Super Mandro

Jman85

Awards
Im currently halfway thru a 4 week cycle of super andro / andro the giant. I decided to go ahead and run 8 weeks but now super andro is discontinued and I've been unable to find any. Any suggestions on a replacement that I could use to finish out the cycle along with andro the giant? And is that advisable? (Switching products during cycle)

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Just find another 1-AD product. Hi-Tech, Primeval Labs, Redcon 1, Blackstone, etc. all have their own 1-AD products available. Look for sales and coupon codes to find the best deal. Personally I like Primeval for the most bang for your buck.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s just 1-andro bro, loads of others. Shouldn’t really make any difference changing brand assuming you go with another one that’s legit

Jman85

Awards
Thanks guys, that's what I assumed, but just thought I'd get some input.

DennisC1986

Awards
Is there a reason why these are being discontinued? Thought I saw OL sup3r 1 was discontinued as well

Jman85

Awards
I've looked at about 4 different 1-andro products today that were discontinued. The only one I know for sure that was recently discontinued is super mandro, though the others may have been recent as well.

Dubc1231

Awards
I’ve been digging on the web to find Super Mandro to finish the last two weeks of my 8 week cycle. No luck.

Main reason I want the Super Mandro so bad is cuz the dosing is solid, the amount you get per bottle is solid and the price is solid ($85/bottle) (90 servings a bottle) (110mg/serving).

Every other brand I’m finding has low dosage and high price/bottle. You’ll end up needing to buy 3 bottles of an available brand at $50+ a bottle ($150 Total) just for a cycle that Super Mandro could handle in one bottle.

Dubc1231

Awards
If you come across any Super Mandro lmk! I’ll do the same. Thanks dude.

jjk228

Awards
How'd you like the Super Mandro when you had it? It's back and I'm curious about it...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you come across any Super Mandro lmk! I’ll do the same. Thanks dude.
Check out highly dosed Chemical One and Chemical Four both by Chaos and Pain if looking for substitute andro products in place of Mandro.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Check out highly dosed Chemical One and Chemical Four both by Chaos and Pain if looking for substitute andro products in place of Mandro.
How do you figure? Each cap is 110mg and youd need like 6 a day. Each bottle would last 10 days. Might as well spend 80$ on a rub and tug

Dubc1231

Awards
How do you figure? Each cap is 110mg and youd need like 6 a day. Each bottle would last 10 days. Might as well spend 80$ on a rub and tug
Even if you aim for 330mg/ed like the Texas study suggests the bottle would last 20 days. And even with “cyclosome delivery” I wouldn’t go with the recommended doses. I would Atleast make sure to ingest 330mg/ed no matter the “delivery system” because I’ve tried the ams liquid, was wack. And I tried hi-tech 1-test and androdiol for 60 days together. I gave it a shot and did the recommended dosage because of the claims that their delivery system allowed you to absorb more. I call bs on all of it haha. With super Mandro and andro the Giant you get what you pay for all in one bottle. 90 capsules @ 110mg/capsule. That’s what I plan on purchasing for my next cycle in a few months. I’m not listening to this “new delivery system” bs anymore especially when they are basing the “advanced absorption” off a compound that isn’t even 1/4-andro. Until I see results about cyclosome delivery test results actually done on andros I’ll just make sure to ingest the recommended dose of 330mg or more..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
330 mg is the studied dose for 1
Andro, thus you would only need 3
capsules a day. Also, I don’t know of any 1 andro product that has more than 110 mg per capsule, thus as far as far as andros goes it is high dosed per capsule. Olympus Labs Supr3 1 UK Elite was also 110 mg a pill, but with 90 capsules a bottle,, thus it was the best bargain, but it has been discontinued. Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone is also fully dosed at 110 mg a pill, but like Chaos and Pain you only get 60 pills. Never tried Mandro, but wasn’t it 110 mg a bottle, but with 90 capsules instead of 60? If so, that is the best deal if it is still on the market. Is it discontinued?

Dubc1231

Awards
capsules a day. Also, I don’t know of any 1 andro product that has more than 110 mg per capsule, thus as far as far as andros goes it is high dosed per capsule. Olympus Labs Supr3 1 UK Elite was also 110 mg a pill, but with 90 capsules a bottle,, thus it was the best bargain, but it has been discontinued. Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone is also fully dosed at 110 mg a pill, but like Chaos and Pain you only get 60 pills. Never tried Mandro, but wasn’t it 110 mg a bottle, but with 90 capsules instead of 60?
Yup 90 capsules a bottle each @ 110mg. That’s what I like about it. Will be purchasing a 60 day supply pretty soon!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup 90 capsules a bottle each @ 110mg. That’s what I like about it. Will be purchasing a 60 day supply pretty soon!
Yes, that is a good buy! I followed your last andro log. You had some decent results and since next time around you won’t be using that under dosed liquid crap you should have even better results!

BroBrian

Currently have 2 unopened bottles of both super mandro and andro the giant if anyone is still looking

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
capsules a day. Also, I don’t know of any 1 andro product that has more than 110 mg per capsule, thus as far as far as andros goes it is high dosed per capsule. Olympus Labs Supr3 1 UK Elite was also 110 mg a pill, but with 90 capsules a bottle,, thus it was the best bargain, but it has been discontinued. Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone is also fully dosed at 110 mg a pill, but like Chaos and Pain you only get 60 pills. Never tried Mandro, but wasn’t it 110 mg a bottle, but with 90 capsules instead of 60? If so, that is the best deal if it is still on the market. Is it discontinued?
So you would need 2 bottles still- $160 for a compound with minimal results is asinine. Why would anyone run it.

Dubc1231

Awards
Yes, that is a good buy! I followed your last andro log. You had some decent results and since next time around you won’t be using that under dosed liquid crap you should have even better results!
Right.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's-a me......a.........man-der-o