LGD4033 only log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Amen dude, I gotta keep that in mind

2. Quote Originally Posted by rgerhart5 View Post
    ehhhh, really depends on what PHs your talking about brotha... even the mildest of PHs seem to be more suppressive than SARMs including LGD. It's all dose/cycle length dependent. Mind you the recovery rate with SARMs even without a prescription level PCT is far more rapid than that of any of the designer prohormones from back in the day.
    You're right, my bad - I was really referring to DHEA based PHs OP might use as a test base.

LGD suppressed me pretty hard after about 10wks (cant remember exact numbers but dropped from nerly 20nmol to 1 point something). Gains were epic - about 15Ib after PCT - but I definitely would not recommend it without SERM ready to go.
    •   

3. What brand oral dhea do you use?

4. Day 3 woke up with a really irritating headache around 1am, still just lingering this morning. I drink tons of water throughout the day so that sucks, I'll probably just start drinking more

5. Felt like I looked bigger and more structured during my arm day today, delts looked wider, most likely just in my head but who knows for sure
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Delboss731 View Post
    What brand oral dhea do you use?
    Ultimate Nutrition 100mg.

7. Check into Dermacrine for your test base. Itís out.

Also see about lining up your PCT necessities ASAP so they are on hand already. The surpression from LGD is indeed real but itís gradual and takes time. Honestly shutdown shouldnít happen but Iím sure someone somewhere could have had it going on. Letís pick up the pace on the workouts!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

8. More info on your training plz as LGD should be helping immensely on Strength and size soon.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

9. Well it's only day 4 lol, off day today. Had to shovel a bunch of snow, felt like more of a beast than normal. Muscles over all feel more full than normal so far which is awesome, makes ya feel bigger. No headaches today, can't wait to work out tomorrow. Back day. Stay tuned

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Check into Dermacrine for your test base. Itís out.

Also see about lining up your PCT necessities ASAP so they are on hand already. The surpression from LGD is indeed real but itís gradual and takes time. Honestly shutdown shouldnít happen but Iím sure someone somewhere could have had it going on. Letís pick up the pace on the workouts!
    As far as pct goes I have some N2GENERATE that I'll be taking on cycle starting around week 5, and got clomid and DAA, was considering just another store bought test booster to stack it with but probably not. Thinkin I'll be fine but we'll see. I'll keep u posted on details

11. If you go 10 weeks on LGD Id run Clomid 6 weeks. You will be suppressed after 10 weeks no doubt.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Joe smo View Post
    As far as pct goes I have some N2GENERATE that I'll be taking on cycle starting around week 5, and got clomid and DAA, was considering just another store bought test booster to stack it with but probably not. Thinkin I'll be fine but we'll see. I'll keep u posted on details
    I have had a hard time actually validating DAA lately. I just feel like itís a waste imo but I havenít been suppressed and tried it personally.

13. day 7- skipped logging a few days since nothing really changed. So far I can definitely say I have more energy in and out of the gym, seems like my pumps are lasting longer than normal or my muscles just feel more full constantly which tends to get mentioned in every log but its definitely true. upped my dosage to 10mg today since I felt perfectly fine after running 5 for the first 6 days. Like I said had a pretty bad headache on day 2 or 3 but after that subsided, nothing bad to report. People also talk about forearm pumps happening from just about every exercise which is also true. I've gained 3 lbs (169.5lbs currently) since I started, a lot of which I assume is water weight since I've been feeling and looking a bit bloated in the stomach, can still see my abs though. Since starting this cycle (and im sure the same goes with many other people) I've been been eager to eat more and lift heavier and try harder which stems from obviously wanting the best results possible. So even if it's not all actually coming from the chemical itself, (yet) just being on cycle tends to add a good percentage of extra motivation which is a nice little bonus anyway. Excited to see how I feel after another week at a higher dose. Bye for now.

14. day 11- since raising the dose to 10mg/ED I'm definitely feeling more aggressive, sex drive has definitely gone up and all of my lifts are close to 50% heavier haha. I'm at 171lbs this morning and I do honestly want to say I look bigger with a lower bf%. I'll admit at first I was a little skeptical but this stuff is the real deal and I highly recommend it to anyone second guessing it. Can't wait for the rest of the cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight Smashing Only Log!
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:35 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log
    By chuebner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Logs