LGD4033 only log

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Hi guys, I know there are some logs for this out there but they seem pretty popular for first time users I've noticed since I am one myself and I've looked up quite a few just out of curiosity.

First a bit about me.
I was a small dude in high school and never really had any knowledge of lifting until I graduated and noticed some of my friends getting pretty big. Did **** loads of research and have been bodybuilding ever since. (About 6 years now)

25 years old
168 lbs
5'10"
Since I don't have a spotter ever at 5AM I've never really maxed anything and for as big as I feel most days I tend to think I'm weaker than most
(I'd give stats for lower rep schemes but I think this would give a more accurate idea)
Bench-135x10
Squat-225x10
Deadlift-135x10
I know I'm weak shut up already I'm working on it lol

Before picture is my profile pic and you can also find it in my gallery.

Cycles gonna go like this;
Taurine, creatine ED
Week 1-8 lgd 5mg/ED
Week 8-12 lgd 10mg/ED

Week 9-16 DAA 3mg/ED
Week 12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25

Always half assed counted calories but I here's my typical meal plan. (Will get an accurate count somewhere down the line)

Breakfast-3 eggs half cup egg whites oatmeal packet plus half cup dry oats

Post workout protein shake, taurine, creatine, bcaa

Snack-protein bar, almonds

Lunch-chicken breast, sweet potato

Snack-tuna sandwich

Dinner-usually fish and brown rice or more chicken

B4 bed-cottage cheese and almonds

Day1- the excitement from starting really gets u pumped up, I'm a pretty confident guy as it is and I felt ready to go all day, lots of energy lol

Day2- excitement continues obviously lol, had a sweet chest work out plus calves. The excitement brings with it more power in itself, had a great pump. Feel like I'm gonna get huge but we shall see! Stay tuned.
Fun fact-fiancé don't know I'm on anything as she's not a huge fan of the gigantic look, but I'm willing to bet she will change her mind ;)

Feel free to drop ideas on anything I should change, hoping suppression doesn't get too bad I'd hate for the old ding dong to get lazy and give me away lol

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Hopefully i posted this in the right place, if not, let me know so I can move it as I really don't wanna type it all again.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin can always move it to relevant sub-forum if needed.

I'll definitely keep an eye, it seems like one if the most popular and effective SARMS out there.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
That's for sure, even now just sitting here I'm feeling all jacked up and it's only day two. I have a pretty low tolerance to anything I put in my body, granted I'm sure it's just placebo and excitement currently but I feel like it'll be pretty intense a few weeks down the road

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less than 10 mg is worthless. Waste of money & time. Run 10 mg whole cycle. I use 15 mg myself

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Less than 10 mg is worthless. Waste of money & time. Run 10 mg whole cycle. I use 15 mg myself
Personally I've heard over 10 isn't a great idea and until I see how this first cycle goes I aint gonna just start running 10 lol, heard too many bad things to just ignore what 90% of the reports have suggested. Do you run yours with any test base? Have you had any suppression on lgd alone? What have you ran for you pct if any?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course lgd does suppress the natural hpta production of test. Anyone who says it doesnt is wrong and ignore their advice. What bad things have you hear on 10 mg & above dosage? I prefer 4 dhea transdermal as test base.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Basically just major suppression, boner kill. <-- biggest worry. Is this 4 dhea transdermal easy to purchase over the web? And did it eliminate any signs of suppression?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will be suppressed. Accept it. Its very minor. My labido only dropped when I ran lgd past 6 weeks. Alpha gainz is best 4 dhea transdermal.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Sooo does this alpha gainz just lessen the effects of suppression then?

rgerhart5

Awards
The Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD should take care of your suppression sides like the boner-kill, low energy/lethargy, etc. I would suggest starting it 4-5 weeks into the cycle although it is documented that the effects of the 4-Andro might take a week or two to build up in your system so maybe even week 3-4.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I would say build up some natural muscle before jumping into anything anabolic. It appears you just started lifting and if you rapidly build muscle your are more susceptible to injury. I would wait until i was at the very least benching 185x5 to run anything prohormone related. But it appears you already started so be careful and get some cycle assist supps and a serm and drop the DAA.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
I would say build up some natural muscle before jumping into anything anabolic. It appears you just started lifting and if you rapidly build muscle your are more susceptible to injury. I would wait until i was at the very least benching 185x5 to run anything prohormone related. But it appears you already started so be careful and get some cycle assist supps and a serm and drop the DAA.
Serm like clomid? Why drop the daa and what do you personally recommend for cycle assist

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
And i definitely didn't JUST start lifting lol I'm not ten years in but I'm further along then some other people I've seen running way worse imo. If it goes poorly, lesson learned and I'll take it from there but personally I think under the proper circumstances there shouldn't be an issue

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
And in all honestly I'd prefer to avoid any PH at all costs so it sucks to see the most recommended on cycle test base is 4 andro

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
And in all honestly I'd prefer to avoid any PH at all costs so it sucks to see the most recommended on cycle test base is 4 andro
DAA can drop your test levels if they are already healthy. If you take a test base, DAA could lower the effects of the test base. Most doctors would say DHEA is safe and effective, which the same could not be said about LGD as it has limited studies to date.

CEL cycle assist or arimicare pro are your beat bets.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude LGD is probably going to suppress you more than a lot of PH cycles. You definitely need to line up a SERM in case you want to bail, and the AD4 advice is good (I have used oral DHEA at 100mg/day with success).

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Ok so gimmie a good idea for the whole shebang here.

I'm looking to run my lgd for 10 weeks, at what point should I begin taking DHEA ( is alpha gainz the same?) Would you mind giving a good source to get some otherwise? Aren't the oral PH horrible for your liver?? Considering this would end up being lgd with a PH would u recommend I add nolva along with my clomid?

rgerhart5

Awards
Dude LGD is probably going to suppress you more than a lot of PH cycles. You definitely need to line up a SERM in case you want to bail, and the AD4 advice is good (I have used oral DHEA at 100mg/day with success).
ehhhh, really depends on what PHs your talking about brotha... even the mildest of PHs seem to be more suppressive than SARMs including LGD. It's all dose/cycle length dependent. Mind you the recovery rate with SARMs even without a prescription level PCT is far more rapid than that of any of the designer prohormones from back in the day.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
ehhhh, really depends on what PHs your talking about brotha... even the mildest of PHs seem to be more suppressive than SARMs including LGD. It's all dose/cycle length dependent. Mind you the recovery rate with SARMs even without a prescription level PCT is far more rapid than that of any of the designer prohormones from back in the day.
See now this has been my thoughts, but damn everyone got a different opinion and almost everyone sounds right lmao jeeeeez. Considering I'm running a more mild cycle than I've heard of lots of other people taking (not even stacking it for gods sake) I think I'll stick to my original plan. Not trying to throw PH into the mix, heard too many bad things. Maybe after a few well done sarms cycles I'll just get on the gain train and go AAS. Thanks guys let the log continue

rgerhart5

Awards
you won't get shut down from LGD brotha. If the suppression sides get to be too much for you to put up with going past week 5 into 6, you can always adjust the cycle length accordingly. I ran an LGD cycle and was shooting for a length of 8 weeks but I started to feel very lethargic at 6 weeks so I put up with it for one more and cut it at 7. Just keep a good look out for your body dude and you'll be more than fine. Mind you I used over the counter PCTs afterwards as well and bloods 3 weeks post cycle showed that my test levels were above baseline previous to the cycle. 491 beforehand, 529 post.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Well I wasn't really concerned with get shutdown just wanted to avoid suppression effects so I could run it for 10-12 weeks since I've heard the gains aren't all that great at short cycles. but I don't think avoiding a little suppression is worth PH. We'll see how it all pans out as I will keep you all informed as time goes on. Thanks for the replies guys

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro everyone is different and these compound effect each of us differently.The real true way to know how it effects you is getting pre,mid and post cycle bloods..It's a lot of key factors that play a role in results here age, cycle history, dieting etc..All each of us can really do is share our own individual experiences and advice on what worked for us..

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're right, my bad - I was really referring to DHEA based PHs OP might use as a test base.

LGD suppressed me pretty hard after about 10wks (cant remember exact numbers but dropped from nerly 20nmol to 1 point something). Gains were epic - about 15Ib after PCT - but I definitely would not recommend it without SERM ready to go.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Day 3 woke up with a really irritating headache around 1am, still just lingering this morning. I drink tons of water throughout the day so that sucks, I'll probably just start drinking more

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Felt like I looked bigger and more structured during my arm day today, delts looked wider, most likely just in my head but who knows for sure

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check into Dermacrine for your test base. It’s out.

Also see about lining up your PCT necessities ASAP so they are on hand already. The surpression from LGD is indeed real but it’s gradual and takes time. Honestly shutdown shouldn’t happen but I’m sure someone somewhere could have had it going on. Let’s pick up the pace on the workouts!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More info on your training plz as LGD should be helping immensely on Strength and size soon.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Well it's only day 4 lol, off day today. Had to shovel a bunch of snow, felt like more of a beast than normal. Muscles over all feel more full than normal so far which is awesome, makes ya feel bigger. No headaches today, can't wait to work out tomorrow. Back day. Stay tuned

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Check into Dermacrine for your test base. It’s out.

Also see about lining up your PCT necessities ASAP so they are on hand already. The surpression from LGD is indeed real but it’s gradual and takes time. Honestly shutdown shouldn’t happen but I’m sure someone somewhere could have had it going on. Let’s pick up the pace on the workouts!
As far as pct goes I have some N2GENERATE that I'll be taking on cycle starting around week 5, and got clomid and DAA, was considering just another store bought test booster to stack it with but probably not. Thinkin I'll be fine but we'll see. I'll keep u posted on details

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you go 10 weeks on LGD Id run Clomid 6 weeks. You will be suppressed after 10 weeks no doubt.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as pct goes I have some N2GENERATE that I'll be taking on cycle starting around week 5, and got clomid and DAA, was considering just another store bought test booster to stack it with but probably not. Thinkin I'll be fine but we'll see. I'll keep u posted on details
I have had a hard time actually validating DAA lately. I just feel like it’s a waste imo but I haven’t been suppressed and tried it personally.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
day 7- skipped logging a few days since nothing really changed. So far I can definitely say I have more energy in and out of the gym, seems like my pumps are lasting longer than normal or my muscles just feel more full constantly which tends to get mentioned in every log but its definitely true. upped my dosage to 10mg today since I felt perfectly fine after running 5 for the first 6 days. Like I said had a pretty bad headache on day 2 or 3 but after that subsided, nothing bad to report. People also talk about forearm pumps happening from just about every exercise which is also true. I've gained 3 lbs (169.5lbs currently) since I started, a lot of which I assume is water weight since I've been feeling and looking a bit bloated in the stomach, can still see my abs though. Since starting this cycle (and im sure the same goes with many other people) I've been been eager to eat more and lift heavier and try harder which stems from obviously wanting the best results possible. So even if it's not all actually coming from the chemical itself, (yet) just being on cycle tends to add a good percentage of extra motivation which is a nice little bonus anyway. Excited to see how I feel after another week at a higher dose. Bye for now.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
day 11- since raising the dose to 10mg/ED I'm definitely feeling more aggressive, sex drive has definitely gone up and all of my lifts are close to 50% heavier haha. I'm at 171lbs this morning and I do honestly want to say I look bigger with a lower bf%. I'll admit at first I was a little skeptical but this stuff is the real deal and I highly recommend it to anyone second guessing it. Can't wait for the rest of the cycle :aargh4:

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Joe Smo - how did this all turn out? What happened past Day 11?