m1p

chronic666

Awards
I did a search and cannot find anything on m1p. I'm trying to figure out how effective/powerful this product is along with what kind of sides one could expect on it ie liver toxicity, test shutdown, etc.

thanks in advance

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Well, there is a reason why nobody using it on this board...
It's crap, may be?

TheThreeAminos

Awards
did you search m1p or m1t? there is a difference, and i think you are trying to find m1t.

chronic666

Awards
nope... I was looking for m1p. It's a new progestin based compound that is "supposed" to be like a PH. I'm kinda skeptical though...

freaky

Banned
Awards
The only "good" thing I've heard is that it makes you hungry as hell. It could be good for boosting your appetite if you're a hard gainer.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of logs somewhere on BB4u but the best one said was 5 lbs in 4 weeks. On a side note all the dude wanted was recovery and not strength cause he was a basement lifter and could not go any higher. The other said he wasted 50$, this guy though was 5'7" and 240 so you know he used real stuff prior so what was he really expecting. Dont know what to tell you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If its not on BB.com, its nowhere, especially because its a legal gear product, check the legalgear website forum possibly. I've seen them around.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've heard anything from decent to good. Nothing "bad" yet....really....I know, hard to believe with LG :D

seibert253

Awards
Just started week 3 of M1P. I've only gained 3lbs, but then again I'm lazy about eating properly. My wife says my shoulders look wider and more defined, and my bi's and tri's are fuller. My weight as far as lifts are concerned have gone up only 5 to 10 lbs. Started week one with 3 pills per day, week two 4 pills per day, and I'm thinking of bumping up to 6 pills for the last two weeks. A little lathargic the first couple of days, but other than that no other side effects. My boys are still swinging low.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 1
HardCore1 Anabolics 3
RexGrandis Supplements 7