Forgetting to shake Sarms

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I know its common kmowledge you should shake sarms, but i just keep forgetting and wondering if its effecting the potency of my compound.

My first cycle i could really notice the suppression taking effect but i bought a new stack from enhanced chem and it seems like bunk so far. I know enhanced has a great rep but my previous cycle i could really notice the effects during the first few days *testicle pain, back pumps etc...*

Is it still essential to shake sarms or will i be fine if i forget?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts/ advice? Shaking sarms necessary?

couchsurfer

Awards
I always shake just to be sure. If you can see even deposits at bottom or floating then it means the the product is not suspended well. I had some RAD 140 which kept "crystallizing" overnight and had to shake it to get a homogenous solution. My current LGD is always as clear as pure water but I still shake it.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I always shake just to be sure. If you can see even deposits at bottom or floating then it means the the product is not suspended well. I had some RAD 140 which kept "crystallizing" overnight and had to shake it to get a homogenous solution. My current LGD is always as clear as pure water but I still shake it.
Thanks. I've read that well made SARMS dont need to be shaken mainly because of what you mentioned above. 4 years ago everyone said you HAD to but idk if thats the case but i will continue to shake *when i can remember* moving forward.