of my friends getting pretty big. Did **** loads of research and have been bodybuilding ever since. (About 6 years now)

25 years old
    168 lbs
    5'10"
    Since I don't have a spotter ever at 5AM I've never really maxed anything and for as big as I feel most days I tend to think I'm weaker than most
    (I'd give stats for lower rep schemes but I think this would give a more accurate idea)
    Bench-135x10
    Squat-225x10
    Deadlift-135x10
    I know I'm weak shut up already I'm working on it lol

Before picture is my profile pic and you can also find it in my gallery.

Cycles gonna go like this;
    Taurine, creatine ED
    Week 1-8 lgd 5mg/ED
    Week 8-12 lgd 10mg/ED

Week 9-16 DAA 3mg/ED
    Week 12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25

Always half assed counted calories but I here's my typical meal plan. (Will get an accurate count somewhere down the line)

Breakfast-3 eggs half cup egg whites oatmeal packet plus half cup dry oats

Post workout protein shake, taurine, creatine, bcaa

Snack-protein bar, almonds

Lunch-chicken breast, sweet potato

Snack-tuna sandwich

Dinner-usually fish and brown rice or more chicken

B4 bed-cottage cheese and almonds

Day1- the excitement from starting really gets u pumped up, I'm a pretty confident guy as it is and I felt ready to go all day, lots of energy lol

Day2- excitement continues obviously lol, had a sweet chest work out plus calves. The excitement brings with it more power in itself, had a great pump. Feel like I'm gonna get huge but we shall see! Stay tuned.
    Fun fact-fiancÚ don't know I'm on anything as she's not a huge fan of the gigantic look, but I'm willing to bet she will change her mind

Feel free to drop ideas on anything I should change, hoping suppression doesn't get too bad I'd hate for the old ding dong to get lazy and give me away lol

2. Hopefully i posted this in the right place, if not, let me know so I can move it as I really don't wanna type it all again.
    •   

3. @Admin can always move it to relevant sub-forum if needed.

I'll definitely keep an eye, it seems like one if the most popular and effective SARMS out there.

4. That's for sure, even now just sitting here I'm feeling all jacked up and it's only day two. I have a pretty low tolerance to anything I put in my body, granted I'm sure it's just placebo and excitement currently but I feel like it'll be pretty intense a few weeks down the road

5. Less than 10 mg is worthless. Waste of money & time. Run 10 mg whole cycle. I use 15 mg myself
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Less than 10 mg is worthless. Waste of money & time. Run 10 mg whole cycle. I use 15 mg myself
    Personally I've heard over 10 isn't a great idea and until I see how this first cycle goes I aint gonna just start running 10 lol, heard too many bad things to just ignore what 90% of the reports have suggested. Do you run yours with any test base? Have you had any suppression on lgd alone? What have you ran for you pct if any?

7. Of course lgd does suppress the natural hpta production of test. Anyone who says it doesnt is wrong and ignore their advice. What bad things have you hear on 10 mg & above dosage? I prefer 4 dhea transdermal as test base.

8. Basically just major suppression, boner kill. <-- biggest worry. Is this 4 dhea transdermal easy to purchase over the web? And did it eliminate any signs of suppression?

9. You will be suppressed. Accept it. Its very minor. My labido only dropped when I ran lgd past 6 weeks. Alpha gainz is best 4 dhea transdermal.

10. Sooo does this alpha gainz just lessen the effects of suppression then?

11. The Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD should take care of your suppression sides like the boner-kill, low energy/lethargy, etc. I would suggest starting it 4-5 weeks into the cycle although it is documented that the effects of the 4-Andro might take a week or two to build up in your system so maybe even week 3-4.

12. I would say build up some natural muscle before jumping into anything anabolic. It appears you just started lifting and if you rapidly build muscle your are more susceptible to injury. I would wait until i was at the very least benching 185x5 to run anything prohormone related. But it appears you already started so be careful and get some cycle assist supps and a serm and drop the DAA.

13. Thanks I'll look into it

14. Quote Originally Posted by Davy25 View Post
    I would say build up some natural muscle before jumping into anything anabolic. It appears you just started lifting and if you rapidly build muscle your are more susceptible to injury. I would wait until i was at the very least benching 185x5 to run anything prohormone related. But it appears you already started so be careful and get some cycle assist supps and a serm and drop the DAA.
    Serm like clomid? Why drop the daa and what do you personally recommend for cycle assist

15. And i definitely didn't JUST start lifting lol I'm not ten years in but I'm further along then some other people I've seen running way worse imo. If it goes poorly, lesson learned and I'll take it from there but personally I think under the proper circumstances there shouldn't be an issue

16. Appreciate your concern however

17. And in all honestly I'd prefer to avoid any PH at all costs so it sucks to see the most recommended on cycle test base is 4 andro

18. Quote Originally Posted by Joe smo View Post
    And in all honestly I'd prefer to avoid any PH at all costs so it sucks to see the most recommended on cycle test base is 4 andro
    DAA can drop your test levels if they are already healthy. If you take a test base, DAA could lower the effects of the test base. Most doctors would say DHEA is safe and effective, which the same could not be said about LGD as it has limited studies to date.

CEL cycle assist or arimicare pro are your beat bets.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Joe smo View Post
    And in all honestly I'd prefer to avoid any PH at all costs so it sucks to see the most recommended on cycle test base is 4 andro
    Dude LGD is probably going to suppress you more than a lot of PH cycles. You definitely need to line up a SERM in case you want to bail, and the AD4 advice is good (I have used oral DHEA at 100mg/day with success).

20. Ok so gimmie a good idea for the whole shebang here.

I'm looking to run my lgd for 10 weeks, at what point should I begin taking DHEA ( is alpha gainz the same?) Would you mind giving a good source to get some otherwise? Aren't the oral PH horrible for your liver?? Considering this would end up being lgd with a PH would u recommend I add nolva along with my clomid?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Dude LGD is probably going to suppress you more than a lot of PH cycles. You definitely need to line up a SERM in case you want to bail, and the AD4 advice is good (I have used oral DHEA at 100mg/day with success).
    ehhhh, really depends on what PHs your talking about brotha... even the mildest of PHs seem to be more suppressive than SARMs including LGD. It's all dose/cycle length dependent. Mind you the recovery rate with SARMs even without a prescription level PCT is far more rapid than that of any of the designer prohormones from back in the day.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rgerhart5 View Post
    ehhhh, really depends on what PHs your talking about brotha... even the mildest of PHs seem to be more suppressive than SARMs including LGD. It's all dose/cycle length dependent. Mind you the recovery rate with SARMs even without a prescription level PCT is far more rapid than that of any of the designer prohormones from back in the day.
    See now this has been my thoughts, but damn everyone got a different opinion and almost everyone sounds right lmao jeeeeez. Considering I'm running a more mild cycle than I've heard of lots of other people taking (not even stacking it for gods sake) I think I'll stick to my original plan. Not trying to throw PH into the mix, heard too many bad things. Maybe after a few well done sarms cycles I'll just get on the gain train and go AAS. Thanks guys let the log continue

23. you won't get shut down from LGD brotha. If the suppression sides get to be too much for you to put up with going past week 5 into 6, you can always adjust the cycle length accordingly. I ran an LGD cycle and was shooting for a length of 8 weeks but I started to feel very lethargic at 6 weeks so I put up with it for one more and cut it at 7. Just keep a good look out for your body dude and you'll be more than fine. Mind you I used over the counter PCTs afterwards as well and bloods 3 weeks post cycle showed that my test levels were above baseline previous to the cycle. 491 beforehand, 529 post.

24. Well I wasn't really concerned with get shutdown just wanted to avoid suppression effects so I could run it for 10-12 weeks since I've heard the gains aren't all that great at short cycles. but I don't think avoiding a little suppression is worth PH. We'll see how it all pans out as I will keep you all informed as time goes on. Thanks for the replies guys

25. Hey bro everyone is different and these compound effect each of us differently.The real true way to know how it effects you is getting pre,mid and post cycle bloods..It's a lot of key factors that play a role in results here age, cycle history, dieting etc..All each of us can really do is share our own individual experiences and advice on what worked for us..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight Smashing Only Log!
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:35 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log
    By chuebner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Logs