Fusions 4ad vs 4 andro Transdermal

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have 4 ad on hand but want to run it with both the cycles I have planned. However, I need to order more and realized how expensive 4ad would be to order from Predator (Im in US) for the second cycle. I was wondering how 4 andro TD would compare? THe possible cycle are:

4ad/epistane
4ad/nanodrol
4andro TD/epistane
4andro TD/nanodrol

So the question is would I really be that much better off by getting more 4ad? Anyone tried 4andro TD? How does it compare to 4ad oral? I am thinking that 4 andro would be a little weak for nanodrol possibly? Any advice would be great!

Scrutiny

Awards
I’d go with the Fusion 4AD.

4 Andro is a two step conversion to Testosterone, whereas 4AD (4-Androstenediol) has a one step conversion.

This means you’ll have 4AD converting to Testosterone at a much higher rate on a mg to mg basis.

Unless the TD is actually 4-Androstenediol (same ingredient as Fusions 4AD) I wouldn’t bother, and would go with Fusions 4AD.

I’ve used 4 Andro on a few different cycles and it was really disappointing. The conversion to Testosterone was poor, ended up being more estrogenic and the dosages would have had to be through the roof for any real benefit as a test base.

4AD by fusion was much better in my personal opinion, and I did blood work to show this too.

Fusions 4AD is pricey, but it is well worth it. From time to time they do run specials on it though.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
It’s a shame your in the US as I have 3 bottles from predator which I no longer need as I’ve just started TRT.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm running fusion 4ad right now so. I'm almost 3 weeks in, I can let you know when I'm done how it compares to 4 andro, which I've ran as well. I'm using it as a test base for 1 test and halo, so I feel the lethargy from those two might be canceling out some of the "feel good" from the 4ad. I feel good, just not as good as I would feel on straight test or 4ad, I think

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies! Ya I was thinking 4 ad would be better but was hoping for a miracle that the other would be better haha. It is pretty expensive... What dosage did you run it at Scrutiny ? I was going to run it 4 caps a day so... 500mg/day.
DennisC1986 ya bro I've been following your log looks like your doing good! What dosage are you running it at?
Vikingbro aw dam bro! Haha I would of take. Those off your hands so fast if I was! Darn shipping costs/customs.

So my plan would be to run 2 bottles for a 6 week cycle.

DennisC1986

Awards
Oh damn Southpaw I didn't even look at the name, I know you've been following along. I'm taking 6 a day, so 750mg. (so 3 bottles for 6 weeks). I do also have some 4 andro left over from my last cycle that I've been using intermittently like one in the morning with my 1 test

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh damn Southpaw I didn't even look at the name, I know you've been following along. I'm taking 6 a day, so 750mg. (so 3 bottles for 6 weeks). I do also have some 4 andro left over from my last cycle that I've been using intermittently like one in the morning with my 1 test
Haha no worries man. Dam that would be expensive for a run in the USA. Thats like waht... 200$ just for the 4ad? Did you happen to try a lower dosage or did you just start out at 6/day?

Ive also thought about stacking one of them with Tr3st (probably the nanodrol/msten) as my sports training takes a lot of toll on my joints, so the extra would maybe help with that? Idk. I also don't want to get too huge, just get freakin strong. Baseball players dont need size as much i wish they did haha . Any thoughts on the trest? IT would be about the same cost to run as the 4ad in the end.

DennisC1986

Awards
I actually live in the US too, and yeah it was kinda expensive. But I'm the kinda guy I don't really mind spending a little bit of $ o stuff like this. I'm a recovering heroin addict, so the amount of money I've pissed away, a few hundred for a cycle to improve my body, I'm OK with. I started out with 6 a day, all the research I did on it said it needed to be at least that high to be a decent test base. (my next cycle I'm just going to do a legitimate pinning cycle prob test and eq just looking for a legit source). As far as the trest goes, I've never used it so I can't speak on it. All Ive heard is that estro sides are an issue so pharma AI is a must

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually live in the US too, and yeah it was kinda expensive. But I'm the kinda guy I don't really mind spending a little bit of $ o stuff like this. I'm a recovering heroin addict, so the amount of money I've pissed away, a few hundred for a cycle to improve my body, I'm OK with. I started out with 6 a day, all the research I did on it said it needed to be at least that high to be a decent test base. (my next cycle I'm just going to do a legitimate pinning cycle prob test and eq just looking for a legit source). As far as the trest goes, I've never used it so I can't speak on it. All Ive heard is that estro sides are an issue so pharma AI is a must

Ya man the $$ we pay in order to help increase our body is worth it. Well worth it after you change but when you buy it not so much haha.

I think ill use hte 4ad to start out with, probably with the epistane (might throw in some nanophera to see what it does, idk yet) and then do some more research on tr3st to see if its worth it for me. GL on you log too!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread, I’ve got 4ad as one of my options as test base in next cycle (td trest is the other). I’ve got three bottles which I thought would cover a couple of runs but guess not lol

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d go with the Fusion 4AD.

4 Andro is a two step conversion to Testosterone, whereas 4AD (4-Androstenediol) has a one step conversion.

This means you’ll have 4AD converting to Testosterone at a much higher rate on a mg to mg basis.

Unless the TD is actually 4-Androstenediol (same ingredient as Fusions 4AD) I wouldn’t bother, and would go with Fusions 4AD.

I’ve used 4 Andro on a few different cycles and it was really disappointing. The conversion to Testosterone was poor, ended up being more estrogenic and the dosages would have had to be through the roof for any real benefit as a test base.

4AD by fusion was much better in my personal opinion, and I did blood work to show this too.

Fusions 4AD is pricey, but it is well worth it. From time to time they do run specials on it though.
What did the bloodwork look like on the 4-ad? How many mg per day were you taking and how much testosterone did your body convert it to ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blast from the past thread - I actually still have the 4-ad I mentioned above as I started pinning test that next cycle 😂

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Blast from the past thread - I actually still have the 4-ad I mentioned above as I started pinning test that next cycle
Well lucky you I can’t get Test to pin or else I would. I’m getting fusion 4-ad for my next cycle as a test base. How would you suggest I dose it ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well lucky you I can’t get Test to pin or else I would. I’m getting fusion 4-ad for my next cycle as a test base. How would you suggest I dose it ?
converts around 15% so 300 a day as just trt type replacement dose would be the minimum - if you want an actual boost from high test then 2-3 times that amount