Muscle twitch during injection

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I’ve been doing Test C IM @ 400mg/ew, for over nine weeks now and today I did one in the left delt , which is a normal spot and I just got this huge muscle twitch. Then just a little more blood than normally came out after I injected which ..that much normally doesn’t happen. I was using a 5/8 x 27 gauge and in delts.
Fukr hurt!

Does this ever happen to you guys?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, I’ve been doing Test C IM @ 400mg/ew, for over nine weeks now and today I did one in the left delt , which is a normal spot and I just got this huge muscle twitch. Then just a little more blood than normally came out after I injected which ..that much normally doesn’t happen. I was using a 5/8 x 27 gauge and in delts.
Fukr hurt!

Does this ever happen to you guys?
Could it be you hit a nerve?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With that small of a gauge...? I guess it’s possible.. damn thing raised up like a monkey bump.
Thats crazy. I was just thinking since you said muscle twitch maybe you hit a nerve and it made it twitch

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No inflammation or sub qbubble though. It was almost like it was a mental thing LOL. I’ve went to do an injection before and my muscle started twitching even before I injected. Fuggin crazy

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was cold , quick and on the fly.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a big deal, especially with your first injections. Just relax, it doesn't really hurt does it? It's just just bit annoying. Nothings gonna happen. Inject in the glutes from the side Is my advice

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Happens in my quads too if I don’t fully relax before or if they’re a little cramped. I just push harder on the needle :)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happens in my quads too if I don’t fully relax before or if they’re a little cramped. I just push harder on the needle :)
Same experience, quads and delts. I just slow down and continue. Never seems to have more PIP than usual either.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Another thing, which you actually see in medical shows etc, is to slap the muscle kind of get it relaxed. I usually lean my pressure to left leg kinda slap my right leg to loosen the quad then go all in baby.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last do this almost every time I pin them :( it’s annoying but still one of my favorite spots to inject

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last do this almost every time I pin them :( it’s annoying but still one of my favorite spots to inject
It seems like a mental thing . The muscle knows it’s coming and starts twitching sometimes even before I stick.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer